drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » VSTfx by hardware manufacturers
Go to the bottom of this page VSTfx by hardware manufacturers
Author
unregistered
this has probably been posted before.....
but does anyone know of any vst fx by hardware manufacturers??? preferably free
14-04-2005 19:55
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

there's amplitubes new bass amp modelling, based off of hardware, used with hardware people of the company it's named after, and also some other rock amp modeller created with some guy from aerosmith. i don't care to go into them, cuz i don't have them, and you can only need so many amp modellers, but there not free.

no one is...... Huh

most amps are modelled after the real thing. other effects based off of the true hardware, are either dedicated DSP's on powercore, or just crappy emulations of the moog filter.

i dunno, there's iZatopes Ozone based off of analog EQ's.

usually better to jsut buy a cheap hardware, there usually better, or as good as the most expensive digital of the same type of effect. won't last as long maybe.

but what type of effects, there are lots of effects, and technicaly there ALL based off of the standard analog filters most every analog synth has had. and other than amp modelling, there's no other analog effects that are unquie to a specfic sort of hardware.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 14-04-2005 20:00.

14-04-2005 19:56 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
no i mean plug ins that have been made by a company that usually only make hardware.....

like TLaudio's eq1, and focusrites compressors and eq.....just wondered if there were any others people new about.
14-04-2005 20:50
Dave_Akuma Dave_Akuma is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1737.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.29

Korg's got the legacy collection (really good vsti's), waldorf's got the attack drum machine and ppg wave synth which are both good as well...those are the ones i have, i can't thnk of any more atm...

__

14-04-2005 21:11
@1$-)
unregistered
nooooo, i mean fx not instruments
14-04-2005 21:23
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

honeslty, i check up on vst's constantly, adn you seem to no more about this than me dude.

there are hardware/software hybrids, that can like do up an eq, for seprate tracks, and it all runs through the comptuer into the hardware. but like that's about i know for the common stuff, sure there maybe some expenseive version, but you got me!

i really want to know if there is any now also.

and that korg stuff is realyl phat!

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

15-04-2005 07:22 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
yeh the korg is meaty,(i used some bass of the ms20 for the chinese whispers track i posted last year....not on here anymore) try and find the tla eq as well, its really warm which is rare for digital eq, and ive just got psp mixpack....its a must, the compressors are perfect.
15-04-2005 17:59
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » VSTfx by hardware manufacturers