drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Drum-sets ...
Go to the bottom of this page Drum-sets ...
Author
Sliced Slasher

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.17

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Look, we simply can't risk hosting tracks with copyrighted stuff. IF they find out and IF they sue us, they can demand huge sums of money even though the site doesn't make money anyway...

But it's impossible to re-register because I will have to use the same e-mailadress ... because of the e-mailadress you will see it's me understand????

Or do I have to make a new adres too???? Damn, complicated stuff...

__

12-06-2005 10:59
PassDa J. PassDa J. is a male
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

I just came up with an idea ... not sure if you'll like it but I'll give t a trie ...

Can't u just delete that threat? If u are that scared of it ... just throw it away and it was never mensioned ...

I really don't want to re-register because I believe it's impossible, and I made it so far now ...

__

12-06-2005 11:05
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

lol

he will not delete the thread, as to serve for an example for others..

you can change your attitude.. this forum being serious is what amazed me when I came here and I (and the others would surelly agree) want to keep it serious..

ok, Ive got a solution for you.. imagine youre in this super-expensive learning studio with a lot of renowned producers.. what would you do? if youre really interested in producing, you would shut the fuck up with that attitude of yours.. there would be no place for offensive and useless coments or you would be kicked out pretty fast

project that to this place.

and how do they post copyrighted stuff anyway, I mean with all the warnings they get when uploading??

people, read the posting rules!

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
12-06-2005 11:37 Homepage of cynik
@1$-)
unregistered
dude if your interested in signing up under a new name then just get a free e mail account.
check out www.yahoomail.com for example.theres loads of em........

and yes there are some people who use copywritten material in their tunes.......but if they get caught they get the boot!!!!! its simple.
12-06-2005 15:42
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

I'm waiting for an answer of the chronic ... I would like to know what he has to say about the e-mail adresproblem ...

I really don't want to re-register I'm just sorry and will get seriouser ... believe me I know now, now I know the seriousness of this site ...

__

12-06-2005 22:06
@1$-)
unregistered
to be honest i dont think the site is that serious.....look in the offtopic banter section......the producyion office bit deals with production, like the others deal with what their supposed to. if you wanted to take the piss go find a comic forum somewhere. capiche Gangsta

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 12-06-2005 23:10.

12-06-2005 23:09
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

i really hate that smiley with the guns and shades. like beyond any other smiley, it shows nothing but childishness too me....

aaanyways, copyrights can shut a site down, even before there's any legal action. just a pain in the ass. Copyrights are the wroest thing that's ever happend, artisticly speaking, because all of art is imitation.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

13-06-2005 05:43 Homepage of Halph-Price
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

while imitation is ok, using copyrighted material directly in your tune is forbidden.. now theres a serious aspect of this site for ya

anyway offtopic banter is meant not to be serious; but flaming in the producers board is just plain stupid Baby

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
13-06-2005 10:08 Homepage of cynik
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
i really hate that smiley with the guns and shades. like beyond any other smiley, it shows nothing but childishness too me....

ahem.... Gangsta Gangsta Gangsta Gangsta Gangsta Gangsta

i totally agree
13-06-2005 16:32
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

...... pffffff

Damn man do I really got to go this his house and kiss his ass to get my appoligies accepted????

It's only then when I say something bad I get pissed all over ... Like vultures dude ... I think I've made my point clear about the copyrightproblems, just think it's a bit strange, cause in everey song there is a voice-sample .. that sample comes for instance from a movie .. so .. everey company could grab us by the nuts if you kniow what I mean ...

I would really like to continue with PassDa J. and will keep my bullshit for the offtopic ... believe me, I learned ... YES BELIEVE IT !

__

13-06-2005 16:52
@1$-)
unregistered
er.well not every tune has a spoken sample in it......and believe it or not but you can actually get hold of spoken/vocal sample that arent copywritten........just join up under another name.......

i think this thread should be closed.........
13-06-2005 17:10
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
er.well not every tune has a spoken sample in it......and believe it or not but you can actually get hold of spoken/vocal sample that arent copywritten........just join up under another name.......

No !!! Don't close it, listen up ... let's make this the last post, I just can't understand why registering under a new name is so easy for you??????

If u register under a new name your e-mailadres will remain the same...

