drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » metal
Go to the bottom of this page metal
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-791.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.29

except for d&b im also into rockRinse music, but no metal at all. I like Marilyn manson, QOTSA and qotsa-related bands the most.

__
17/03 : Somewhere in Borgerhout...
02-04-2005 11:17
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

metal - yeah, childhood madness..Rinse

Cannibal Corpse
Death
Cynic
Gorefest
Slayer
Meshuggah
Atheist <-- saerching for this, anyone has this? lost the tape
Carcass

early works by:
Paradise Lost
Pantera
Sepultura
Metallica

Drummer Dance Banana

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 24-04-2005 20:37.

24-04-2005 20:36 Homepage of cynik
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Originally posted by Vice

K-OS - Joyful Rebellion (top 40 in canada but not shitty if you ask me)

Pure shyte man!!K-os suck's donkey ball's and so does his shitty music!!!!!

__
Space
31-08-2005 07:20
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price

i hate chad kruger.
Fucking right!!That kyffin fuck should be shaught!!

__
Space
31-08-2005 07:23
Sub-Skit Sub-Skit is a female
Sexy Steppa

Registration Date: 26-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I do like punk rock and nu metal but not that darker thing or so. Things like Disturbed , I do like linkin park and others. I just like when you can understand what they sing and not just that roaring all the time.

After that it was dnb, a litle goa I can appreciate too

__
Enter the place where madness enters your soul
31-08-2005 12:33
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

wow, this post is still going several months strong and i never saw it once. go figure. well ill add to this shit. im a rocker. luv my metal, rock and hip-hop. im not soo big anymore into hip-hop tho as i used to be but i luv rockin' out to pantera, good ol' day metallica, and alot of new shit on the market today. i got a disturbed liking for that band primer 55 too, fuck if i know why. im also into the shit everyone hears on the radio everyday like godsmack ,korn, staind, fuck its all good. if it punches hard and has a catchy riff, im all about it. Rinse

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
31-08-2005 12:41
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

Metal just isnt what it used to be,
I dont know where it started to die, but probably around thew time when slipknot crawled out of the fucking Iowa toilet system and into our grotty little world. Bring back Anthrax, Storm Troopers of Death, Pantera, Old Sepultura, and Mutha Fuckin WHITE ZOMBIE!!!!!
Im sick of bands who drag their careers out for far to long, Metallica are a prime example, anything since the black album has been too pretentious and lacking of any real energy, I just cant see how any one could enjoy their new stuff as it pails in comparison to the early releases.
KORN are exactly the same, first two albums are great, anything since has sucked arse. I think that the only band that has been any good recently is MudVayne, theyre the band that slipknot wishes they were!!
(Although the newer stuff isnt so hot, Ld50 is stockingly good!!)

Im just sad that people seem to have forgotten bands like Faith No More, Primus, and Rage against the Machine. So many "NuMetal" bands dont have an identity, and I dont meen visually, but musically. They dont have a sound that is entirely there own. And this is down to the good old "US Chart-topping-tune factory" which is the record industry we all know and hate. Its more than a little stupid to think that a record company is gona release a track because they think the artist is talented. They release something they can make a profit from, hense the reason it called a record COMPANY not charity. This is also the reason that all chart topping singers BAR NONE are attractive, YOUNG and probably fairly FUCKING STUPID!!!! A company will be far more likely to throw money at recording and editing a tune by a bad but good looking singer, because they are marketing the image not the music, They couldnt give a fuck about the artist because the chances are next year they wont be "In Style". All they worry about is theyre profit margins, like every other world wide industry, its about money, not quality. (McDonalds eat youre heart out, better than the fucking burgers!!!)
Remember kids, Image and music go hand in hand, even in DnB there is a standard form of dress sense.

Im sorry, Ive gone way off topic but my point must be a valid one.
BRING BACK RADIO AND BURN ALL THE EVIL MTV BASTARDS!!!!!!
31-08-2005 18:20
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by TechDiff
Storm Troopers of Death,
"Speak English Or Die"!!! :bigupRed Face h shit, no offence anyone, this be one of there album's..

__
Space

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by equipped: 31-08-2005 18:50.

31-08-2005 18:44
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Dylan vs. Metallica - master of puppets

and some occasional sytem of a down, but i'd never buy any metal anymore, i'm tired of it

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
31-08-2005 20:39 Homepage of Friscko
short-wave short-wave is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1267.gif

Registration Date: 25-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

at one point i enjoyed metal. i do not any more. i was more punk/thrash tho. the people in the scene were not my kind of crowd. i still don't run around loving every junglist i meet, but they are instant kewl with me! unless they are smoking crack in the back of the room! fuck those guys. metal scene around here is kinda violent too. maybe thats another reason. i do think that metal will be one reason that dnb may survive the underground and become a mainstream thang' i know i know fuck the mainstream. i just want to see dnb get played out on 100,000 watt systems on a weekly basis. Shocked

__

SLVG
31-08-2005 20:55 Homepage of short-wave
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 3 [4]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » metal