drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » a new sub-relgion that applies to all:
Go to the bottom of this page a new sub-relgion that applies to all:
Author
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

ive been meditating for a long time,
i think my meditation was like balanced constitutional saiscism -(omg o forgot the spelling, bnut its the infution of multiple religions togeather)

anyways what i call naturalism seams to be the result.
balance and reasonalbleness are applied to all principals of all religion that do not go against the constitution of natural.

it is very hard for me to explain, i spen entire days writing and thinking.

anyways i am hoping maybe i can talk to some people about this. marisol, u belive in carma, are you hindu or buddhist? hopefyuly not shinto... or anything else spritistic.

tell me about your problems and your goals.
====================
i never brought any of my writings to the computer yet, its all wordpads and still a work in progress, its all still evolving. but it seams to be the answer to everything.

i even see passed the absolutisms, higharchys and imbalanced of christianity now. i see how they are the source of all of false christianitys problems, its why the bible never seams to "work" for the masses.

hmm. well anyways my last words are:
balance is the key to everything,
wizdom within is the proper and complete digestion of preseption that becomes knowlage.
without these how can we act properly in any way no matter what we are told, learn or want.
(EDIT):
ive replied to every reply so far.

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 25-02-2005 19:43.

23-02-2005 22:45
@1$-)
unregistered
jesus christ!!!! its all greek to me!!!!

hari krishna, hari rama and all that!!! sorry dont meen to mock!!!
been there and tried the mediatation....yeah i was chilled and gained an insight into the world and myself....but for every person who was actually wise and actually had something to say theres a million who were talking crap and just trying to make a buck$$$$$ and this makes it difficult to find true mantras and and a real 'clean' way of living.
but i must admit.....after all the reading i did, i have come to thinking maybe god exists and evolution is a load of bollocks, dont get me wrong i dont know if its a he or she...allah,the white guy with the beard or any other (possibly false) idol.....but there are to many unexplainable coincidences for me not to think theres something out there....and im not really afraid to die...explain that one, thats another thing that ifind strange about the human race....our irrational fear of death....

man........deep thread........whats it got to do with dnb!!! Confused
23-02-2005 23:23
dirk
Steppa

Registration Date: 14-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

I trust only the laws of nature . They are very simple . You should try them it realy work .

Greetings Dirk .
24-02-2005 10:53
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

laws of nature work, simple reasoning seams to be the one thing that you can trust.

i agree with the denouncing of christianity, for the masses. Christianity was wirtten in the time of slavery, and reflects the slave mind-set. to submit to others. yea, it would be cool, and all. but you're dead on with balance. you can't be always good, and you can't be always bad. christianity is about being unnaturay good, and nobody can follow it, and thus give-up, even before attempting.

but the problem doesn't lie in christianity, it lies in the masses. the collective mind-set is destructive to the individuals. since the collective is composed of individuals, it's self-destructive as well. only when the collective shows an individual in their very midst.

Now karma, karma isn't mystical. Karama is synounous for character. If somebody has good character, they are a good person. you would do something nice, or help out, a person if they had , or showed, good character. people with good karma have good things happen to them.

meditation is great, for anyone. people need time to think, and reflect. Not watch re-runs of Friends. maybe, instead of watching even one t.v. show, meditate for that same half-hour, even 10 minutes, is enough to help gain a little insight on your own self.

the human mind is the most awsome power we have. art is one of the very items of evidance. song and music, sculpting and paintings. freeze our very thoughts, and emotions in time.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

24-02-2005 20:59 Homepage of Halph-Price
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by utter muppet

been there and tried the mediatation....yeah i was chilled and gained an insight into the world and myself....but for every person who was actually wise and actually had something to say theres a million who were talking crap and just trying to make a buck$$$$$ and this makes it difficult to find true mantras and and a real 'clean' way of living.
but i must admit.....after all the reading i did, i have come to thinking maybe god exists and evolution is a load of bollocks, dont get me wrong i dont know if its a he or she...allah,the white guy with the beard or any other (possibly false) idol.....but there are to many unexplainable coincidences for me not to think theres something out there....and im not really afraid to die...explain that one, thats another thing that ifind strange about the human race....our irrational fear of death....

