Go to the bottom of this page beach rock cancelled
Author
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

this year there won't be any beach rock Frown
check beach rock for more info (click the hippo)

__
Sun
03-06-2003 13:37
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

it's been announced more then a month ago afaik
sad thing tho

__
It's a spiritual thing !

03-06-2003 14:48
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Red Face

__
Sun
03-06-2003 15:06
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

No House Torhout either, was also announced a while ago

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
03-06-2003 17:37 Homepage of thechronic
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

indeed , i already heard a month ago or something that clear channel entertainment ( organisers of antwerp is burning , i love techno etc --> they really want a monopoly position , those bastards !!!) was buying up all the big names from beach and others , so that beach can't reach the 30 000 ppz limit they need to be able to organiseze it etc ...

Also they make those artists sign a contract so that they can't play in the same country 2 or 3 months before and after the exams ( not sure about the time they can't play before or after but it about 3 months)

i've been really angry with this organistion , especially becuz beach was my favorite festival , last year was the BOOOOMMMBBB
Big Grin

also heard that a classmate of high school his father is the boss of the belgian department of clear channel , i just decided not to go to those mass events they organise out of protest , not like it really helps but we have to show somehow that we won't tolerate stuff like that , no ?

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
03-06-2003 18:38 Homepage of basslicious
psychomat psychomat is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-66.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

Idd well spoken! Fuck clearchannel. Damn bastards! Mad
I'll shit on them

__
Bigup Big Grin Sex and drugs and drum and bass!!! Big Grin Bigup
03-06-2003 18:56
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by basslicious
indeed , i already heard a month ago or something that clear channel entertainment ( organisers of antwerp is burning , i love techno etc --> they really want a monopoly position , those bastards !!!) was buying up all the big names from beach and others , so that beach can't reach the 30 000 ppz limit they need to be able to organiseze it etc ...

Also they make those artists sign a contract so that they can't play in the same country 2 or 3 months before and after the exams ( not sure about the time they can't play before or after but it about 3 months)

i've been really angry with this organistion , especially becuz beach was my favorite festival , last year was the BOOOOMMMBBB
Big Grin

also heard that a classmate of high school his father is the boss of the belgian department of clear channel , i just decided not to go to those mass events they organise out of protest , not like it really helps but we have to show somehow that we won't tolerate stuff like that , no ?

Word!

Wtf , they're ( c.c entertainenemnt) just fuckin' things up ! Beachrock was sssssoooooooo great last year! Just thinkin' back makes me go all Pleased Big Grin Tongue Tongue

Cheerz

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
03-06-2003 18:59
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
Originally posted by basslicious

Big Grin

init,this shouldn't b tolerated,that's not bout music anymore that's bout the money u can get out of the music,
and then on school they start dissing u when u say "fuck kozzmozz"

respect

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pablex: 03-06-2003 21:59.

03-06-2003 20:05
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » beach rock cancelled