drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » S.O.T.A.'s Picks ! (manga/anime/hentai)
Go to the bottom of this page S.O.T.A.'s Picks ! (manga/anime/hentai) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.33
Author
Sliced Slasher

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.17

Goddamn boy are you also a manga-lover like me, I can see by your pictures you sure love the hentai-females Tongue

Damn why is it always in the cartoons that they are so pretty? Check those tits and asses ... boy o boy I wish a was a manga-character Big Grin

Got a collection? If yes what sort of movies and series? Not only the hentai eh!

I love Ghost in the chell, DBZ, Ninja scroll, Kenshin, ... all the ninja shit you know ... and a litlle bit of hentai offcourse Baby

Others may post there favourite series too ... give me some tips on the cool ninja-manga-shit ... and maybe a site were I can easely download some Bigup

__

10-06-2005 17:08
S.O.T.A. S.O.T.A. is a male
SHADOW STAR

images/avatars/avatar-1723.gif

Registration Date: 13-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Big Grin Everyone hates me cause I don't really read manga, it's cool I've read a few that my little sister had lying around. But when it comes to animation It's a different game. My list of series that I have is pretty long but here's some to start. You say you like the ninja stuff? Hell yeah me too. Have you seen the ninja scroll series? It's pretty ill though other's might argue. Not the resurection that one sucked. The one on the Urban Vision label the company that made Vampire Hunter Bloodlust. Samurai Deeper Kyo is pretty cool. Samurai Champloo is my new favorite. Also Otogi Zoshi is the one I most recomend, It' s by Production I.G. it has some of the artists from the short animated peice in Kill Bill one. To end my rambling I will cut this short and give a list no order-Hellsing, Gungrave, Gundam Seed,Mezzo,Gunslinger Girl,Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, FLCL,Requiem From the Darkness, Heat Guy J, Escaflone,Abenobashi-magical shopping arcade,Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Texnolze, -I have to go to work now
LATER

S.O.T.A. has attached this image (reduced version):
mikura.jpg

10-06-2005 17:48
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by PassDa J.

Damn why is it always in the cartoons that they are so pretty? Check those tits and asses ... boy o boy I wish a was a manga-character Big Grin :

ahem....... ROFL
look i can appreciate a good drawing but come on man.....thats like thinking lara croft is real.......those tits and asses are ink by the way
10-06-2005 17:53
SHADOW STAR

Helpfulness rating: 

hold on I don't think like that I just think that they are nice to look at.
10-06-2005 20:02
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

quote:
Originally posted by S.O.T.A.
Samurai Champloo is my new favorite.

wicked show!! Big Grin
10-06-2005 20:35
SHADOW STAR

Helpfulness rating: 

FO REEL!!!!!!
10-06-2005 20:43
SHADOW STAR

Helpfulness rating: 

anyone else want to suggest a few????? Big Grin
11-06-2005 02:35
Old-School Rolla

Helpfulness rating: 

paranoia agent is quite wicked, really engaging storyline, and a lotta cinematic moments. dunno if its been released on dvd but it's on at midnight saturday on cartoon network's adult swim. course thats jus in my timezone...you'll have to check www.adultswim.com
if you're jus gettin into it now you've missed the first 2 episodes tho, and that kinda sucks. third one we shall see tomorrow.

also, my avatar is totally reppin' SC now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Darkside: 11-06-2005 02:40.

11-06-2005 02:39
SHADOW STAR

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeah that ones cool, I have the first two discs. I'm pretty sure there are all five discs out now.
11-06-2005 02:50
Old-School Rolla

Helpfulness rating: 

oh, well hell, you're probly ahead of me.
11-06-2005 02:56
PassDa J. PassDa J. is a male
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

Wow dude, are you saying ninja scroll has it's own serie??? I only have the movie and that one rocks !!! Aspecially the guy that can turn into stone damn he's wicked ...

