drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Tricks for getting more reviews
Go to the bottom of this page Tricks for getting more reviews
Author
unregistered
well....if someones gonna tell me its all bullshit......then im entitled to have my 2 cent
27-05-2005 16:59
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

fcourse, nobody 's gonna say you can't lol Big Grin
but the Fuckyou behind your post was a bit over the top imo..

anyway, i think greyone is right.. plus never send out someting unless u're 100% confident about it.. That's a rule i'll never forget.

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emblem-X: 27-05-2005 17:08.

27-05-2005 17:07 Homepage of Emblem-X
@1$-)
unregistered
hes not right, no where near it..........it doesnt matter how many wikked tracks you make, even if someone hears it in a club, their not gonna know who it is are they!!!!!!!! and im guessing that not many people on here are dj ing and playing out their tunes to any one who matters....... they wont go looking for your tunes, its as simple as that, they dont have the time..........

and this was all about being discovered from the site.......like i said they wont check your stuff just because its on a site.......youve got to hassle these people........and dont tell me it doesnt work, cause it bloody well does!!!!
27-05-2005 17:16
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

so.. when does your track get released then munki?

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
27-05-2005 17:30 Homepage of cynik
@1$-)
unregistered
got some stuff coming out on a german comiplation, and on a us nu skool breaks label at the end of the summer.
plus lots of other interest
27-05-2005 17:32
@1$-)
unregistered
so who signed ya then toneloc.......want any breaks remixes Big Grin
27-05-2005 17:48
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
and this was all about being discovered from the site.......like i said they wont check your stuff just because its on a site.......youve got to hassle these people........and dont tell me it doesnt work, cause it bloody well does!!!!

ow lol k, gotto agree then, you gotto take first steps first ofcourse, quite obvious Smile but in order to be able to send out you first gotto have made some wikkid tracks lol Big Grin

anyway it's all up to yourself, I believe hard work always delivers Smile

cheers

emblem

__

27-05-2005 19:53 Homepage of Emblem-X
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:

yup i had to practically hunt people down to get them to listne to some stuff...anmd things are looking up Big Grin

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

28-05-2005 18:18
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by toneloc
i just gort signed last week Cool Cool Cool

with who my friend? with who?

oh and to be a fecicious anoying person...YOU DONT GET SIGNED...and single you made gets signed...Tongue

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

28-05-2005 18:20
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

quote:
anything you download you should have to review

I understand that you want to get more reviews, but I don't think this will be of any help. If you force people to review, the only thing you will get is more useless reviews like: "good track, like it, keep it going- end of review". In the current system people who post a review actually want to give you some feedback on your track, so you can be sure they absolutely mean everything they say.

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
29-05-2005 13:50 Homepage of djfreemc
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Tricks for getting more reviews