Originally posted by crossfire
quote:
Originally posted by -J-
quote:
Originally posted by Pablex
yeh skywarp is the first release on it Wink
anyway hideout is a killer track aswell
gonna buy it asap

i would have paid you to keep my copy (had it even on promo Roll Eyes )

i'm sorry doedels, but i don't understand the fuzz about crossfire, those tunes aren't even that good and the guy himself isn't the best of persons either, so don't expect too much supporting the rest of the belgian scene from him i suppose ...

Hydra would fit nice into a gameboy tho, playing mario and zelda listening to nice 4bit midi music -cause, that's what it sounds like, right ... Tongue -
i'll probably get flooded for this but hey: F.U.C.K. all of yall !

hehehehe
this is what i call jealousy...
i never met you, so whats all the fuzz????
keep on dissing peepz and you'll be a true hater!! not that i care... just wanted to reply on it..
so f**k yourself Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby
I'll just keep doing my thing, thanks for giving me the strength :p

(though to the other peepz, thanks for the nice comments on skywarp etc.. really appreciate it.. respect!) Bigup

Now watch me be Mr.Angel :

first off all:

to -J- : if you don't like his music, so be it, what's that deal with 8-bit midi music?? second off all, if u don't lke him as a person, start a thread on offtopic banter or start a campain or something, but this is totally off topic!

to cross: if u have recordz on vinyl an even your own label (both succesfull i see) why do u even bother to come down here on drumnbass.be, join (post 1) and respond to someone dissin you?? if u continue like this people could even start to believe that "not a nice person" crap...

enough holy wordz Big Grin

my opinion on you're trackz:

great production, music-technical-wize real great accomplishments (for shure i couldn't do that at all!!)
Style; not 100% my thing, but so are 70% of all released trackz....

I rest my case Pleased

Peace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chang Van Orten: 27-07-2003 23:27.

27-07-2003 23:27
crossfire

Registration Date: 27-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Chang Van Orten
to cross: if u have recordz on vinyl an even your own label (both succesfull i see) why do u even bother to come down here on drumnbass.be, join (post 1) and respond to someone dissin you?? if u continue like this people could even start to believe that "not a nice person" crap...

cause i wanted to reply on this personal attack...
ok, saying my thoughts about this is not nice??
i see... hehe

keep on smiling Wink Smile ) Smile )
27-07-2003 23:42
MarX MarX is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 15-07-2003

Come on, this guy who's dissing Crossfire: that's just a flemish wanker, and I know a lot of wankers like that hehe
Whenever somebody got skillz in Belgium, they say: yeaaaaaaah cool m8 cos' he's from "Belgium". But the moment that a belgian artist is getting successfull, like Cross, they start fuzzing around and get jealous: TYPICAL BELGIAN SHITE-ATTITUDE....

I respect Crossfire, not for who he is -and in fact I don't care who he is- u respect a dnb producer because u like his tunes. U can dislike his tunes, but this has nothing to do with the person behind the knobs.

PS Got "Hydra" and "Skywarp" in me case: proper and tight produced trackz, rezpect to the Cross!

Oh: to the guy who said "fack y'all": u should be banned of this forum, u hater with ur brainless nonsensicall language.
And by the way mister hater: where's is ur magnificent dnb anthem?????? U can't diss other peepz when u've got no balls. Aight??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarX: 28-07-2003 00:32.

28-07-2003 00:29
Whizz
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 07-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
quote:

i see... hehe

And so we all get along Big Grin

Greetz

Whizz

btw: long time not seen? wussup?

__

28-07-2003 00:32 Homepage of Whizz
crossfire

quote:
Originally posted by MarX
Come on, this guy who's dissing Crossfire: that's just a flemish wanker, and I know a lot of wankers like that hehe
Whenever somebody got skillz in Belgium, they say: yeaaaaaaah cool m8 cos' he's from "Belgium". But the moment that a belgian artist is getting successfull, like Cross, they start fuzzing around and get jealous: TYPICAL BELGIAN SHITE-ATTITUDE....

I respect Crossfire, not for who he is -and in fact I don't care who he is- u respect a dnb producer because u like his tunes. U can dislike his tunes, but this has nothing to do with the person behind the knobs.

PS Got "Hydra" and "Skywarp" in me case: proper and tight produced trackz, rezpect to the Cross!

Oh: to the guy who said "fack y'all": u should be banned of this forum, u hater with ur brainless nonsensicall language.
And by the way mister hater: where's is ur magnificent dnb anthem?????? U can't diss other peepz when u've got no balls. Aight??

Bigup
28-07-2003 00:39
Whizz
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 07-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

Aim, shoot, kill Bigup

You hit'em right in the nuts Big Grin

__

28-07-2003 00:42 Homepage of Whizz
Axi Axi is a male

Registration Date: 28-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by -J-
quote:
yeh skywarp is the first release on it Wink
anyway hideout is a killer track aswell
gonna buy it asap

i would have paid you to keep my copy (had it even on promo Roll Eyes )

i'm sorry doedels, but i don't understand the fuzz about crossfire, those tunes aren't even that good and the guy himself isn't the best of persons either, so don't expect too much supporting the rest of the belgian scene from him i suppose ...

Hydra would fit nice into a gameboy tho, playing mario and zelda listening to nice 4bit midi music -cause, that's what it sounds like, right ... Tongue -
i'll probably get flooded for this but hey: F.U.C.K. all of yall !

WTF? Confused

Dude.You Don't even know him...So stop saying stupid thing like that you Jealous Wanker.

Saw a few weeks back on doa the same kinda thing...some wankers nagging that they ain't buying any crossfire releases because hey ain't posting on the grid anymore..and that he is acting like a big star.

Wtf??He got some beter thing to do than posting there!...like focusing 100% on producing and running hes label ! aight!!!

big up cross Bigup
keep doing your thing

Greetz
..Axi....
28-07-2003 00:55
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

quote:
quote:

i see... hehe

thx for replying to this, i knew you were checking, but never expected you to reply ...

i met ya once, but only in a quicky, that's true, but the best of persons "attack" (not ment as an attack, but just a personal comment) was based on the fact that I saw you laughing the hell out of some friends of mine for nothing and because of the fact that you were shitting on brekbit with his "softy pussy records" on Switch (stubru) while he himself had brought you on the show (and i even seriously suspect that was kind of against his will, but okay, supporting the own scene goes first)--> 1. you just don't do that kind of stuff, and 2. no real proof of being "openminded" don't you think ...

my arguments are not (and i think i can say almost never) unsupported by facts etc as tribblz said (n/o Wink )

MarX, about you, really dude, you're the kind of guy that can piss a huge amount of people off (if that's what you are in person, could be that your balls on the internet are a bit bigger than in real life) the fuck all of yall is put in a context in which people with a bit of reasonability can see the humor and can understand that my words are to be taken lightly ...
My dnb anthem, well i don't know if i'll ever make an anthem, but i do know that i'll always be doing the things that i like and that i will put giant efforts in it, but me having no balls ? hehehe dude, i don't like to brag just to brag (only for fun Tongue ), but now I can, I will: I played an opening tune on guitar (Cause we've ended as lovers by Stevie Wonder, if you might care) for a full packed Hof Ter Lo (Deurne) with NO performance-exerience at all..., and got the crowd with me.
I wrote about ten songs with just guitar and texts, which i sang myself and i played them in a club for some fine-ass belgian jazz-artists (oa some people of the brussels jazz orchestra etc) and i even got them liking it
And i got the balls to step up to a famous dj or a famous musician and give him some comments, and still be shy and honest and get him or her to take me serious, and I'm 15 by the way
and if you're really talking about balls in the way the "real" ( Roll Eyes ) men talk about "balls"
->maybe you should come to brussels some time and we'll go out, see who's got the guts ...
oh yea and getting banned from this forum, hehe maybe it'll happen sometime (i know thechronic dislikes it very much when i behave like this, and for that i already apologize), but at this very moment i'm still a moderator of this forum so .... hehe

crossfire, maybe some last words, cause i dispatch a pointless discussion like this rather than keep on contributing to it myself ...
: i'm sorry for the words i typed here, could be i was stoned or maybe even drunk (which happens very rarely) but i take my responsibility for my words and acts anytime so i won't try to nag myself out of it ...
most of all because my previous post still contains some words i still mean, but then again, i don't think this is a discussion we should have on an internet forum, rather in real life (for that check ur pm's) cause lately i'm getting really fed up with all the big talk on the internet but when you get to the persons irl they mean nothing and mostly even have nothing to say (not talking about you tho Wink this just refers to some people i had my own problems with ...)

J-out

__
It's a spiritual thing !

28-07-2003 01:05
crossfire

quote:
i met ya once, but only in a quicky, that's true, but the best of persons "attack" (not ment as an attack, but just a personal comment) was based on the fact that I saw you laughing the hell out of some friends of mine for nothing and because of the fact that you were shitting on brekbit with his "softy pussy records" on Switch (stubru) while he himself had brought you on the show (and i even seriously suspect that was kind of against his will, but okay, supporting the own scene goes first)--> 1. you just don't do that kind of stuff, and 2. no real proof of being "openminded" don't you think ...

J-out

never met ya, never remember myself laughing with brekbit????? i must say you are really an expert in making up lies and talking dirt about people you don't know.. first time i hear such things about myself...
i guess its bedtime now right?

and the show must go on...

