drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Drum and Bass or a degree?
Go to the bottom of this page Drum and Bass or a degree?
Author
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Tonight I have the option of getting completely fucked and going out and seeing the hospital records people playing in town, or staying in and completing one of the four essays I need to write by Friday to guarantee my future at University. I have, obviously, chosen the former option, but am still shitting it somewhat. To steady my resolve I need all my drumnbass.be compatriots to write in and reassure me I am doing the right thing.
While I don't have the internet savvy to make one of them poll things, I am gonna go with the general consesus on this one, so go ahead . . . decide my future!
Bigup
15-03-2005 18:31
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

I vote DNB! Bigup

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
15-03-2005 18:40 Homepage of spudleyq
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

don't be a short sighted fuck, unless you don't want to go to that school.

it's just music. the other choice is your life. Music, like any other trend, comes and goes. think pokemon cards. waste your life for the equvilant of pokemon cards?

drum&bass or dumbass

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 15-03-2005 19:44.

15-03-2005 19:42 Homepage of Halph-Price
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

Well, it was close race, right up until the very finish. Many commentators will actually point to spudeleyq's influential vote as the most crucial of tuning points.

And, indeed, biographers of Broadside may well point to this interjection as a defining moment in the great man's life: which, in causing him to throw aside the trappings of the academic pursuit, allowed him to devote the time necessary to produce the coldest, most terminally malignent drum adn bass, which was to revolutionise the musical world.

Big up Spudleyq! Just what I wanted to hear bro.
15-03-2005 19:46
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

Oh shit, didn't see halph price's wise words of warning till after I posted.
Come on man, you shouldn't care so much. I'm just a random internet dude. Sit back and enjoy watching my spiral into the abyss . . .
15-03-2005 19:49
@1$-)
unregistered
er.........hospital will be back....your chance of a decent education might not..your getting older every second!!!! but i must admit.its tempting.......but whose playing???? is it really worth it.......you could just save your money and buy some shit hot piece of soft/hard ware...hmmmmmKnownothing
15-03-2005 20:44
@1$-)
unregistered
if its london elektricity then.........well......fuckit!!!!! but dont blame anyone else when you end up stacking shelves in tesco...or washing dishes in mcdonalds!!!!
15-03-2005 20:46
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

do the essays man, im sure you will get the opprtunity to see the hospital crew again sometime & if you've got this far with the degree you might as well get it finished. Otherwise its a waste of three years! (or however long it was)

vote study! the geeks choice! Roll Eyes
15-03-2005 20:55
mentalist

Helpfulness rating: 

Ha - thanks for the suprisingly earnest and good advice people (except for Spudleyq you really dont give a shit do you, you utterly irresponsible bastard Wink )

Turns out I was wasting your time all along Roll Eyes utter muppet, I thought it was gonna be nu tone or logistics or someone. Anyway I got completely the wrong day.

Huh I mean . . . durrrr.

Well, I sort of blame my mate who told me about it.

But whatever, sorry about that. Looks like I'm gonna just stay in procrastinate instead no Dance for me.
15-03-2005 21:47
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

And for the next similar situation, if you balance your time, you can do them both. Anyway, that university could have waited for you... and maybe not.

Its all up to you, so don't post similar polls here man---we're all sick bastards that wait to kick you down the abyss faster than you think you deserved Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Bigup

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
15-03-2005 23:41 Homepage of Muad'Dib
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Drum and Bass or a degree?