drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » read food for thought, no shit
Go to the bottom of this page read food for thought, no shit
Author
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

i read that food for thought thing about the pig eye shit Frown
i thought it was gunnu be some preshious thought or somthing...

well anyways, lets have some big assed conversation here:

Who created time?
does time even exist?

if time were not existant and it didnt take time for life and matter to wrk out it's perpose then we would instantly reach our goal and what would that be?

i would guess that that goal would be not biological, not to do with suposed progress of the species, namely reproduction and nutrition and such, i would guess that it would be about infinity.
What we define as progress is very small and earthly i think,
and we never get beyond mortality or the processes that we need to fulfil...

example : you loose ur mind if you never have any mental stimulation? like if you were stuck in a basement forever?
thats decay, jst like how its so unhealthy now to exersise and the muscles shrink...
thats all decay, un-used = un-valued = desintigration... Frown
if we got to the next level of existance then id guess we would never loose everything, and we would never descard it.

we dont raely value what we are born with, not by nature, and by nature we generaly try to get more and stop thinking about what we already have, that incurages growth, buyt why the F*** would it desolve it not used?

well its a ll a temporary cycle, i believe that lifes changes are mandidroy, it makes me fukin mad that i am the one that has to change and adapt to my own environment and my personality keeps changing.
i dont elt it get me down, but now i see it for what its worth,
its a bunch of futile changes, imbalances and conflict, pleaure and pain.

so came this one theory... many weeks ago it came,
that were on TV, and God made earth like a tv for him to watch and how its all a bunch of imbalace, anything but peace and perminent status. ^but maybe i dont know anything and my theorsy about god are all way off. probably.. cant know if uve never experianced in anyway. just like old times are clueless about computers, thats how i feal that humans are about god, and they have no hands-on experiance or interaction that i know of...

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
25-05-2005 22:15
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

when you have a problema nd you want to relax its becaue you need rest because your expending too much mental or phisical abiulity because you have a small amount of depleatable power as a mortal organism, i accept and understand this but what would we be if we had more abiltiy? and why do we even need ability in the first place? the problem solving process sure, it gives pleasure at times but realy its all futile in the long run and we are only scoring points at the give of life, these few points dont realy mean a shit!
i wanna be in a new game, the game of mortal organic life i think sux...
[*starts playing kirby super star ROM*]
ah, this is much better! Big Grin
(check that game out its a master peace! best kirby game ever i think! its even 2 player simultanious!)

http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/snes/k.html
^its listed under K, lots of games here.

__

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 25-05-2005 22:49.

25-05-2005 22:45
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

ah yes, there is a kirby golf for SuperNintendo did you ever see that one?

__
25-05-2005 23:13
@1$-)
unregistered
lol.

smoke some weed.........or take some ketamine, or opium would probably do you good.

chill the fuck out
25-05-2005 23:53
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

small minds are amused by small things.

great minds appreciate small things.

there's a difference in wasting time.

as for time, ahhh, read Immanule Kant. who created time? well WE DID!!!!!

or that is to say, each of us do. like math, Time exisists ONLY in our head. it's nothing that is created extnernaly, like everything else, it is beyond that it's a Pure Category of the mind. it's nothing that exsists, but rather is fabricated by each of us, and, to SOME extent, is relative to each of us, but not entirly. there's difference between each of preception of time, because we are all different with our experineces.

like a person with demensia, without memories could thing that they have "been dead for a hundred years". they still experience time as we all do, but it's constructed different because they cannot access there memories like most normal woking minds.

so to answer yuor question, time, like math, and even god, love, and other intangible abstractionss, DOES NOT EXIST, but DOES EXIST. muahahaa, BOTH!

you'll never be able to find it, but you won't be able to escape it. it doesn't exsist, but we know it exsist. it's all in your head.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

26-05-2005 18:31 Homepage of Halph-Price
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
lol.
smoke some weed.........or take some ketamine, or opium would probably do you good.
chill the fuck out

your definition of "chill" involves calming yourself by means of increasing dopomine levels in the brain by use of un-natural chemicaly indused substance? did you honestly think that i was stressed in the first place?
the only time thinking or knowlage causes problems is if it is handled by the mind in an imbalanced way, actualy i am calm almost all day every day. no need for drugs here, also many drugs can will damage your health in some way or another with too much usage, i try to love myself enough not to ever put pleasure above health, who else here does that?

quote:
so to answer yuor question, time, like math, and even god, love, and other intangible abstractionss, DOES NOT EXIST, but DOES EXIST. muahahaa, BOTH!
you'll never be able to find it, but you won't be able to escape it. it doesn't exsist, but we know it exsist. it's all in your head.

^i agree, many abstract thoughts are actualy compound catagorizations that imbrace so many elements that it can only be partialy understood.
i think that lots of people make mastakes when they try to just explain or judge somthing too big to ever fully comprehend or understand.
i try to avoid that though... but we can only do so-much.

__

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 27-05-2005 22:20.

27-05-2005 22:15
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » read food for thought, no shit