drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » The solution to humanitys problems
Go to the bottom of this page The solution to humanitys problems
Author
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

i was making a script for an RPG PC game idea i had,
thought up some interesting stuff, neven started work on it.

There were many thoerys, on that game the main character guy believed that there was no justice and that fairnesss was not naturaly existing in the universe and the only way to win is to become more powerful then everything and everyone else, he was an interdimentional being.

Later on he rescued a guy from this one prison who was forming his own society, a fledgling civilization that defected but was crushed,
he believed that Humanity's problems were because of a lack of unity.

That theory stands out to me for some reason...
if huamn society had enough love and unity would it realy work?

The man character guy int hat storry disagreed with him,
he said that the parasitic evils would enter into all societys and feed off of them and he was a strong believer in individualism.

i know that no one thought can fix everything, jesus didnt even fix everything when he came to earth and he qwns normal peeps.
i think the true answer would lie in the DNA,

but what do you think is the best thought even though the thought isnt enough?

i think that religions and creeds and philosophsy are often a bleand of method and values. general human goals are emotion based.
i think that a person can get too destracted with trying to find the best way to do somthing and then they forget to actualy do it!
The people that think the world has to fit into their personal expectaion
are wack, but...

any suggestions?
i beleive in this as of now:
Balance, reasonability, love / look after yourself properly if u want to
be able to do that for anyone else.
Endosolutionism i called it, fixing urself is the key to fixing the environmet was that theory, but not enough people want to "fix" themself? or do they? perhaps humanity is always getting "better" and closer to its naturaly most occuring tendancy? or maybe its getting worse cause its tendancy is to destroy itself?
[im so tierd ill sleep soon, **** 4 hours last night!]

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
25-05-2005 23:24
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

interesting, that the man was rescued from prision... kinda also shows that he wants unity, but also he's being seprated from the whole.

look at small communities like farms and even early settlers. they did not have huge wars against eacher and had to get along. it was a small community. but that's not entirly what keeps people at peace.

there also has to be an external adversary, or threat, which makes unity. you can have a small community, and nobody gets along. you can have a war with only 2 people. look at divorce couples.

it's when people have to band together that they get along, and this may work on entire national level.

what is love really? caring for others, wanting to protect them, laying your life down for them. without and External Adversary, there would be no way to PROVE such love.

it's the individual contributing to the whole, that makes a great society. a powerful society.

now, to go about "fixing" yourself, to who's definition should one have to fix one's self too. what is the proper way to do that? stress and axienty can be brought on worrying about "fixing" yourself. as a beleiver in individualism, i tihnk that "fixing" what's no broken, is just following a way of being assimalated into the collective.

ex. bob is overwaihht by exactly 50 pounds. he is comfrotable with that. bob is told that this is WRONG and he should commence "fixing" this discrpantcy, for it is a blemish on all thoes that relate to him. he should be the waight that everyone else in his hight, age, and exercise level, SHOULD be at. bob never cared about this waight, but no feels stressed that he will be casted out for this "flaw". fall from unity.

so let's just say, that "fixing" is for COMMUNISTS.

to each there own, and that is what love is. to accept even the flaws.

now to discuse war. War is a way for conflicting governmenting methods to engage in a "Test-your-grip" kind of deal. if a government works very well, it should be the victor in sucha war. this makes this governemnt the strongest. Natural Selection.

and really any such flaws would exntually be remvoed, or actually turn out to not be flaws at all, but actually benefitial in some way. in a way you don't comprehend. like crying isn't a bad thing it releases stress chemicals that build up. but who would assume that?

anyways, war has yet to DESTROY all of life, i mean, human life. and if it does, that would show Natural Selection also. but we are all over the planet it would mearly destroy most humans. we don't die that easy, we've already lived through an ice age. even nuclear winter wouldn't stop humanity.

we need war to blance population also. notice normal animals population rises and falls, humanity never does, and we are overpopulating. we believe it's a bad thing if we are not filling every inch of land with humans. is that so terrible that we have enough room for eachother? maybe that is the truth about war. not enough room.

we all have the ablity to kill, it's genetic. because of Natual Selection, thoes that don't kill, are killed. thoes that kill themself, don't survive either. so admittingly, we'll find a balance, after most of us die off. but we'll never stop killing outself, as a means of balance.

nobody said life was fair.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

26-05-2005 18:07 Homepage of Halph-Price
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

quote:
what is love really? caring for others, wanting to protect them, laying your life down for them. without and External Adversary, there would be no way to PROVE such love.

hm? love isnt always that sort of action, sometimes its nurturing team work kind of stuff like that, youve ever experianced that? were a person incurages you and likes hwat you do and helps you?
hard to find... Frown

i think war = extream conflict = two oposites,
its basicly control by means of brute force i think.
who ever has more power wins, not who ever was right,
thats what i think.
i think that power and fair or right are seporate things.
are you a U.S.A citizen?

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
28-05-2005 00:10
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

honestly, i beleive love is creation. anything that is creating is lvoing, but love doesn't translate liek that for most people. mostly it's between people, not nations.

i was talking in the broad, community sence, as in patriotic love.

i am candian, and war is not mear brutre strength. it's also intellgence, resource, and how the government can control it's people. you get a nation without conscription have no people to send to war. you have a nation that's built in the artic where they can bearly get materials for building houses not have weapsn to fight.

basicly although war sucks, it also shows which country is good.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

i tihnk war is neither good nor evil, but simply just a part of life, much like the beleife in god, or math. it's liek how you cry when you get hurt or how you laugh when you hear a funny joke. it's simply a reaction on a social level. it's how the fish started to walk onto dry land, and how the ape learned to stand up. it's part of what life is.

if you don't understand this, or other topics you can check out these books:
The Orgin of Species -Charles Dawrin
The Second World War -Winston Churchill
The Antichrist, Curse on Christianity -Friedrich Nietzsche

i dunno. just it seems to me, that life is a struggle. but the meaning of it, is what you struggle for.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 28-05-2005 09:51.

28-05-2005 09:31 Homepage of Halph-Price
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Well, as you can read in my signature There is no such thing without its opposite. So, if EVERYone is individualistic, then noone is individualistic - all get along together!

The problem nowadays is that some people, cause of the society, cannot be full individuals, but abide to social rules, and want to be lead by other, more competetive individuals... and that's why we don't get along good...

but it will come...as animals don't hate themselves, but still kill for food... will come by... juz wait

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
29-05-2005 04:05 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

damn right. nothings good nor bad, it just is.

it's the natural order of things. we don't have a choice for war, it is mearly as it is. there is "war" in animal kingdom all the time, we just have the advantage of pondering it, it's like love, we cannot stop that either.

i tihnk you need to take a long look in the mirror, and say to your self
"I am a pretentious prick! I am a pretentious prick! I am a pretentious prick!"

i do it, and it works to help you relize, that you're a pretentious prick. and knowing is halph the battle.

heh, i like that saying now.

oh and the otehr halph is to stop being a pretentious prick. learn that you don't know. know that you can't stop learning.

and anyone that says they have the answer is a no good liar, there is no answer.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 29-05-2005 07:23.

29-05-2005 07:17 Homepage of Halph-Price
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

yeah just read this thread and mate, i have to totally agree with you, you definately ARE a pretentious prick Big Grin
29-05-2005 14:03
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

Big Grin what philosopher isn't?

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-06-2005 23:18 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » The solution to humanitys problems