drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Guns (split off from I Chat Shit)
Go to the bottom of this page Guns (split off from I Chat Shit)
Author
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

In general - I'm against guns, certainly privatly owned-ones. Guns do have their purposes, but basicly, no-one really needs them. I mean - why the fuck should I be able to buy a gun? To feel safe? Who do you feel threatened by? And why? The neighbour? Because he could also buy a gun?

The major problem in the US isn't guns on it's own, the major problem is that normal ppl can buy them without much restrictions. That you get a hunting rifle - fine, but that's perfectly possible here in Belgium too, where there are strict regulations, but I mean - wtf are you doing with an AK47? Or with a shotgun like that? "Feeling safe" Ok, so if a burgler gets in your house, you're gonna take your AK, and shoot him, together with half your house to pieces? Wonderfull... You'll be lucky if he doesn't carry a weapon also, since he's also free to buy one (which a burglar certainly will if he can), or maybe he found your shotgun... Best thing to do - for your own f*cking safety is let em go. I wouldn't risk my life for a television, a cellphone or smth.

I still haven't heard 1 good argument to keep a gun at home by any of the pro-gun ppl.
I know a few ppl overhere that own a hand-gun, but they don't keep it at home, thats strictly shooting-club only, and I can live with that. You go there, take the gun out of a safe, shoot some targets, put it back in the safe, no-one gets hurt, no guns in the wild, no guns at home. It's a dangerous thing, made for 1 purpose - hurting ppl (or animals, but the ones you own clearly aren't made for that), with or w/o deadly intentions. Accidents can happen, so at a certain point - accidents WILL happen. Incidents enough in the US of small children finding a loaded gun at home which ends with someone injured or even dead, or someone shooting himself or someone else by accident. I'm not willing to take the risk of being shot "by accident" just for that so-called freedom in the US. You should see the murder figures in the US, and compare it with the rest of the world. If it's not the wide-spread gun-ownership - then what is it? Are US citizen so uncivilized that they just kill each other? That when there would be virtually no guns on the streets that they would take baseball bats and batter each-other to death?

Guns have a purpose, sadly enough, this world can't do w/o. You can't just say they don't exist anymore, but I would certainly not push my luck by getting one at home. You may feel safer with it, I feel a lot safer without them.

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee
15-04-2005 10:21 Homepage of KoFFiE
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
except for destroying infrastructures, thoes weapons are saved for market places. there always so mis-placed it seems.

so true! like when the american laser-guided awacs-coordinated and satelite-pinpointed tamahawk hits an american base (!!!) in Kosovo, march 1999 Huh

a few busted some flaming cans in the woods too ?? guess they look like soldiers on satellite

not to mention schools, hospitals, nurseries and residential buildings. civilians dead while noone cares, its in the end all "just" collateral damage

argh!! cant cope with war and never will Cry

it's like video games, or anything else people see on tv, oh it's just like that alien show or game show, it's not real, it's too extreme to be happening in real life.

military tries to make itself seem soft, and not a harsh brutal regime. that's why camo is street clothes, and HUMMER2! is everywere, to help make military more, of a friendly thing that would never kill off just some random guy, but instead be pimpin it out at a jungle rave.

heh, last time i went to jungle rave the other people stopped and asked us int he streets if we were in the army.....

anyways, MILITARY KILLS. free kevin

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

15-04-2005 10:25 Homepage of Halph-Price
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by KoFFiE
I would certainly not push my luck by getting one at home. You may feel safer with it, I feel a lot safer without them.

Gotta fully second that.

And yeah, the arguments they use... "To feel safer"... "The right to protect my family"... Never known anyone who has needed a gun to protect his family!... "I have a gun coz I have the right to" Huh Roll Eyes "I keep it loaded coz I have the right to" Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I have the right to cut of my own arm, but you don't see me doing that, now do you. Having a right doesn't mean you should use it!

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

15-04-2005 11:00 Homepage of Surya
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

quote:

anyways, MILITARY KILLS. free kevin

Kevin's out for a while now Smile

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee
15-04-2005 12:59 Homepage of KoFFiE
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

ya.... fine. kill bill than?

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

15-04-2005 18:58 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by muaddib
Hey, we were in a middle of a war zone some time ago (3 years ago) and still the Albanian citizens carry guns and treathen. There are areas where a Macedonian (me) in his country cannot pass because they come with knives and AK47 and ask for money.
And a bomb is thrown every 3 days or so. This sucks.

It's hard, and I know guns. Carry them off, you don't need them.

man, how the fuck do u get use to that shit....
15-04-2005 19:03
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
it's like video games, or anything else people see on tv, oh it's just like that alien show or game show, it's not real, it's too extreme to be happening in real life.

asre you fuckin saying it did not happen? well im from Belgrade, Serbia and I watched the fucking things flyin over my head, ,,, felt them hit stuff a cupla hundred meters from me.

it was fun tho int the darkened city see em pvo hit 1 of nato planes hehehe
Evil

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
15-04-2005 20:00 Homepage of cynik
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

no i am saying there's an detatchment that people kinda of click into here, that war does not affect us.

it's like a fiction show or something. it doesn't actualy affect one as if someone you know talking about it. like it's not actually happening. like kill bill.

people are mutliated, but it's a victemless crime because it's not real, to them. the desnsatized to telovision people.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 15-04-2005 20:14.

15-04-2005 20:13 Homepage of Halph-Price
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

I see now what you ment 2 say Wink yah I totaly agree

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
15-04-2005 20:37 Homepage of cynik
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Guns (split off from I Chat Shit)