drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » worst D'nB party you've ever been to???
Go to the bottom of this page worst D'nB party you've ever been to???
Author
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

Mine was Rinse with Kemal in Kaaiman, Antwerp. Maybe the dj's weren't that bad ... I just hated the athmosphere... all of them ppl seemed like they had never been to a good party before and beside that they were doped as fuck so they were doing some annoying little dances.... BTW damage was too high for such a crappy party! Puke

__

08-06-2003 09:52
spliffrider spliffrider is a male

images/avatars/avatar-30.gif

Registration Date: 18-03-2003

I remember beeing very, very pissed off @ an Inside last year.
Mampi killed the soundsystem, and whole of the raffinerie had to listen to the monitors...

But sys D had it fixed & rinsed it afterwards. [was really one of the fattest sets I heared him spin]

__

08-06-2003 10:15 Homepage of spliffrider
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Kozzmozz newyears party this year in Flanders Expo. DJ's were great (in the progressive area that is) and peepz were fine too (in that area, that is, the few that were there) but all the rest just plain sucked. Soundsystem was bad as fuck (couldn't hear the music due to the clipping of the sound) the peepz int he other areas were just a huge bunch of dumb fucks (what do you expect? who goes to Donna's crap folie annyway?) and red bull was sold out all the time. Just went to the cill area in the progressive area, sat down and fell asleep Tongue
Mailed Mattias about it and he had already descided not to do collaborations with other organisers like that anymore...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-06-2003 10:51 Homepage of Surya
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

massive junglism 1 more than one year ago in tervuren
i learned a lot of that one Red Face

__

08-06-2003 14:02
psychomat psychomat is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-66.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

Damn though question Confused

Don't like to say such a thing, cuz I respect the people that organise parties to much. Cuz what els would we do in the weekend? Going to pubs Roll Eyes So respect for the people that organise parties for us.

One that pops my mind is the last full cycle. Never saw such a well respected dj/producer give such a crappy set. Totally no story-line in his set, pure fucking chaos!! Just platters mixed by rewinds. Frown And then kamanchi, i found them also very disappointing. Cry

luckilly there was D product Big Grin

__
Bigup Big Grin Sex and drugs and drum and bass!!! Big Grin Bigup

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by psychomat: 08-06-2003 14:28.

08-06-2003 14:18
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I've been to a dnb party somewhere in a youth club in Limburg half a year ago where the MC didn't have a monitor and kept pushing the volume so it was all MC and no music in the end Roll Eyes

Luckily I forgot the exact time and place and the DJ's and MC involved...

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
08-06-2003 14:23 Homepage of thechronic
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

I danced like never before on kamanchi ... REALLY enjoyed that .... roni size was awful, I agree on that one.

__

12-06-2003 13:08
Scion Scion is a male
The Noize Squad

images/avatars/avatar-139.gif

Registration Date: 03-03-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I really can't remember a bad DnB party! I can tell ya that I really liked I Kamanchi and D-product a lot last Full Cycle! The first [WiCkEd] was very good too (our first out-of-my-room appearence as The Noize Squad, Redaiz, Leno and Wontime ->Dance ).
Ooh, memories..., but no bad ones to be found in my mind.

__
Power to the peaceful
12-06-2003 13:16
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

it was a party somewhere in bree 'eclipse' or something like that was the name of the pub. It all began when i entered the room with some m8s and everybody, yes everybody was looking at us like we where invading theire property. The sound sucked bigtime and the partyvibe wasn't realy present. altho some good mixing skills of the dj that night sucked bigtime. A ride of an hour and a half for nothing but trouble Frown

__
Sun
12-06-2003 13:56
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

don't have a really bad party either, maybe resolution a lil while ago, because the place was just a lil bit from empty, but it was still great great fun ... so ...

__
It's a spiritual thing !

12-06-2003 14:59
psychomat psychomat is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-66.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Scion
I really can't remember a bad DnB party! I can tell ya that I really liked I Kamanchi and D-product a lot last Full Cycle! The first [WiCkEd] was very good too (our first out-of-my-room appearence as The Noize Squad, Redaiz, Leno and Wontime ->Dance ).
Ooh, memories..., but no bad ones to be found in my mind.

I knew I was gonna get some reactions to my poste Big Grin

__
Bigup Big Grin Sex and drugs and drum and bass!!! Big Grin Bigup
12-06-2003 15:41
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Mmmm , if festivals are allowed too , i would say , dour last year , the drum n bass tent really sounded baaaaaaaaaddddd , i just went for one day , especially for the dillinjaaaahh , ahhhwell , still had some fun and met new people but musically i think that must have been the worst ...

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
14-06-2003 20:46 Homepage of basslicious
Muffie
Tourist

quote:
Originally posted by psychomat
Damn though question Confused

Don't like to say such a thing, cuz I respect the people that organise parties to much. Cuz what els would we do in the weekend? Going to pubs Roll Eyes So respect for the people that organise parties for us.

One that pops my mind is the last full cycle. Never saw such a well respected dj/producer give such a crappy set. Totally no story-line in his set, pure fucking chaos!! Just platters mixed by rewinds. Frown And then kamanchi, i found them also very disappointing. Cry

luckilly there was D product Big Grin

I don't get this: D product good?? Com'on! He played the usual hits and he didn't mix good.... He just put the place on fire because the people wanted too... Roni Size wasn't that good because everybody expected more from him but he was still waaaaaaayyyy better than D product!

__
http://www.nightscapes.tk
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd of august: NS Summer: CATIVO + mc futureline, CAIN, woodcarver + MC MOJO, Crossfire & goodfella, wicked wayz vs Speedwagon, Toxica....
22-06-2003 23:34
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » worst D'nB party you've ever been to???