So how is it possible for you to think it's another guy? ...

You will recognise him at the adress... that's all...

And I will be PassDa J. and no other !!!!!! I have my pride ! Big Grin

__

13-06-2005 17:46
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

mate the way around this is to still your endless chat and bullshit for a while, and instead of constantly reminding people what an annoying problem you are, WRITE SOME MORE PROPER REVIEWS. Thats all it takes . . . like maybe a hundred words long on four or five tunes, which show youve got something to give the site other than your endless and repetitive whinging. I mean, whats this whole "Passa D Jay" look at me I SMOKE WEED, LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, ROCK HARD bullshit about anyway: who are you trying impress? I can only really speak for myself, but I'm sure the majority of users on this site realise that the internet is not the proper place to be cool, its a tool, its not about creating some fucking stupid persona which, lets face it, if you tried to pull off in real life youd probably just be laughed at anyway.

EZ KEEP ON SMOKING WEED, I SMOKE WEED ITS GREAT, RAH RAH RAH, BILL IT UP RUDE BOYS, IM OUTTA HERE, PEEEEEEEEECA, ONE.
13-06-2005 17:53
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by PassDa J.
quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C

No !!! Don't close it, listen up ... let's make this the last post, I just can't understand why registering under a new name is so easy for you??????

If u register under a new name your e-mailadres will remain the same...

So how is it possible for you to think it's another guy? ...

You will recognise him at the adress... that's all...

And I will be PassDa J. and no other !!!!!! I have my pride ! Big Grin

ok heres how you do it, and this is the last time!!!!! go to www.yahoomail.com
here you can get an new, free e mail account. call it something like Iamnotpassdaj@yahoo.com
then register back here at this site.....with a new user name and your new e mail addy for confirmation. the only people who would be able to tell its you are the moderators, because they can see your computers i p address. but if your sensible, give some decent reviews etc etc you might just get your rights.
there you go, now either keep your name as it is and keep trying, be polite, give decent sensible reviews and be helpful in the forums or do as i suggested with a new user name.
13-06-2005 18:44
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I'll make you a deal here Cool

I'll give you producer rights, but only on the condition that you will act as a self respecting member here, so no offensive posts, no trolling etc.
And no mentioning of asskissing and stuff like that. Big Grin

It goes without saying that if you upload a track containing any samples which you have not made yourself you will lose them again. That's the same for everybody.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
13-06-2005 20:37 Homepage of thechronic
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by PassDa J.
I think I've made my point clear about the copyrightproblems, just think it's a bit strange, cause in everey song there is a voice-sample .. that sample comes for instance from a movie .. so .. everey company could grab us by the nuts if you kniow what I mean ...

Movie samples are not permitted either, so if you find a song that has one you recognize, report it to me and I will remove it.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
13-06-2005 20:39 Homepage of thechronic
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

And reread moviesamples, like in my Skullfuck??
So, eh, do so then..
I'm busy makin one without..

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
13-06-2005 20:52 Homepage of Friscko
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

reread, as in that you haven spoken and recorded it yourself?

That's ofcourse no problem, that's your own lawful copyright Wink

__
13-06-2005 21:05 Homepage of thechronic
@1$-)
unregistered
er.your not actually supposed to re read something, yknow the scriptwriters actually has copyright on that.......

so you can t re record "any of you muthafuckers move and ill execute every last muthafuckin one of ya"

or "if only you knew the power of the darkside"

that also violates copyright.
13-06-2005 21:46
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
reread, as in that you haven spoken and recorded it yourself?

That's ofcourse no problem, that's your own lawful copyright Wink

Reread, like grabbing a quote from Pulp Fiction and rereading it..
It's the part where marcellus wallace get's medieval on Zed.

quote:
"What now? Lemme tell you what now. I'm gonna call up a couple a hard, pipe-hittin' niggers and go to work on the holmes here with a pair a pliars and a blowtorch. Then they’ll skullfuck you to death You hear me talkin' Hillbilly Boy? I ain't through with you by a damn site. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."

That.
But the sentence in red was added by me

What ya think Confused

Btw did PassDa J. actually already notice he's got his producer rights? lol. Big Grin

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Friscko: 13-06-2005 23:29.

13-06-2005 23:22 Homepage of Friscko
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Drum-sets ...