longer preview, but less quality (ram) audio 2
04-02-2005 21:12 Homepage of wicked_wayz
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Phat, phat, phat, phat, PHAT! Spor is really making great tunes lately Bigup Bigup Bigup

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

05-02-2005 10:32 Homepage of Surya
dmccabe dmccabe is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1048.jpg

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Yeah,
Spor has just been getting better and better lattely.

__
SAVE THE SL1200
27-04-2005 14:40
MuShaman

Registration Date: 04-01-2006

i agree. spor is amazing.
the production is fuckin intense. SO CRAZY drum patterns
my fave prodcuer rightnow by far. i am diggin the crazier sounding drums no a days. counterstrike is amazing as well

does anyone know much about spor... like who? how long has been producing? etc
i am interested to see some sort of bio or something
curious.... from sweeden no??
22-01-2006 09:05
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

i agree with ya all

he kick ass!!! Woot Woot Woot

__
My Sounds
22-01-2006 19:59
Tenbucc2 Tenbucc2 is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 06-03-2006

i don't know... maybe i'm PMS'ing but to me this is kind of bland. Don't get me wrong usually i love spor's shit. It's like he threw some "huh's", a reece and and amen into a blender... poured it into a glass and just handed it to you. I can't say that I've grown tired of these sounds cuz it's not true, but I have grown tired of the way we all just change the key or change the arrangement and call it good. I think I've reached a point where I'm looking for someone to rearrange these elements in a psycedelic way that you'd have to be acid to conseptualize. It's a heavy ass tune and he is a talant at putting it all together but it's just not very far off from the other hundred amen tunes I've heard. please don't execute me.
07-03-2006 01:27
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

quote:
Originally posted by Tenbucc2
i don't know... maybe i'm PMS'ing but to me this is kind of bland. Don't get me wrong usually i love spor's shit. It's like he threw some "huh's", a reece and and amen into a blender... poured it into a glass and just handed it to you. I can't say that I've grown tired of these sounds cuz it's not true, but I have grown tired of the way we all just change the key or change the arrangement and call it good. I think I've reached a point where I'm looking for someone to rearrange these elements in a psycedelic way that you'd have to be acid to conseptualize. It's a heavy ass tune and he is a talant at putting it all together but it's just not very far off from the other hundred amen tunes I've heard. please don't execute me.

I know what ur saying mate Big Grin
But some of his tunes are so amazing that they make up for any drop in consistency as far as pushin the boundries in structure and sounds Huh

Other producers (not gonna mention names) have like 2 or 3 good releases and the rest of there career has been bland so to speak but they still get praise an everyone likes them but they've become something different to what they were orignally, but spor along with noisia, prolix, nocurnal practically own that genere at the moment and i aint complainin!!

peace

__
My Sounds
07-03-2006 02:07
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » spor-haunt me