almost every man on earth has a spiritual need,
a need unsatisfyed causes a fealing of incompleteness, frustration, or mutation of logic.

religion has not united us with God, it has been counter productive as a whole.

im guessing that the human mind has the needs of the spirit class of life, the spirit class do not die of old age or reproduce, yet this is a contradiction due to the fact that the body is of the biological life class, and all biological life reprodufces and dies of old age.

ive thought alot about this to, and due to the fact that no man has ever lived for ever imortality has no proof as respects life on earth, yet Gods promise int he sciptures of a new system under his rule were people dont age and die (if brought about) would satisfy this need that he seamed to insow in us when we were created.

but if you are an atheist then you may say that this desire or seaming need is evolutionary and will someday produce such a scientific advance that people wont age or die.

i have seen neither imortality of humans from God, or from man, and im guessing either one if it ever were to happen would be in the very distant future.

i understaqnd very well how it is hard on your mind to keep absorbing peoples words and such, the fact that anyone accepts how full of shit they are instead of trying ot be right, or a person trying to change others before they change them self, this is wrong and counterproductive to phsycological progress...
but sadly very previlent.
this problem we all have is very similar to curruption, we mentaly have alot of "red tape" and things that are desighned to filter out bull shit and lies due to the fact that there is so much, but it also slows down learning. it is nessisray due to the masses of morons and such, but still we should all know that it does slow down learning and try to keep this in balance, as all other things should have balance and reason.

but all creation has a creator, everything built has a builder, women replicate, men build.
men always build things that are inferior to themselves. at most they can only build an automiton, but a woman can give birth on an equal or greater of the same species.

God is a continueum, a higher class of existance, but all that he can build is life, it has limits, a beginning and an end. i thing life was build by a malle style system...

and if you wwanna know somthign about him, and if he knows all and sees all, then just pray and say:
"Creator, the one who created me, if it is within your will then please help me learn more about you, thank you for your honored and apreshiated attention, good bye"
somthing like that, and maybe youll have to pray lots, but if he did hear you it would be great if he would answer your prayer.
but its hard to say either way,
when im writing my writings and philosophys on naturalism, ive prayed for him to help me be balanced and logical like him.
i cant say for sure weather i got help or not, i try to be nutral about that cause of no visual proof, like i never get a myracle.

^what do you think of these words^ ???

__
25-02-2005 19:31
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by dirk
I trust only the laws of nature . They are very simple . You should try them it realy work .

Greetings Dirk .

but this principal, this too needs reason and balance,
if you only ate what tasted good, youd get mall nurished, you needed to know what you actualy needed instead of what you wanted.
this principal applies to all desire.
so its a good basic thing to fallow, but balance and logic should be put above it right?
thats how it is in naturalism anyways...
so education is essential to proper wants and needs.

__
25-02-2005 19:35
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
laws of nature work, simple reasoning seams to be the one thing that you can trust.

i agree with the denouncing of christianity, for the masses. Christianity was wirtten in the time of slavery, and reflects the slave mind-set. to submit to others. yea, it would be cool, and all. but you're dead on with balance. you can't be always good, and you can't be always bad. christianity is about being unnaturay good, and nobody can follow it, and thus give-up, even before attempting.

but the problem doesn't lie in christianity, it lies in the masses. the collective mind-set is destructive to the individuals. since the collective is composed of individuals, it's self-destructive as well. only when the collective shows an individual in their very midst.

