drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Lots of Guests on the Forums?
Go to the bottom of this page Lots of Guests on the Forums?
Author
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Kinda funny, but it seems like everytime I come on the boards, there seems to be more guests than users at any given time sometimes. I know it's kinda senseless bringing this up, but anyone know why people just don't join? Do they get access to tunes or sample downloads? i can't remember if you had to join to have access to that stuff.

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
09-08-2005 05:55
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

I just tried - you can d/l tracks but not samples.

as for guests.. figures.. one part, say a casual "surfer" has no clue what are they doing here or what is this "drumnbass" stuff all about, I guess (want to think) there's a number of serious producers / labels checking our shit out and cant be bothered to register, you must have a couple of people who are here just to check the design of the board etc.

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
09-08-2005 10:03 Homepage of cynik
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Yeah, I guess these guests are just people checking out if they want to register...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

09-08-2005 10:51 Homepage of Surya
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
I just tried - you can d/l tracks but not samples.

as for guests.. figures.. one part, say a casual "surfer" has no clue what are they doing here or what is this "drumnbass" stuff all about, I guess (want to think) there's a number of serious producers / labels checking our shit out and cant be bothered to register, you must have a couple of people who are here just to check the design of the board etc.
Ahhh, ok makes sense. I guess that would be good then allowing people access to tunes in the event some major producers would be up in here scoping for talent or whatnot.

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
09-08-2005 11:03
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Lots of Guests on the Forums?