drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » friday 25/4/03 - Error message @ The Zoo
Go to the bottom of this page friday 25/4/03 - Error message @ The Zoo
Author
Player

images/avatars/avatar-4.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

APR 25 Error Message presents the 8 hours Drum and bass straight up your face party. On the DJ list : Psionic, Silex, System-D and Wontime.

Anyone going?
25-04-2003 14:51
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

Yes Yes!! Lookin' forward

Boognish, u come and say somethin' , cause i don't remeber your face since the last time we met at MOD Booze Big Grin

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
25-04-2003 15:26
boognish boognish is a male
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

Hehehe ... You're talking to the wrong person, I'm the worse at remembering faces I'm afraid, but we'll meet. You can recognize me by my Kodak-equiped girlfriend. Tongue
25-04-2003 15:27
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

wish i could go but i just came back from a 3-days-during "klasuitstap" n my feet hurt very bad n i'm too tired to go tho

__

26-04-2003 00:49
knine knine is a male
Lawless

images/avatars/avatar-72.jpg

Registration Date: 09-04-2003

Tongue Hèhèhèhèhè,
Error Message was great! Altho they'd better rename the Zoo in Boilerroom! Oh bloody hell (literally) was it hot! First time eva that I took my shirt of in there! I had to. It was the only way to stay quite sober and *fresh* (had to drive, no drinkin', that was suvcycle's job Drink ).
Anyway had to work first @ MoD so I missed-out on Psionic's set. Saw last 15 min.'s of Silex. Was just right to get in the mood. System-D rocked the place again with rhymez by DOC and Wolfface. Last thing I heard/saw was 1 h. Wontime who really crancked up the bass!!! => power-failures. It went on and off so we left at approx 4am.
But yet again it was a nice eve indeed. Ask Suvcycle who wouldn't have made it home if he had to ride a (bi)cycle. (that's what friends R 4 mate Big Grin :bigupSmile
Funny thing is that we met Dizzy and we did see a blonde girl with a digital-camera but no sign of boognish or so...

So who knows who actually Big Grin Confused

C ya'll, if I,by then, recognize any of you guys/girls. Tongue

__
Midleft fka knine
www.jungletactics.com
www.dedkob.com
26-04-2003 14:19 Homepage of knine
hoodratt hoodratt is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-43.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

k-rad party as suspected! arrived around 00:30, place was packed already, gotta big up all the dj's, wikkid selection (super dj/this is a warning Big Grin ) & an overall of smooth mixing. good atmosphere on top of that & lotsa known faces inside the place. superb! Stayed til the *cough* oh so bitter *cough* end Wink as psionic tore up the dancefloor once more, better keep an eye on that cat in the near future!

gotta mention one thing tho, <preach_mode> this wasn't actually a party organised by the error message crew, but by C from blue face productions to celebrate the launch of his picture book (hence the book that was going round & the pictures on the walls Wink ), so gotta give the man some credit for that! biG uP C! </preach_mode>

--edit: damn typo's

ez

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by hoodratt: 28-04-2003 00:30.

28-04-2003 00:26
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I wasn't there because of opera duties Roll Eyes too bad, I always love dnb @ the zoo... I went there on Saturday though when it was an electro party, also saw DOC there, but spent most of the time in a sofa with my ex and some bottles of Carlsberg Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
28-04-2003 00:45 Homepage of thechronic
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by knine
Funny thing is that we met Dizzy and we did see a blonde girl with a digital-camera but no sign of boognish or so...

So who knows who actually Big Grin Confused

C ya'll, if I,by then, recognize any of you guys/girls. Tongue

I was there, and so was my girlfriend, but due to battery-trouble there was no camera
Better luck next time I hope.
28-04-2003 12:24
Mc D.O.C.
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

First of all: great Party Carl! And really love the book; gives a nice impression of the parties and the atmosphere we had in Belgium for quite some time now!
The party had some ups and downs, but when only the die hards were left, they mashed it up to the fullest. Shout out to Wolfface and K Styles; had a great time rhymin' back to back longside System D, Wontime and Psionic... Gots to do more collabo's like that!

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
I wasn't there because of opera duties Roll Eyes too bad, I always love dnb @ the zoo... I went there on Saturday though when it was an electro party, also saw DOC there, but spent most of the time in a sofa with my ex and some bottles of Carlsberg Big Grin

First time I was able to visit a World Invaders party and really digged it! Been a long time since I've seen my Old Skool Genk connections, so did a fxxkin' lot of catchin' up that night... Keep that electro bass alive and kickin'!

Chronic... damn... if I knew: 's been a long time huh! But I guess the Carlsberg-ex-sofa combination was to damn entertaining Bigup

Next!

__
www.dedkob.com
28-04-2003 12:38
knine knine is a male
Lawless

images/avatars/avatar-72.jpg

Registration Date: 09-04-2003

Jules-X woke up a couple of hours ago @ my place. We went skateboardin' last night but da lill' fella was totally exhausted by the set he played @ World Invaderz. Accordin' to him The Zoo was literally packed with animals who went bananas (screamin', bouncin', throwin beer,...) and he LOVED IT. I'll say thnx in his name for da big ups by y'all. Bigup

Shoz/DoC, Jules-X really digs your shit so get back in touch with him and thanks for de VIP-helpdesk-service Big Grin

Greetzzzz

__
Midleft fka knine
www.jungletactics.com
www.dedkob.com
28-04-2003 13:25 Homepage of knine
Cool Steppa

Just wondering, psionic mentioned something about the drumnbass.be crew being present on the party?
So were u guys actually there or what? And who was that kid who was handing out that candy (yes, real candy as in 'sweets')? Nice chap Big Grin

ez
28-04-2003 20:17
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Boognish and Suvcycle were there Big Grin

DOC: entertaining indeed, that's why we left quite early Tongue

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
09-05-2003 13:25 Homepage of thechronic
Cool Steppa

well i ain't got no clue what u guys look like, but i was there til the parteh was over Big Grin
09-05-2003 14:38
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

Looky here, happy me Tongue Big Grin Cool

(from our partypix archive)
09-05-2003 15:17
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

ROFL

You look like your avatar Hihi

__
09-05-2003 16:13 Homepage of thechronic
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

ROFL Glad I don't look like yours Big Grin
09-05-2003 16:34
Cool Steppa

BOOGNISH! mate, i think i've seen u @ common senz 4 this weekend... if i'm correct.. the door outside was blocked when i tried to get back in cos of some peeps standing in the doorway, then you moved aside 'portier-stylee' and let me pass... the kid with the spikey hair & the red jacket... dunno if i'm right tho..kinda blury.. sure as hell looked a lot like you tho Big Grin
13-05-2003 19:20
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

No way Jose! I never have gel in my hair, so unless I'd never wash, it's kinda hard to get spiky hair. On top of that, I don't have a red jacket and i wasn't at common senz. Looks like it (meaning YOU) was very blurry Tongue Big Grin
20-05-2003 14:39
Cool Steppa

OK obviously i was talking about myself with the spikey hair & the red jacket Wink
but yeah i was blurry as usual... i was like almost 100% sure i saw that kid in the pic that night.. oh well... scheef-massive! Wink Big Grin
20-05-2003 16:42
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by hoodratt
OK obviously i was talking about myself with the spikey hair & the red jacket Wink

Woopsie ... my bad.

Bet we'll bump into one another sooner or later...
20-05-2003 17:11
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » friday 25/4/03 - Error message @ The Zoo