Now karma, karma isn't mystical. Karama is synounous for character. If somebody has good character, they are a good person. you would do something nice, or help out, a person if they had , or showed, good character. people with good karma have good things happen to them.

meditation is great, for anyone. people need time to think, and reflect. Not watch re-runs of Friends. maybe, instead of watching even one t.v. show, meditate for that same half-hour, even 10 minutes, is enough to help gain a little insight on your own self.

the human mind is the most awsome power we have. art is one of the very items of evidance. song and music, sculpting and paintings. freeze our very thoughts, and emotions in time.

it exites me and encurages me to see others have found the same answers as me in sertain areas.
karma in essance is abit of a twist but absolute truth.
i dont see any evidence of reincarnation, but the individual effects his environment.
if christians didnt focus on big rules, but just small simple reasonable goals of self change, the world would actauly change to.
im talking about balanced change for good.

and what you said about art, visual art has roots within the symbolic communication system of the sub contious mind, its like the things you see in a dream. but music is more of a man made sound environment of movement in frequency.
its about soul and harmony, every person who hears a song will react in a difforet way, or they wont like it, but each song has a general mood that it favors.

and the cretion of man in art form, prozen in time, this is a creation of what i call matter class existance.
it is relatively immortal, but non sentient.
im glad that people can create matter class creations, it means we can pass on many valuable things to generations and generations.
step four of the naturalist action priority array was to create matter based peaces of self of matter, ones meant to teach and elighten the humans of the future after you are gone.
but people naturaly do this so.. Smile
we all are like that naturaly, just remember to focus on the inhancement of the masses a bit.

thanks for posting your thoughts, one of my current projects are making a list of all of the types of meditation that a naturalist may like to practice.

__
25-02-2005 19:43
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Hidden identity
quote:
Originally posted by dirk

Greetings Dirk .

but this principal, this too needs reason and balance,
if you only ate what tasted good, youd get mall nurished, you needed to know what you actualy needed instead of what you wanted.
this principal applies to all desire.
so its a good basic thing to fallow, but balance and logic should be put above it right?
thats how it is in naturalism anyways...
so education is essential to proper wants and needs.

you cannot live on bread alone

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-03-2005 03:54 Homepage of Halph-Price
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

almost every man on earth has a spiritual need,
a need unsatisfyed causes a fealing of incompleteness, frustration, or mutation of logic.

religion has not united us with God, it has been counter productive as a whole.

im guessing that the human mind has the needs of the spirit class of life, the spirit class do not die of old age or reproduce, yet this is a contradiction due to the fact that the body is of the biological life class, and all biological life reprodufces and dies of old age.

ive thought alot about this to, and due to the fact that no man has ever lived for ever imortality has no proof as respects life on earth, yet Gods promise int he sciptures of a new system under his rule were people dont age and die (if brought about) would satisfy this need that he seamed to insow in us when we were created.

but if you are an atheist then you may say that this desire or seaming need is evolutionary and will someday produce such a scientific advance that people wont age or die.

i have seen neither imortality of humans from God, or from man, and im guessing either one if it ever were to happen would be in the very distant future.

i understaqnd very well how it is hard on your mind to keep absorbing peoples words and such, the fact that anyone accepts how full of shit they are instead of trying ot be right, or a person trying to change others before they change them self, this is wrong and counterproductive to phsycological progress...
but sadly very previlent.
this problem we all have is very similar to curruption, we mentaly have alot of "red tape" and things that are desighned to filter out bull shit and lies due to the fact that there is so much, but it also slows down learning. it is nessisray due to the masses of morons and such, but still we should all know that it does slow down learning and try to keep this in balance, as all other things should have balance and reason.

but all creation has a creator, everything built has a builder, women replicate, men build.
men always build things that are inferior to themselves. at most they can only build an automiton, but a woman can give birth on an equal or greater of the same species.

God is a continueum, a higher class of existance, but all that he can build is life, it has limits, a beginning and an end. i thing life was build by a malle style system...

and if you wwanna know somthign about him, and if he knows all and sees all, then just pray and say:
"Creator, the one who created me, if it is within your will then please help me learn more about you, thank you for your honored and apreshiated attention, good bye"
somthing like that, and maybe youll have to pray lots, but if he did hear you it would be great if he would answer your prayer.
but its hard to say either way,
when im writing my writings and philosophys on naturalism, ive prayed for him to help me be balanced and logical like him.
i cant say for sure weather i got help or not, i try to be nutral about that cause of no visual proof, like i never get a myracle.

