drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Recommend interesting game
Go to the bottom of this page Recommend interesting game
Author

Registration Date: 27-02-2005

Recommend this new game o
http://www.gamedegift.com/bb
Most people told me this game is very good.
27-02-2005 00:30
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

Its all gonna be about Metal Gear Solid 3 'Snake Eater' when that comes out. I've pre-ordered my copy.... hopefully family and friends are aware that they may not see me for some time...
28-02-2005 09:35
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

wtF?!

i have beaten it alreadY?

it HAS come out Big Grin

oh, sooo goood.

this is why i havn't came out with any songs.

it's more like a movie, where you contorl the character. at least, i think that's exactly what Hideo was going for. they talk about it in the game it self. since it's out before even home videos, a movie where you can control the main character, would be "magic".

listen to the sotries after you save. there about old movies, like the "Spider vs. the Earth".

oh and their's 64 frogs to shoot to get the invisible camo.

oh and don't die against Sorrow until you get tot he end., and tranq all the bosses to get there special camo. you have to face all the enimies you kill, so don't kill them.

learn the CQC, it's useful to hold people hostage. they have secerts.

oh and dog's disappear instantly if you shoot them, no gaurds find thier corpse.

don't shoot The End, before the sniper battle, single great boss fight in gaming history. it's turly amazing. it's make one breathless. *sigh*. oh, and you gotta sneak up on him,a nd hold him hostage, by point gyou gun at his back in third-person view.

there's more i could go on about. but fuck it.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 28-02-2005 14:25.

28-02-2005 14:25 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Recommend interesting game