DARKLAND115
13-08-2005 02:18 Homepage of Arkitekt
dj_prophecy dj_prophecy is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1194.jpg

Registration Date: 05-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I went to www.419eater.com and decided to become a scam baiter myself. I just received an email of a certain Frank Omachi LOL. I made a fake email adress where my alias is Connie Wilder, a successfull black female at the head of T&L Inc. I will inform u all on what goes on!

here's the email he sent me:

Sent : Sunday, August 14, 2005 6:40 PM
To : www756@mail.com
Subject : Mr Frank Omachi ( very important ).

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox
Dearest,

I know you will be surprise at this proposal but i believe you are in a better position to assist me. I am Franklin Omachi, the only son of late rtd eng humfrey omachi a well known politician from Mbabane Swaziland who died on march 2004 from a brief illness ( stroke and high blood sugar ). However i got your contact through the web directory when i was seaching for a reliable person to assist me.

Before the death of my late father,he deposited money $9,600,000,00 with one safe-keeping company and used my name as his only child as beneficiary of this money. I need your assistance to invest this money in your country and it is my dream to have a good profitable business investment in a foreign country and you are the only one i have contacted to assist me.

As soon as i recieve your mail, i will forward to you Change Of Beneficiay and Cerficate Of Deposit and instruct the safe-keeping company where my late father deposited this money to transfer this money in your name through their diplomatic courier to your country as the rightful beneficiary before i will proceed over to meet with you on how to invest this money.We shall conclude on your percentage of money for your assistance to me as soon as we achieve our aims.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a honest individual for the same purpose.Please assure me that you will assist me accordingly as i stated herein.I am waiting to hear from you.

God bless you,

Frank Omachi.

__
-My God, i'm so bored

*hey...you...wanna get wasted or something?
14-08-2005 19:26 Homepage of dj_prophecy
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

He sent me back an email!

Dear Frank,

before I can continue with this transaction, it is vital for me to know more about you and your intention, you see, as a head of a succesfull company I can't just go and make a fool out of myself, nor would I do anything that might ruin the excellent reputation of my business. Therefore it is required that you send a photo and more information about you to me. When this is complete, and when I am sure that I can trust you, I WILL do business with you. As a good christian I believe in trust and I am sure that you and I will be able to do complete this thing.

sincerely,
Connie Wilder

>From: frank omachi <franklin1_wht@yahoo.com>
>To: Connie Wilder <conniewilder@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Mr Frank Omachi .
>Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:18:29 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Dear Mrs Connie Wilder,
>Thanks for your mail, which was clearly received as you stated on it to assist me to invest my money in your country and also as a succesful business woman who knows much more about business investment.
>
>Like as I early mention in my first proposal that this fund is lying in security volt which was deposited by my father before his death.
>
>Note that I want an honest person who will claim out and receive this money from the Security Company for onward investment as I stated on my first mail.
>
>Be advice that all modality have been concluded on how this money will be transship to your country via diplomatic courier means as soon as I confirm your readiness to assist me out and invest this money in any good business of your choice there in your country.
>
>Kindly confirm the following below stated requirement to enable me process and arrange how this money will be transship via to your country as soon as possible.
>
>[a] Photo copy of your passport or driverslicence ( identity/valid ),
>
>[b] Contact address and company profile,
>
>[c] Private phone and fax numbers,
>
>Be advice that as soon as I receive all this information above I will instruct for the immediate release and transship of the money down to your country.
>
>Thanks and also note that your prompt response will help to promote the smooth conclusion of this transaction.
>
>Thanks for your c-o-operation and God bless you,
>
>Mr Frank Omachi.

__
-My God, i'm so bored

15-08-2005 11:15 Homepage of dj_prophecy
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

boring Roll Eyes

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
15-08-2005 12:10 Homepage of cynik
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

just wait, I feel like something good might come from this

__
-My God, i'm so bored

15-08-2005 12:19 Homepage of dj_prophecy
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » $4.5 million