^what do you think of these words^ ???

i don't agree with the theory everything created has to havea creator. because technicly we dont' creat anything. there's not a single damn thig we have created. it's just taking what is already ehre and shaping and molding it. it's there, it could even make itself into the exact tool, given time, without us.

the onyl thing that humans can be credit to making is other conciousness. life. everything else is just shaping our surroundings.

so the thought that there MUST be a god, because WE were CREATED, and EVERYTHING has a CREATOR, is uncocivable. at best. bullshit at worse.

The notion of god alsmost is a prori to the human condition though, like math, and time. my personal reasoning, is that god is mearly a reflect, in abstract form, of mankind. the subconscious. the conscious is all seeing, that's why subliminal ads work, because we see what we don't know we see in the subconscious. not in the liminal concious. but it's not nearly seeing everything, we also rember what we have seen, that's why we still ahve the udges of the subliminal ad after. we know we saw it.
god is the consciousnes. god is ourselves.

but in mass it is the 'collective subconsciousness' is what god repersents. what ever 'god' thinks is evil is really what the mass thinks is evil. god hated witches, but in reality it was the census of the group that hates witches.

also holding true that we are aware of it subconsciously is that there's that little loophole int he bible which states that whatever we believe on earth, will be held true in 'Heaven'. that's because the collective subconscious is the dictator of what god beleives, if the collective changes it's mind that in fact, homosexuality is good, than heaven beleives that also.

simply it comes tot aht classic saying
"and than man created God in his image."

maybe we want to attain the power and greatness of god, but god, if nothing else, is an abstraction. not real. he's in the same department as measurements. a simple, a priori .

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-03-2005 04:12 Homepage of Halph-Price
Moody F Moody F is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 13-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:

Found a lot of spiritual balance in, for example, DnB...!

Again an again i have to explore, listen,
enjoy, suffer, preach, share, practice it..
as human as i am, it's real as life... but:
It's also very extremely personal...so:

Learn to be on u're Self! Time will come!

Ask u're selfs what, if, when and why
u should share in (sub) religion terms.
Many times i've experienced that my
'personal self-disclosure spiritual thing'
was swept away in the trashcan by
others, because it didn't fit in...

quote:
...balance is the key to everything,

Respect
Moody F

__
- If you can't convince them, confuse them -
01-03-2005 12:56
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 

Natural laws? What governs the natural laws? What established the natural laws? Can you be so positive that there are no over-lying laws governing the natural laws? What happens when you mix philosophy with physics? Is it considered physical philosophy? The philosophy of physics? If these physical laws are all that's governing this universe, then why does the unexplained continue to happen? No matter how deep we look, no matter how much we "know", no matter how much understanding we have, we will never reach the bottom, we will never "know" anything, and we'll never fully understand.............get to "know" this.

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
07-03-2005 15:07 Homepage of spudleyq
dirk
Steppa

Registration Date: 14-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 

I try to be a critical thinker and it helped me a lot .

Here's some tip's
Critical Thinking Mini-Lessons

Greetings Dirk .
07-03-2005 18:35
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

I have my own religion, and I make my own rules.
Greetz, Rude

__

07-03-2005 19:41 Homepage of Rude
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

I LIKE APPLES!

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

08-03-2005 01:43 Homepage of Halph-Price
tracassasin tracassasin is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-815.jpg

Registration Date: 08-02-2005

who eats mushrooms they eat mushrooms ^^

__

¬DYNASTY ENTERPRlSE

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tracassasin: 08-03-2005 04:13.

08-03-2005 04:12
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

08-03-2005 19:19 Homepage of Halph-Price
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

you have very deep thoughts,
i gave what you said some thought to.
in lots of ways you are right.
my whole concept of a god was created by the words and writings of men, i prayed to god at times to show me that he exists or talk to me?
but no myracle...
if he is around hes way to far away, and if he never talks to us how can he honestly expect us to "be his freind" like the bible siaz.
oy...

i have a new theory about humans as a species now.
we all is a gangs.
im gunnu make a new thread even.

__
10-03-2005 20:23
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 

"Is God sitting in heaven in fear of his own creation?"

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
10-03-2005 21:30 Homepage of spudleyq
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » a new sub-relgion that applies to all: