drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » What's the differens between cubase sx/nuendo?
Go to the bottom of this page What's the differens between cubase sx/nuendo?
Author
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 24-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.50

Isn't nuendo just for media-produktions or can a producer have use fore it to?

__
--------------------------------------------------
da rollaz, da steppaz da true playaz
22-05-2005 15:23 Homepage of Abnormalbrain
theory3261

Registration Date: 21-07-2005

Nuendo is the flagship DAW program from Steinberg. It is an amazing program that I personally like better than Logic and Pro-Tools (although you need to always keep your entire track listings in the "audio pool") so that you may drop them into protools if needed at a major recording facility. The automation capabilities an quick keys are better than any program that I have used.

I would suggest hitting a "nuendo review" search on google and continue to research it more. The program has capabilities ranging from pure mixing to sound desighn and multi media functions.

Dan Walker
27-07-2005 05:45
@1$-)
unregistered
not much.......the difference in sound is debateable.......nuendo is cubases big brother.....but......its all about the plug ins you use...say you were using the waves plug ins in cubase and the standard ones in nuendo..cubase would sound better.....nuendo was designed for mastering......but again its down to your plug ins.....oh and the interface is a bit different
27-07-2005 12:38
theory3261

Registration Date: 21-07-2005

CuBass and Nuendo have the exact same sound engine {look inside on the credits for programers and you'll see the same all over the Steinberg Camp}. One program does not sound better than the other.

Dan Walker
27-07-2005 16:54
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by theory3261
CuBass and Nuendo have the exact same sound engine {look inside on the credits for programers and you'll see the same all over the Stienberg Camp}. One program does not sound better than the other.

Dan Walker

like i said.......its debatable.......and if theres no difference,....why would they bother devoloping and releasing it. and tony colman seems to think theres a difference.and thats gfood enough for me Big Grin
27-07-2005 18:58
daze_DND daze_DND is a male
MYSTIC

images/avatars/avatar-2135.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

Since i'm a sx3 user i'm also very intrested in the difference between the two proggs. Many a-level playaz seem to use it from time to time (Tony colman of L E indeed, El hornet of Pendulum told me they sometimes uses it ).....so i'm very curious about the advantages of nuendo compared to cubase sx.

And what do you mean with : ''it's more made for mastering''? Does it have better pluggs for that? more options then cubase in that area?

Nuendo-users share yr views please.... Big Grin

__

info/tunes :: MySpace
13-08-2005 10:20
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

i dont know aything about the differances ??

i heard somewhere that you can write in 7.1 with nuendo, i dont know if the same is capable in sx3 ..

so prettty much this is the post where i know nothing ..

Huh

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
13-08-2005 13:57 Homepage of Arkitekt
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » What's the differens between cubase sx/nuendo?