drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » rating your own tracks.
Go to the bottom of this page rating your own tracks.
Author
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by Surora23

...Ban me for all i fucking care...but i speak truth...

Im done... peace...

ROFL
you cant HANDLE the truth!!!

lmfao....chill out winston.....i think we all agree....things need to change.
and yes surora..... i am the only one worth getting a review off Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin seriously though its worth reading what everyone has to say......
08-07-2005 12:56
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
lol

indeed surora, it seems youre taking it way too seriously man.. chill out dude.. it was just the stupid ratings like YOU said..

anyway voting system is boycoted by everyone until the new arives..

I understand you on the point of silly reviews, too many people make too much subjective criticism, while personal preference should be put aside.. BUT if you can't stand people aside ones you mentioned here, then go make a private forum yourself... this is a public one, you just can't make it fool proof

don't get me wrong, I don't hate you but you aint going nowhere yourself with that "fuck you all" attitude either..

thast what everyone said about peet... hes on technorganic now... and its not about a fool proof forum...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Surora23: 08-07-2005 17:31.

08-07-2005 17:29

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
quote:

...Ban me for all i fucking care...but i speak truth...

Im done... peace...

ROFL
you cant HANDLE the truth!!!

lmfao....chill out winston.....i think we all agree....things need to change.
and yes surora..... i am the only one worth getting a review off Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin seriously though its worth reading what everyone has to say......

it USED to be reading...now people make comments on things they dont even know about...too much compression when there isnt compression on a certain thing...blah blah blah...people make comments when they have little to no knowledge of what i was speaking about...it just really aggrivates me...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-07-2005 17:30
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

surora 23 be ashamed of yourself you big moaning pussy.

i can understand mild vexation . . . but fucking tantrums like that, good lord you take yourself and your tunes way too seriously.

a forum is clearly only as good as its members, so if you think everyone on this minus five people "suck" then surely theres an obvious solution . . .
08-07-2005 17:38

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by broadside
surora 23 be ashamed of yourself you big moaning pussy.

i can understand mild vexation . . . but fucking tantrums like that, good lord you take yourself and your tunes way too seriously.

a forum is clearly only as good as its members, so if you think everyone on this minus five people "suck" then surely theres an obvious solution . . .

well unlike the vast majority..i do take my stuff seriouslty and i do plan to have a solid release in a couple years if not sooner...Everyone is tooo taboo about taking a stand anywhere...its why the DECENT people who used to be here has already left... so the forum is only as good as its members ey?

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-07-2005 17:49
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Edit: Removed because I'm an idiot

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spudleyq: 08-07-2005 19:15.

08-07-2005 17:52 Homepage of spudleyq
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

I THINK your WRONG there mate. obviously we ARE talking in terms OF levels and there are no hard and fast rules here. but be SURE that many of the most creative people are able to distance themsleves somewhat from their trade. Anyway i was talking in the knowledge of having heard the guys music. Having heard it I feel qualified to suggest taht he shouldn't get quite so upset about people not taking it too seriously, this MIGHT be something he'll have to get used to in life - before you blow up though, i do think he makes good drum and bass, on eof the best on the site, certainly better than I. bhut thats exactly the thing, which brings me onto mynext point

you strive this and your life would be shit without that eh? um, we're just making rave music here mate, i love drum and bass, but i think its absolutely laughable to sayit gives your life meaning. i mean this is pill head headbanging music, which you can probably only really enjoy for a certain stage in your life (like before 40) unless your one of them weirdo geriatric ravers you see about several fucking french loaves short of a picnic. thats one thing. another is that this is just the internet, just avatars and times new roman text, and if you cant even keep your cool in here, you probably need to chill out a great deal in general.
08-07-2005 18:04
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

well unlike the vast majority..i do take my stuff seriouslty and i do plan to have a solid release in a couple years if not sooner...Everyone is tooo taboo about taking a stand anywhere...its why the DECENT people who used to be here has already left... so the forum is only as good as its members ey?

yes. thats what i said.

am i not DECENT enough for you, do please tell me i'm DECENT enough Cry
08-07-2005 18:07

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
I THINK your WRONG there mate. obviously we ARE talking in terms OF levels and there are no hard and fast rules here. but be SURE that many of the most creative people are able to distance themsleves somewhat from their trade. Anyway i was talking in the knowledge of having heard the guys music. Having heard it I feel qualified to suggest taht he shouldn't get quite so upset about people not taking it too seriously, this MIGHT be something he'll have to get used to in life - before you blow up though, i do think he makes good drum and bass, on eof the best on the site, certainly better than I. bhut thats exactly the thing, which brings me onto mynext point

you strive this and your life would be shit without that eh? um, we're just making rave music here mate, i love drum and bass, but i think its absolutely laughable to sayit gives your life meaning. i mean this is pill head headbanging music, which you can probably only really enjoy for a certain stage in your life (like before 40) unless your one of them weirdo geriatric ravers you see about several fucking french loaves short of a picnic. thats one thing. another is that this is just the internet, just avatars and times new roman text, and if you cant even keep your cool in here, you probably need to chill out a great deal in general.

i said your second comment, almost not too long ago, during the whole Ultradark problem... however this is completely different..and has gotten completely out of hand...

