drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » HowManyFreindsDoYouHave?
Poll: how many freinds do you have?
lots! 7 29.17%
5-7 4 16.67%
none 3 12.50%
8-11 3 12.50%
3-4 2 8.33%
only fake freinds who dont actualy care and arent worth a shit 2 8.33%
2 1 4.17%
12-20 1 4.17%
1 1 4.17%
only family 0 0.00%
Total: 24 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page HowManyFreindsDoYouHave?
Author
unregistered
no read the cosmic trigger book.....for real!!!!
31-05-2005 18:38
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:
Originally posted by Rude
quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
imaginary friends count. like god, and jesus.

god and jesus, are they real..........lol. now theres a whole new thread in itself. what about allah, hari krishna, haile selassie (ras ta fari)..now he was real.......er....what about buddha and so on. what about ourselves...are we really real. lol. you should read cosmic trigger by Robert Anton Wilson

Lol..... what is "real"... how do you define "real"?
you should write the next Matrix movie lol

allah was real, but wasn't the second to continue on the line, he was a son-in-law, but for some reason is respected much... it's all just a fucked up sect...

well nothing is real, it's all in your mind. all the images you see, are interpetted by the mind, and you see what it tell you. if you saw what was there, than drug's could affect you, because you would see just what's there, not what you think you see.

this is why truth is a rare thing. because everything is subjective in one aspect or another. the only tangible thing is what your mind tells you.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-06-2005 04:04 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
yehman you should definately read the book i recommended. youll fuckin love it!!!!
01-06-2005 21:02
HyperFlexed HyperFlexed is a male
Cool Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-885.jpg

Registration Date: 02-02-2005

I said 2. There are only two people I'd trust with my life.

__

If a priest pauses to finish a prayer, is it an Amen Break?
01-06-2005 21:26 Homepage of HyperFlexed
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price

allah was real, but wasn't the second to continue on the line, he was a son-in-law, but for some reason is respected much... it's all just a fucked up sect...

well nothing is real, it's all in your mind. all the images you see, are interpetted by the mind, and you see what it tell you. if you saw what was there, than drug's could affect you, because you would see just what's there, not what you think you see.

this is why truth is a rare thing. because everything is subjective in one aspect or another. the only tangible thing is what your mind tells you.

Offtopic

Mate, no offence - really - but is there no www.bullshitphilosophy.be or something where you can sprout this crap Wink Its seems that virtually every thread you touch (that ive seen) you turn into a soap box to air these great insights of yours . . . ironically amongst which, if i remember rightly, was an exhortation that fundamentally we know nothing, and that deep questions are pretentious.

I would disagree, I find abstract stuff really quite interesting, in as far as it goes . . . but its almost impossible to have what Hidden Identity would probably call "a fruitful dialogue" or something Wink which is at all useful even when your chatting to someone face to face. The idea that some kind of interesting cooperative debate is gonna arise from a forum therefore I'd say is pretty overly optimistic . . . which just leaves one alternative format, that of a lecture: which, to be fair, all this shit your saying sounds very like. Which pisses me of a bit, cos if i could only be arsed to turn my super intellectual powers on you and all these other philosophers i would destroy your asses Wink Big Grin

Cant we just like chat about something more important, like how many freinds we have?

Back on topic, I think I probably just lost one Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by broadside: 01-06-2005 22:24.

01-06-2005 22:23
@1$-)
unregistered
well..........maybe you should just remember this is the offtopic banter section, we can say what the fuck we like. i think its quite interesting to see other peoples views on the world.........u dont get no where by just listening to yourself...we can all tell ourselves we are the poodles plums and our egos will grow.....but it doesnt make it right or a reality....

express yo self halph price.lol.....and be proud
01-06-2005 22:30
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

trust me, halph price dont need no encouragement to express himself! The man never stops - thank god, cos without his regular update on what to think, I dont know where I'd be!

@Munki C: I'm all up for "other peoples views on the world", like i said in the post. And yeah ...................................... I did know that this is the offtopic banter section, thats why I too can say what i like. ("allah was real, but wasn't the second to continue on the line, he was a son-in-law, but for some reason is respected much... it's all just a fucked up sect.." great banter eh!)

anyway, nuthing serious
01-06-2005 22:41
@1$-)
unregistered
booo cmon argue with me.......lol
01-06-2005 22:45
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » HowManyFreindsDoYouHave?