drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » can u post more than one song per week?
Go to the bottom of this page can u post more than one song per week?
Author
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 06-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

on the uploading page it says u shouldnt upload more than one song per week, but i seen a couple of people have done it.

Is it a cut-in-stone rule or more of a rule of thumb?

__
NexGen / Plush / Liquid Brilliants / LDNBmusic / Ambra

Paul SG - Hidden Smile (CJ Styles Remix) forthcoming Ambra

09-08-2005 13:35
@1$-)
unregistered
well yeh thats the rule.....and to be honest i think if people were more sensible and stuck to it they would get more reviews.....yknow i very rarely download more than a couple of tunes at a time....and im more likely to dl two tracks by dff peeps......
09-08-2005 13:41
cjstyles
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 06-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

I'm feeling what ur saying mate, when i see like 5 tunes uploaded by the same person im only likely to download one of them, and then more by other people.

__
NexGen / Plush / Liquid Brilliants / LDNBmusic / Ambra

Paul SG - Hidden Smile (CJ Styles Remix) forthcoming Ambra

09-08-2005 14:31
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

about time someone brought that up.. I totally agree but shouldnt this be in the private board?

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
09-08-2005 14:54 Homepage of cynik
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Sorry guys, I'm guilty of this too Frown . Tho I don't upload an ass load of tracks per week. I think since being a member here, i've only uploaded 3 full tunes and a small clip demo. 2 of the tracks were older so i just wanted to kinda add them to the archive, not really expecting everyone to listen to it. I can't turn out a tune every 2 or 3 days like some of these guys can. I need my time if it's something i feel worthy. So i guess what i'm trying to say is sorry for violating this and contributing to the chaos.

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
09-08-2005 15:17
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

ive stopped uploading period. Just for the simple fact that no matter how many times i review tracks the favors are ALMOST never returned so i said fuck it and gave up ... on uploading tracks here that is ...

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
09-08-2005 18:25 Homepage of Arkitekt
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

yeah , there are like too many tracks (mostly unfinished) on the download page and too less reviews.
I used to upload 2 or tree tracks a week but now i take more care and post it when it's finished.

ps and those newbies don't review at all , they just post .
18-09-2005 15:04
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by greyone
ps and those newbies don't review at all , they just post .

where u any different?

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
18-09-2005 16:10 Homepage of Friscko
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

when i first started doing shit here... i would review 10 - 15 tracks a day... upload a track and the shit would sit for a week... finally i said fuck it.. it aint worth it to uploiad a track here just to get no reviews... completely defeats the purpose

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
18-09-2005 16:52 Homepage of Arkitekt
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

yeah, i know what you're saying on that note about giving out soo man yreviews and hardly if ever getting anything back. ive watched the patterns of some users who seldomly give out reviews to others but when that user posts a track, they'll keep posting tons of replies on their own tunes, like they're more concerned about their own reviews. i think it all just boils down to the user and they're gonna do what they they feel.

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
19-09-2005 00:52
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

It is not a technical limit atm but I could change that easily. Like has been said if somebody uploads too many tracks at once they get less attention and reviews.

The 5 reviews per upload limit will be enforced in the future, so people that will eg upload 20 tracks and don't write any reviews will face the task of having to catch up with writing 100 reviews as soon as the upload limit is in effect.

This won't be for any time soon, we still have lots of room left on the server, at least for 7x the amount of tracks we have now.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
19-09-2005 01:23 Homepage of thechronic
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by Arkitekt
when i first started doing shit here... i would review 10 - 15 tracks a day... upload a track and the shit would sit for a week... finally i said fuck it.. it aint worth it to uploiad a track here just to get no reviews... completely defeats the purpose

i rarely review anymore because people jsut dont liek to hear that theyre no good or the simple fact that we all suck...so if they cant take the fact that they blow, dont uplaod so many shit tracks and get shit reviews...upload onr or 2 good tracks and get good reviews...common sense...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

19-09-2005 02:07
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Yeah, but some people (like me) don't have the skills to make supa-dupa tracks, ya know... and they post the shitty tracks...

I noticed that when I knew less of producing, I was producing more... now I devote 100x times more attention to my tracks... Big Grin

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
20-09-2005 17:35 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
I noticed that when I knew less of producing, I was producing more... now I devote 100x times more attention to my tracks... Big Grin

Goes that way with everyone...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

20-09-2005 17:57 Homepage of Surya
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » can u post more than one song per week?