drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » radio 1
Go to the bottom of this page radio 1
Author
unregistered
ok people this is for those who dont know.its kinda linked to something in another thread.
to be honest i dont know how well you peeps in europe know the radio 1 schedule, but this is the original dnb showw, someone mentioned 1 xtra, but this is the one where all the freshest plates get played first. truth!!!!
every friday night 1 - 3 am gmt.
they play alterternate weeks, as u probably know fabio plays the liquid stuff and grooverider the harder stuff.

again sorry if im stating the obvious but someone did ask Big Grin

also ray keiths breakage show is on every saturday night on vibe fm (do a google search) i think its 12 -2 gmt (could be 1 -3 cant remember its been a while)
this ones for all u dark soldiers, its usually on every week but they sometimes take a break for some crap house bollocks
04-05-2005 19:12
@1$-)
unregistered

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 09-11-2007 22:26.

05-05-2005 00:10
@1$-)
unregistered

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 09-11-2007 22:26.

05-05-2005 01:19
daze_DND daze_DND is a male
MYSTIC

images/avatars/avatar-2135.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C

to be honest i dont know how well you peeps in europe know the radio 1 schedule, but this is the original dnb showw, someone mentioned 1 xtra, but this is the one where all the freshest plates get played first. truth!!!!
every friday night 1 - 3 am gmt.
they play alterternate weeks, as u probably know fabio plays the liquid stuff and grooverider the harder stuff.

aaah classic stuff indeed!

This is my saterdaymorning wake-up routine : some coffee and fabio or groove on the big one BBC 1.
Especially fabio does it everytime for me....don't like the twisted individual-wobbly-crap groove plays (usual don't reach the end of the show).

If you don't know 'bout this show, be shure to check this out!

__

info/tunes :: MySpace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by daze_DND: 20-08-2005 09:59.

05-05-2005 10:45
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » radio 1