drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Mixes » Zebediah - Secret of the Ooze Mix
Go to the bottom of this page Zebediah - Secret of the Ooze Mix
Author
is deep in the jungle

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 08-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Hey everyone! Please check out my Secret of the Ooze mix. It's pretty short (36.51) but I feel it's definitely worth your listen! Just click the link and hit Download!

Secret of the Ooze mixed by Zebediah

Tracklist: Damage - First Contact, Verse - Journey Thru Haze, Keaton and Gridlok - Move On, Dylan and B Key - Freak It (Friction and Nu Balance Remix), Hive and Echo - Elysian Park (Total Science Remix), Mampi Swift - Sleepwalker, Moving Fusion and Shimon - Mysterons, Baron feat. Pendulum - Guns at Dawn, Roni Size - Strictly Social (Nu Tone Remix), A Sides and MC Fats - Bring Dat, Klute - Gluesniffer (Hive and Echo Remix), Spirit - Siren (36:51)

My next one will be a bit longer! Coming soon!
25-06-2005 15:30 Homepage of zebediah
MagNeto MagNeto is a male

Registration Date: 26-06-2005

quote:
Originally posted by zebediah
Hey everyone! Please check out my Secret of the Ooze mix. It's pretty short (36.51) but I feel it's definitely worth your listen! Just click the link and hit Download!

Tracklist: Damage - First Contact, Verse - Journey Thru Haze, Keaton and Gridlok - Move On, Dylan and B Key - Freak It (Friction and Nu Balance Remix), Hive and Echo - Elysian Park (Total Science Remix), Mampi Swift - Sleepwalker, Moving Fusion and Shimon - Mysterons, Baron feat. Pendulum - Guns at Dawn, Roni Size - Strictly Social (Nu Tone Remix), A Sides and MC Fats - Bring Dat, Klute - Gluesniffer (Hive and Echo Remix), Spirit - Siren (36:51)

.Smile

__
«•´ •.(*•.¸( •.¸:¸.•´)_-=:.(0_0).:=-_( •.¸:¸.•´)¸.•*).•´ •»

(..Error_Ensime..)

http://www.audionet.sk/index.php?a=Mp3&f=projekt&id=698
26-06-2005 15:39 Homepage of MagNeto
MagNeto MagNeto is a male

Registration Date: 26-06-2005

quote:
Originally posted by MagNeto
quote:

.Smile

thats a pitty

__

(..Error_Ensime..)

http://www.audionet.sk/index.php?a=Mp3&f=projekt&id=698
26-06-2005 15:39 Homepage of MagNeto
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:

.Smile

thats a pitty

What's a pitty?
26-06-2005 21:10 Homepage of zebediah
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

Helpfulness rating: 

My FTP site was running super slow and now it's not working at all. I don't know a damn thing about computers. As soon as I can get my computer buddy dave over here to fix it all up I'll throw the Ooze studio mix back on up along with some other goods!
23-08-2005 09:11 Homepage of zebediah
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Mixes » Zebediah - Secret of the Ooze Mix