Damn I don't know if you guys live in Belgium but manga animation isn't so popular here, the only things you can see on tv here are Dragon ball Z ( Not even the buu saga cause they don't got that one here and GT is outa the league Crying - I got all the DBZ's on DVD but in Japanese, GT's are still to folow, DB maybe Big Grin ) Gundam wing, Poke(fuckin')mon, that's about all, they used to show Samurai X, I loved this but they stopped showing it Cry ... too bad

There are not so many manga shops here in I think one big one in Antwerp ... Too far and too expensive..

By the way where do you get all those mangas man??? You got a big list there SOTA ...damn I would love to see them all !!!!!!

Aspecially the samurai series Samurai Deeper Kyo, Samurai Champloo, Otogi Zoshi ... you said the guys from Kill Bill I helped with this one ??? DAMN dude that's crazy, the animation part was so awsome in the movie real bloody ... love that Bigup

__

11-06-2005 14:56
@1$-)
unregistered
ive only seen two or three.never really got into it......akira was good.and i knew someone who was obsessive about guyver.......i always thought they were a bit dull......some good samples in there though.
11-06-2005 15:04
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
quote:
Originally posted by PassDa J.

Damn why is it always in the cartoons that they are so pretty? Check those tits and asses ... boy o boy I wish a was a manga-character Big Grin :

ahem....... ROFL
look i can appreciate a good drawing but come on man.....thats like thinking lara croft is real.......those tits and asses are ink by the way

mmmmm Pointy tits

__

11-06-2005 18:56 Homepage of Rude
SHADOW STAR

Helpfulness rating: 

um I don't really have any manga but I have the animatons of them which I think is better but thats me. The dvd's you can get at almost any best buy or suncoast video. I'm from Chicago
and I have never had any trouble finding the ones that I wanted. I agree with munki the majority of the older animes are a bit boring and information heavy. But the new ones are a lot more interesting. I would suggest seeing some they are pretty ill. Don't they have dvd's like that in belguim?
11-06-2005 19:55
SHADOW STAR

Helpfulness rating: 

If any one cares I recomend this one it's called mouse and it's halarious!
LATER

S.O.T.A. has attached this image (reduced version):
mouse.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by S.O.T.A.: 12-06-2005 02:00.

12-06-2005 01:59
Old-School Rolla

Helpfulness rating: 

the advantage of the manga is apparently that it keeps going on and on, long after the story of the animated series is over. that's what they're doin with the inuyasha manga...i say that story is long enough already Big Grin
12-06-2005 02:04
SHADOW STAR

Helpfulness rating: 

totally inuyasha is one of my favorites I have every disc that is available in the US. I'm just waiting for the animated one to finish that's plenty long enough for me.
12-06-2005 02:13
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

IM not an anime fan at all...however...

Akira was the shit...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

12-06-2005 03:18
PassDa J. PassDa J. is a male
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by S.O.T.A.
um I don't really have any manga but I have the animatons of them which I think is better but thats me. The dvd's you can get at almost any best buy or suncoast video. I'm from Chicago
and I have never had any trouble finding the ones that I wanted. I agree with munki the majority of the older animes are a bit boring and information heavy. But the new ones are a lot more interesting. I would suggest seeing some they are pretty ill. Don't they have dvd's like that in belguim?

DVD's are very hard to find here, like I said there is 1 big mangashop in Antwerp, but almost all the DVD's are in japanese and blackwhite-images ...
The only 2 DVD's that I could buy in color were Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the shell... If you wanted a specific DVD you had to order it and it cost more too ya know, its 25 euro's for a fuckin' DVD around here dude ( The same as 25 US dollars) ...
It's a shame, that's why there aren't alot of manga-freaks here in Belgium, the only things that are popular are Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, Yugi-OH!, that kind of shit ... the kids-stuff .... Iloved it when I was 12 ... but now at an age of 19 I want some bloody ninja samurai sword CRAP !!!
Is there someone here from Belgium hat know a very good mangashop???
If yes please help me out here ... Big Grin Thanks anyway ... Pass

__

12-06-2005 10:20
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

The Myazaki stuff is quite easy to find here too...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

12-06-2005 10:47 Homepage of Surya
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » S.O.T.A.'s Picks ! (manga/anime/hentai)