Author
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by daze_DND
Pretty bored with most recent renegade hardware/TOV-stuff....compared to the older releases Roll Eyes .

Need u now, I want to need u now, wohaowaowhow...
Better? Big Grin

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
16-04-2005 19:57 Homepage of Friscko
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

opener calyx+kontrol - guerilla warfare: BANG!!
then it goes a lil down till the dj ink, and it bangs on then till the last 12"
badass compilation!! Bigup

__

13-05-2005 22:08 Homepage of Friscko
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by crushfuck
you can get it on promo from Kaizen Records if you're quick (its still in stock at time of post)

Yea the full release is out now on kaizen and most place...i have to say..Renegade hardware has done it again...with a full erray of 10 new amazing tracks on teh LP and teh 2 remix on the spor release... Not to mention noisias remix of messiah as well...

My Critique on each track, since renegade hardware is my favorite label up to date, next to human imprint...

Side A:Calyx&Kontrol- Guerilla Warfare
-Slowly but surely, they drew their plans against us... falowed by the devastating hoovers and bas stabs we always known calyx for...fallowed by demolishing drums, running into strait breaks... The track flows on... Indeed a massive roller for the masses...

Side B: Evol Inent-suicide
- Nothing short of what we know of Knick and the crew... The americans do it again with some sick nasty drums, and manic basslines...Not for the faint heart...

Side C: Vicious Circle-Doom Train
- One of my favorites on the LP...Simple techy intro and a drop with nasty subline...Crazy effects and the nasty filterings keep you going with this one...

Side D:Loxy Jinell Killa
-Something we'd all expect from loxy..i personally was disapointed with this track...Smal vocal lines...and un interesting drums and bass... This may apeal ot the masses, but with a lack of mixing capabilities on this one (not dj friendly) its sure to be a love hate relationship on this one...

Side E: DJ INK-Training Day
- was a little disapointed with this one as well...bass is nasty and the drums roll...but just something missing on this one...Great deathyl roller...But you be the final judge...

Side F: Chase & Satus-Barbarians
- (GOOOOOO) 'in a deep devil sounding voice' and intro of breaks, then BOOOM....roller to the max!!!!!!! insane dated synths rocking the track like its the freshes shit on the market... Bass like getting punched in the throat, youll be sure to get the dance floor moving ( if you didnt already kill them Big Grin Death )

Side G: Phobia-Warlock
-Same comments as on barbarians.."dddddd damn, drop drop drop" POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
self explanitory...evil synths...blaring reece...and your dbreaksing nothing short of what youd expect from Phobia or RH...As this is also one of my fav..im sure this will be played by many...

Side H: Prolix & Nocturnal-Crater
-My favorite on the LP...Strait breaks in the intro for all you lovely djs...Nice creepy melody...and the drop with an almost unexpecting reece/hoover thats mind blowing...and the melody never gets old!!!! just rolls and rolls and never stops!!!!!! in the breakdown fallows with some halfstep breaks and back into the madness... Look out for these 2 as there will be a good future i can imagine...

Side I: Noisia-Messiah (remix)
- well what do we have here? another messiah remix...well i guess kemal and rob data are a lil popular dont ya think? Of the 2 remixes i think noisia did a better job(not to take away from spors) but noisia i thinking made a bigger impact...Check it for yourself Big Grin

Side J:Skitty-Bare Witness
-racing breaks in teh intro, and creepy synths...very dark...hpe youre not tripping on acid when you lsiten to this one cause the awefulll horrid synths are sure to scare you...now...some people may love this track...but the nasy distorted ravy synths sounded like complete SHIT! was really dispointed on teh final slam of the LP...

THATS MY REVIEW!!!!!!! for those who havent checked it for reall need t get their hands on a copy asap...CHEERS!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

20-05-2005 21:57
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
Side G: Phobia-Warlock
-Same comments as on barbarians.."dddddd damn, drop drop drop" POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
self explanitory...evil synths...blaring reece...and your dbreaksing nothing short of what youd expect from Phobia or RH...As this is also one of my fav..im sure this will be played by many...

A lil' while ago a track from RH (i think it even was messiah) was sampled illegal by an R&B"artist", hahaha, with this track they got payback, and right on a spot where it hurts..
That vocal is sampled from, you'll never guess...

...Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
Shocked

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Friscko: 10-06-2005 18:47.

10-06-2005 18:46 Homepage of Friscko
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » Guerilla Warfare