Like i said...when i came to this forum...it was about being shity and making shity music...and learning from it...now its...being shity...and being great cause of 5 stars...the tune of the month deal is compeltely fuckd...and no one has any credibility anymore...

there are so many producers on this site...that make bangin as tunes but no one cares to take it into consideration cause everyone else is worried about themselbves...

ethex for an example...has anyone really sat down and listend to his 3 minute cliips...there great...and hes just one of the few people that are over looked cause the vast majority are too worried about someone telling them they need to get better...

and its rediculous...

it is the Inet...and it is TNR text... But it was different before...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-07-2005 18:09
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

good-old-days syndrome? i hear theres a cure for that these days. its called getting the fuck out. because i dont se that your going to change anything by insulting everyone. you may have a point though. certainly my tunes have been getting four or five stars of late, whic a few months ago would have been unthinkable. however i put this down to an improvement on my part foolishly Big Grin . THe site is probably a victim of its own success, but to be fair i do have to say that i for one, never relaly took m,uch notice of teh stars. the voting place is not very prominent for example. what matters are teh comments because they can be traced back to their creator.

anyway, dont want any beef with you, good luck to ya in your reforming crusade Big Grin
08-07-2005 18:17

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

yes. thats what i said.

am i not DECENT enough for you, do please tell me i'm DECENT enough Cry

thats not what i meant...but making a comment saying that i may take something to seriously is rediuclous...of course i take my stuff very seriously...Its the only way to progress...and progression is something that no longer exists on this site...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-07-2005 18:19

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
good-old-days syndrome? i hear theres a cure for that these days. its called getting the fuck out. because i dont se that your going to change anything by insulting everyone. you may have a point though. certainly my tunes have been getting four or five stars of late, whic a few months ago would have been unthinkable. however i put this down to an improvement on my part foolishly Big Grin . THe site is probably a victim of its own success, but to be fair i do have to say that i for one, never relaly took m,uch notice of teh stars. the voting place is not very prominent for example. what matters are teh comments because they can be traced back to their creator.

anyway, dont want any beef with you, good luck to ya in your reforming crusade Big Grin

youre nto getting it...

its not abotu stars, stripes, times new roman text...etc... whether your tracks have 5 stars or whatever blah blah blah... its not what matters...

its the lack of credibility of the majority of the people...

When youre a noob...and you knwo it...dont act like youre all high and mighty...

If you can make a decent tune...well then shit...go ahead and have abig head, just not so big that you fall over...and maybe i should take that into consideration however i do not feel i can compete some of the artisits that used to post here...

Such as B-comp who is completely fed up with the dnb stereotypes, and Dave Akuma whos left the site completely because of this...

And Peet for, hes someone with quite a temper such as myslef, but again spoke out in truth, and got kicked off for it...

It seems that peopel just dont want to hear whats real, and whats fact...and its people like that, that need to leave...not somoen like me who points it out...

Thank you very much...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-07-2005 18:28
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spudleyq: 08-07-2005 19:15.

08-07-2005 18:31 Homepage of spudleyq
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

no sorry, i have to say im not getting it. you just said a while back that it was your music getting cussed and given shit ratings that pissed you off - as a man whjo takes his music seriously. now it seems that, like i thought, your just letting people on the internet get to you and piss you off which is prety sad. so b complex doenst like drum and bass anymore. relevance? dont know peet or akura.
anyway ive sed my bit.
08-07-2005 18:36

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
no sorry, i have to say im not getting it. you just said a while back that it was your music getting cussed and given shit ratings that pissed you off - as a man whjo takes his music seriously. now it seems that, like i thought, your just letting people on the internet get to you and piss you off which is prety sad. so b complex doenst like drum and bass anymore. relevance? dont know peet or akura.
anyway ive sed my bit.

it wasnt just my music...this isnt just happening to me...this is happening all around the site...and if you read the comment above youd understand the relevence of what i said about b-comp and peet, and dave AKUMA not akura...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-07-2005 18:37
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

EDIT: Removed

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by broadside: 09-07-2005 10:53.

08-07-2005 18:46
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

__

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by spudleyq: 08-07-2005 19:16.

08-07-2005 19:03 Homepage of spudleyq
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

this is getting really funny with you guys. spudleyq and surora23 : you two act as if you want to be banned????... idd not being banned after this would be silly????? for everyone including yourselves. get a grip, arguing over internet is silly and childish..

cut the crap will you all?!?!?!?!?!

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
08-07-2005 19:06 Homepage of cynik

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
this is getting really funny with you guys. spudleyq and surora23 : you two act as if you want to be banned????... idd not being banned after this would be silly????? for everyone including yourselves. get a grip, arguing over internet is silly and childish..

cut the crap will you all?!?!?!?!?!

true that but im not worried about...like i siad...if it were to happen then...fine..whtaever...not gonna matter...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-07-2005 19:17
@1$-)
unregistered
i think the chronic needs to add a new flaming thread as well.
that way all bitching can happen in there.

chill the fuck out.......
look im pretty serious...but i like listening to peeps tunes and letting them know what i think.even if they dont want to hear....plus it gives me some perspective on where i am with my own stuff.......thats why the site is good....now stop calling each other names.... ROFL
08-07-2005 19:19
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » rating your own tracks.