drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » studio monitors
Go to the bottom of this page studio monitors
Author
unregistered
ok im contemplating selling my yamaha ns10m montors along with my spirit absolute zeros and samson amp. (seperately of course!!)
im not 100% sure about this yet as i havent really made my mind up. the possible reason for sale will be that im off to university in september.....and i just got stung with another bill for housing reservation. thier well treated and in good condition. ive never sent anything this weight abroad before so ive got to research delivery charges, but their pretty heavy so youll be paying for delivery as well.

if anyone thinks they might be interested let me know. and let me know how much your prepared to pay for any of them, so youll have to do some checking of prices etc. again i point out im not totally sure about this yet but ive got to start preparing something if not i could end up in shit.
21-06-2005 00:17
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

id deff be interested in teh Spirit absolute zeros.... Sub Focus uses them Big Grin

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

21-06-2005 05:26
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
Sub Focus uses them Big Grin

really?? didnt know that. ive never got used to them, i couldnt get my mixes right with them thats why i got the yamahas. gimme a little while to price them/think about it and ill get back to you a.s.a.p
21-06-2005 15:39

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
Sub Focus uses them Big Grin

really?? didnt know that. ive never got used to them, i couldnt get my mixes right with them thats why i got the yamahas. gimme a little while to price them/think about it and ill get back to you a.s.a.p

what did you originaly pay?

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

22-06-2005 08:30
@1$-)
unregistered
£160 gbp.
but they hardly got used as i got the ns10m shortly afterwards.....
22-06-2005 16:48

Helpfulness rating: 

160-175$ (USD) plus shipping?...(first bid lol)

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

22-06-2005 17:09
@1$-)
unregistered
yeh ill take 160 dollars......but your gonna have to add delivery on that as well.......where abouts in the us are you???? ill check with a few to see what the cheapest i can get on delivery is.....

woah dude!!!! ive jsut been checking the delivery cost on these and its ridiculous.......they weigh in at 15.2 KG......ill keep looking...

the best ive been able to find price wise is £82 gbp.......lmao.....and thats with up to thirty day delivery period.. Shocked and not signed for with no insurance.........so it aint gonna happen. unless you know of something else...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 22-06-2005 17:55.

22-06-2005 17:30
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

Hey munki what do you want for the Ns10's?
do us a deal for an old friend?

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

11-07-2005 14:38 Homepage of D2o
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Jimmy C
Hey munki what do you want for the Ns10's?
do us a deal for an old friend?

lol.....friend??? Big Grin

look there was a pair on e bay that went for around 350£ recently and that wasnt including delivery.........these are the same .......their a matching pair....which is also pretty rear for ns10.....

to be honest id take £330......but ive got to look at delivery prices as well.......

ok jimmy man just a little heads up.......these speakers sound shite...they were designed for getting mixes sounding right......not for pounding out hardcore beats or tweaking audio ........but they are accurate .its the whole point......they sound kinda like dodgy old high fi speaker......and its a very old cliche but if your mix sounds good on ns10m then it sounds good everywhere.......i tend to mix on my cans and then switch to the ns10m to tweak......

@1$-) has attached this image (reduced version):
eq_ns10m.jpg

11-07-2005 15:04
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » studio monitors