Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

ha
quote:
It was created to 'settle' a dispute between a friend of mine in which he claimed that 40 weaponless midgets could defeat 1 lion in a hypothetical fight. Many of my other friends and I tried to convince him that the lion would definitely win, but he would not back down from his argument. After seeing another fake article posing as BBC about 'zombism' in Cambodia, I got the idea to make this fake news article to try and convince him for the final time.

As soon as I was alerted the article had spread to the public, I created this 'disclaimer' page explaining the article's invalidity. This was not only to hopefully protect myself from the BBC or Cambodian Midget Fighting League (if one exists), but to also protect the reputability of the BBC and Cambodia itself, since the article isn't exactly politically correct and may offend some readers. I apologize to anyone or any groups that may have been offended by the article, and hope that they will understand it was all in good fun.

i gotta remember to do this, (makes a fake news page), if i get in an argument with someone. AMAZING!

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

25-05-2005 07:44 Homepage of Halph-Price
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

ha
quote:
It was created to 'settle' a dispute between a friend of mine in which he claimed that 40 weaponless midgets could defeat 1 lion in a hypothetical fight. Many of my other friends and I tried to convince him that the lion would definitely win, but he would not back down from his argument. After seeing another fake article posing as BBC about 'zombism' in Cambodia, I got the idea to make this fake news article to try and convince him for the final time.

As soon as I was alerted the article had spread to the public, I created this 'disclaimer' page explaining the article's invalidity. This was not only to hopefully protect myself from the BBC or Cambodian Midget Fighting League (if one exists), but to also protect the reputability of the BBC and Cambodia itself, since the article isn't exactly politically correct and may offend some readers. I apologize to anyone or any groups that may have been offended by the article, and hope that they will understand it was all in good fun.

i gotta remember to do this, (makes a fake news page), if i get in an argument with someone. AMAZING!

but honestly, i tihnk 5 midgest could take out a lion.... after the first 3 it would be full.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

25-05-2005 07:46 Homepage of Halph-Price
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
quote:
he claimed that 40 weaponless midgets could defeat 1 lion in a hypothetical fight.

haha damn Big Grin

__

25-05-2005 17:42 Homepage of Emblem-X
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

ms, jungle assed pigmeez qwn midgets,
1 pigmee could qwn us all!!!
u remember those little dudez?
only wear half a ginch, 3 feet tall,....
wqn teh 1337 P1GM33Z!!!!
P1GM33Z ROXXILIA QWN!!
(^im joking profusely)

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
25-05-2005 22:37
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

speaking of pigmies, i was in a club the other day where there were a hell of alot of dwarves on pills!!! the whole place was packed with circus freaks dancing to hard psy trance. gave me the fear. again Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by broadside: 26-05-2005 01:00.

26-05-2005 00:58
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

sounds like a Hitchcock movie that Shocked

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
26-05-2005 01:03 Homepage of cynik
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » lion vs midgets