drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Smoothest Jam in the World
Go to the bottom of this page Smoothest Jam in the World
Author
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 08-03-2003

My humor-rap band just finished a really cool song called The Smoothest Jam in the World. It's one of our best we think. We're stoked, it's got some great lines in it. The beat WAS going to be used for the rap Dirtay, which is the dirtiest one we've done to date, but the beat was so smooth we felt the lyrics to it ought to be based simply on the enormous amount of smoothity...
Without further ado, http://drinkingfromthefirehose.iuma.com
Remember, we're not hardcore, we are doing it for the laughs and for fun. We don't own expensive sneakers. We hardly ever play basketball, and most importantly, we're white.
I hear that people who like dnb also like rap often, so thought you all might enjoy a laugh.
-dj Busby
15-06-2003 09:13
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

hihi it's funny ! Tongue

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
15-06-2003 09:28
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

funny Smile cool rhymes and metaphores on moments... but those mcs lack serious skills Wink anyway It adds something to the funny aspect of the music Smile Hope you guys have lots of fun with it Big Grin

cheerz

__

16-06-2003 09:08 Homepage of Emblem-X
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Smoothest Jam in the World