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby
28-07-2003 01:20
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 

owh, Axi, didn't notice your post before

well to clear some things up, I ain't jealous dude, i'm like 15 years old, i've got my own problems (in lots of ways), and i know i will be living my own life and following my own path even tho i wouldn't have a clue where it's leading ... and you know what, altho i don't know what the fuck may be coming my way, i already know i will have the balls to accept it like a descent person, maybe get sad by it, or get incredibly happy by it, but i know i'll still be standing on the ground with my two feet, never forget who the people i really care about are, and never forget where i come from and realize that i've had my luck (big big big luck) being the son of a man who gets respect as a producer and as a musician from a (very) nice amount of belgian and international artists as well as the people ... i realize that, but i do recognize that i don't (and would never) take his credit or take his blame.
I am myself and i am very proud of who I am for myself and for who i am for the people that care for me or for what I do

__
It's a spiritual thing !

28-07-2003 01:21
3rr0rc0d3 3rr0rc0d3 is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3112.gif

Registration Date: 08-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

*sigh*

*doesn't even want to reply anymore...*

Fact is, I saw this all before...in a different scene that is...
That the reason why I stopped partying there... Once the mood is like this on parties, the belgian dnbscene is f*cked...'cause it only gets worse

__
Cheers,
/error

SoundCloud
28-07-2003 10:28 Homepage of 3rr0rc0d3
Cain Cain is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-32.gif

Registration Date: 12-11-2002

Yeah, since when are parties a place to nag about dj's and showing guts. If so, you could better learn karate and get your ass kicked in a dojo.
Music is a passion and it's not about being competitive with eachother. So respect the people that are trying to let you have a good time and keeping the thing alive.
28-07-2003 10:33
Scud Scud is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 20-06-2003

quote:

"Ist bedtijd ja?"

Looooool Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Aalter massive, c u around!
28-07-2003 10:57
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:

he's a moderator

__

28-07-2003 12:12
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

ps i opened this topic to talk about crossfire's music cause i like most of his tunes a lot,not to discuss about him as a person as i don't think that's a subject knowing most of us don't know him
so can we please get back to the music subject?..

__

28-07-2003 12:18
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
ps i opened this topic to talk about crossfire's music cause i like most of his tunes a lot,not to discuss about him as a person as i don't think that's a subject knowing most of us don't know him
so can we please get back to the music subject?..

Indeed, exactly what I was going to say. Otherwise I will close this thread. We got no need for flamethreads, especially not in a music section.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-07-2003 12:21 Homepage of Surya
crossfire

quote:
Originally posted by Scud
quote:

"Ist bedtijd ja?"

Looooool Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Aalter massive, c u around!

(offtopic) hahahahahaha, twas bedtijd é ja Wink (offtopic)
28-07-2003 12:33
Don-E-Fresh Don-E-Fresh is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-82.gif

Registration Date: 16-07-2003

Aren't we all the tuff guyz behind our screens

Man you guyz seem to have an awful lot of time to waste on silly namecallings and arguments that lead to nowhere. Grow up is all I can say about that shit

I like Crossfire's tunes,
I think it's great that he's movin up in the international scene

Ma nizzles don't playahate, appreciate!

If you like dem tunez cool, If you don't look dem, also cool

But why the hell should we start beefin over somebody many of us hardly know.

talkin shit about someone on the internet is way disrespectful and very childish.
If someone's behaviour bothers you that much, step up to the guy or girl and confront set person with it

damn all those minutes I wasted typing this will be forever lost and gone.

Thx guyz for waisting my valuable time Big Grin

now let's put on our happycaps and trow a party

__
All for one and breakz for all
28-07-2003 14:07
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 

very strange how half of belgium kicks me in my virtual nuts when i say two "bad" words about crossfire when at the same time everybody keeps on yelling that fresh sucks, dillinja is a fucking fag who doesn't know how to produce, simon bassline smith is a wuss cause he's overusing his sound, total science are faggots who keep on creating the same tune over and over ... and nobody gives a damn

really, you guys ... Roll Eyes

__
It's a spiritual thing !

28-07-2003 14:22
Don-E-Fresh Don-E-Fresh is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-82.gif

Registration Date: 16-07-2003

there is a distinct difference between commentin on someone's tunez and commentin on the person behind the tunez.

There is also a big difference between commenting on someone's actions within the scene(like goin for the money...) and saying that he or she is not a nice person when you don't know him or her.

I don't care if you say something bad about, a dillinja tune, a crossfire tune or even one of my tunes

But to comment on someone that you don't know is just plain wrong, again same goes for dillinja, fresh, crossfire or even lil ol' me

that's not what this board is for

And I have not kicked you in the genitals, I never attacked you personally

As said here before, let's not start hate within the scene, have scene other scene's die because of this.

Don't like crossfire's tunes, than don't listen to'm
Don't like crossfire, than don't talk to him, don't read his posts, don't go to see him spin
It's al very very simple

now don't make me go on a hungerstrike in order to maintain the peace on this board and the scene
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

__
All for one and breakz for all
28-07-2003 14:31
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next »
Thread is closed
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » crossfire