drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Works in Progess & Final Tracks
Go to the bottom of this page Works in Progess & Final Tracks
Author
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Ok, maybe this has been brought up in the past, I dunno, but I think it would be nice if we had a new section for works in progress under the "Production Office" category. So have two sections, one for tracks that are final and ready to be released, then another for tracks that may just be half a track or just a small few second clip. This way people don't have to wade through one big ass category of these two combined. Maybe it's pointless, I dunno, just seems to me it would be more neater and more clearly define the two. Opinions anyone?

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by optikal_assassin: 01-08-2005 05:38.

01-08-2005 05:37
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

good idea

__

01-08-2005 15:14 Homepage of Emblem-X
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Excellent idea! You have my vote (though I can hardly imagine many people on unfinished tracks section...)

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
04-08-2005 13:53 Homepage of Muad'Dib
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

good idea idd. I will be packing the unfinished section, no worries Big Grin

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
04-08-2005 14:11 Homepage of cynik
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

I'm not sure if it is a good idea...
Under construction will recieve loads of reviews and the finished tracks will be like.. 1 review.. 0 reviews... 2 reviews... and so on!
or just the opposite thing

__

04-08-2005 17:32 Homepage of Rude
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Rude
Under construction will recieve loads of reviews and the finished tracks will be like.. 1 review.. 0 reviews... 2 reviews... and so on!

Second

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
04-08-2005 18:44 Homepage of Muad'Dib
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Rude

I don't understand how it would be such a bad thing tho. By posting up works in progress, at least it'll give people something to look forward to or just to get some early feedback on the direction you're going with a track. Seems there's more finished tracks coming out so it might be kinda good to have that kind of a section so works in progress aren't getting buried in the finished section with soo many new releases. Also, I think members should have rights to then go back and delete only "THEIR" tracks from the unfinished section and post up the finished one in the finished category so people can then come back and leave a final word about the track. Maybe I just see it differently than some do, but for me, it would be a nice little way to interact better with people on my music and vice-versa. Also, it might be kinda confusing for new-comers as the tunes section fills up massively with half finished and finished tracks. Jusy my thoughts tho. Happy

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
05-08-2005 04:20
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

Yeah I think that's a dam good idea! Much respect to producer's who have finished a track, this would certianly motivate me to put more effort into completing track's! Hard to say how much this would effect reviews but I think it's worth a try, for if you have really worked hard to finish up a track it would be nice to know that it will be presented that way and not burried by work's in proggress. You got my vote Wink .

__
Space
05-08-2005 05:57
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

good idea,

i've rarely finish a tune so it would encourage me to do so.
also if im stuck on a tune i can get some ppls advice on where to go with it.

got my vote Bigup

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

09-08-2005 12:31 Homepage of D2o
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Works in Progess & Final Tracks