drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Beginners Start here
Go to the bottom of this page Beginners Start here
Author

Registration Date: 01-06-2005

Ez Crew

Firstly, this site is bad!!! I only found it recently but i have never looked back!!! there is loads of insterested stuff on here, and very handy for begineers like me

Anyway,

I will get straight to the point

I have only just started producing and i was wondering where i could find some DNB Flp files that i could load into fruity and learn how things are done. I do appreicate that that its hard to do because of diferent synths used but anything will do. I have managed to make some good beats but when it comes to stretching a loop into a song, i struggle. If someone could let me work, remix or learn from one of there old choons, it would be much appreciated

I sure other begineers would appreciate to......

Can anyone help????
07-06-2005 11:04
digitalfuture

people have suggested on other sites looking on Google but i cannot find nothing. There must be someone nice out there willing to help???
07-06-2005 12:35
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

so by bad... you ment this site is good.

but i am glad i just uploaded a track called Customer Appreciation, it has a link to the flp and samples i sued. it's not the greaest dnb track. but it's something.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

07-06-2005 22:04 Homepage of Halph-Price
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

I don't use FL so I can't give your FLPs.

As for stretching loops: you'd better chop them up (in a wave editor or using ReCycle), than you can reprogram them and change the speed easely

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-06-2005 07:20 Homepage of Surya
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Halph-Price - Customer Appreciation

the Samples for the song, have a .flp included. the song may not be great, but it does fallow dnb song layout.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

08-06-2005 12:02 Homepage of Halph-Price
digitalfuture

Halph-Price

When i try and access your sample to your tune it say access denied, Why's this???? how can i get access
13-06-2005 14:26
jimmijames
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
Halph-Price - Customer Appreciation

the Samples for the song, have a .flp included. the song may not be great, but it does fallow dnb song layout.

I'm extremely new to production, but have been into dnb for almost 2 years now. I'm just wondering if anyone could further explain (in laimans terms) the actual anatomy (layout) of a dnb track, in order to make it "mixable".

Thanks in advance,
Jimmi-James
28-07-2005 21:18
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by digitalfuture
Halph-Price

When i try and access your sample to your tune it say access denied, Why's this???? how can i get access

dude you cant access it because its on the producers private forum. to enter this you need to have gained producers rights......to get producers rights you need to give indepth reviews on the tracks in the tunes section..then you need to send a pm to the chronic....and its his decision wether you get the rights........personally i would advise this because theres some handy stuff on there....on the other hand you could just pm halph price and try and arrange something. welcome to the site
28-07-2005 22:21
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

There's an ftp linked to this site with some projects shared for remixing and stuff, I don't know if you need producer rights to acces it.

quote:
originally posted by surya
As for stretching loops: you'd better chop them up (in a wave editor or using ReCycle), than you can reprogram them and change the speed easely

In FL ReCycle is called fruity slicer Wink

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
28-07-2005 23:13 Homepage of djfreemc
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Beginners Start here