drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Zen Touch Satisfaction Report :)
Go to the bottom of this page Zen Touch Satisfaction Report :)
Author
Hounmingootod

images/avatars/avatar-545.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

It was a very cold day. the wind blew like it was angry at something i did, it remarkably always blew in my face (no matter where i turned)
my jacket zipper was broken and i had no monet to buy a new jacket, so i was freezing while going towards the house. this time the house looked very bright, it had a certain appeal that i had not noticed before. i felt the presence of something new and exciting, something that may change my prespective on life forever. she held it like a christmas present but the minutes that i walked from the bus station to the house looked like days, so i had 5 days till christmas. when i came to the mailbox to check the mail i had 2 days left.
-no mail (my mind was actually at another place so even if there was mail, i would not have noticed it)
even though the house had that certain special aura deep down my brain played tricks on me, its here NO ITS NOT, its here, NO!
when i opened the front door, i saw no box.
quickly i managed to peek to the door of my room, but no package was ther either. my intuition played a trcik on me (i said to myself). all hope was lost and i just continued to walk lifelessly toward the room, this time not with a glint of curiocity.
just before i entered the room, i heard a voice.
the voice had that certain aura that the house had, but i thought that since my mind lied to me once its probable that it would repeat itself.
then.. when i turned, the light was unbearable!
it shone like the brightest of stars was infront of me, only it did not dissolve every atom of me in an instance as a real star would.
it was it.
it was THE MP3 PLAYER
and the voice was my host father telling me it came. (i did not understand him the first time he told me because of my previous dissapointment which overturned so much now)
i took the box which was encased in a strange, almost impenetrable plastic outer box.
i tried with my teeth, it did not work!
so i took the knife and choped the masochistic plastic box.
it was it, the ZEN TOUCH 20 gig 24 hour mp3 player.
after that, you may guess the feelings that i got (as they still are a part of me)
feeling of complete independancy of the computer which belongs to my host father.
now i am my own man..nwo i have 20 gigz of drumnbass on one portable device.
BLISS an HAPYness... thankyou, you infinite chain of events!!
i wish you all peace and alot of high quality mp3's
and no! this was not a commercial and im not part of the marketing team of creative. (its to lame to sound like a commerical) Smile

__
-Emotions are social illusions.
-What i did not do, i could have not done.
-Art is a kind of public masturbation.
-I am only, my genes tool.
-damjan cd
i have a zen touch and muad'Dib has a girlfriend......everyones happy
11-12-2004 00:10 Homepage of Polar Freq
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

No way!!! U got it!!!!

Hooorayy!!!

now u can have a little of drumnbass.be everywhere u go!!!! lol

wicked, nice back story too, u should write some short stories and post em up on here, - good use of vocabulary bro, very intersesting

Peace and happy listening

G

__
My Sounds
11-12-2004 07:58
marine289 marine289 is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 05-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

congrats, have fun with it Bigup Big Grin
11-12-2004 12:31
Polar Freq Polar Freq is a male
Hounmingootod

Helpfulness rating: 

And now it was real, my gut feeling that always followed me as a boy came true. I had my doubts fours, but the gut feeling only increased in intensity. Maybe sub consciousness had to do with it; maybe some kind of prophet skill had to do with it.
Also, just as I predicted the present state was just a getting-ready stage for something greater than the money I had. It did not matter so much that I was the president of the biggest company in the earth-moon system, I felt I need to do something more.
That was the following gut feeling, the following goal, but unlike the previous one, this one was final.
I managed to build such large quantities of money buy selling some of my stocks, that someone from my family could sue me, on the basis that i am insane; if I was going to spend it on a single project.
And that was my plan, none knew the importance of such a project, and correspondingly none wanted to invest. They said that its pointless/impossible.
As always I wanted to do something good for the whole of humanity, and now I had all the necessary strength and backbone to make it happen.
I would sacrifice large amounts of my possessions, but it won't be for nothing.
The most expensive part of the operation is to lift those giant speakers just before the atmosphere ended. In that way the sound could be transferred through the air. There are 25 low orbiting satellites, ready to lift off in one month, after all the preparations are done. We check everything, just in case. Pressure regulators (for the subwoofers), high pitched frequency emitters, everything. I know its at first glance, sad to spend so much energy on sound, but the therapeutic and enlightening force that will enter every human beings body will be amazing.
Every one of those satellites is has a small nuclear (fission) plant as a main energy source. It enables to thrust the plasma towards earth so it wont descend into a fiery ball. It also enables the volume of the speakers to be at tremendous levels, but nevertheless the volume is just 1/3 of the volume that is emitted at the satellite. But that 1/3 will enable people to hear the music without any interference from noise like cars, speech, other sound sources; it will be a dominant sound through the whole earth.
For ten days and ten nights the satellites will emit the most beautiful and varied drum'n'bass/jungle music the humanity has ever heard. After enormous amounts of money was spent to create the most life giving and consciousness lifting music possible, they saved it on the AMIGA supercomputer (at Tokyo)
And set the date for playing it. The date was December 3 2034 (maybe 2033) and all of the press and newspaper agencies gathered around the main speaker at the AMIGA supercomputer lab.
The timer was ticking, and when it started to play, most of the people were in a wow-this-is-remarkable-and-innovative state. Some of the more introduced to music people were baffled to find out that it was drumnbass. The kick was there, and the following snare was to, it was clear that the perfect music was drum'n'bass.
Some people criticized the scientist and the supporters that the research was pointless if we had that kind of music all along, but they did not realize that now the whole world officially knew what is the supreme genre that has the most stimulating and positive effect on the human (and dolphin) brain.
Now it was know by everyone.
But they still opposed the idea of a 10 night and day drum'n'bass party on the whole earth. Infidels!
But now it was too late, the low orbiting satellite speakers (or ironically L.O.S.S) were now in place and ready to play. Finally

__
-damjan cd

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Polar Freq: 11-12-2004 20:15.

11-12-2004 15:52 Homepage of Polar Freq
Polar Freq Polar Freq is a male
Hounmingootod

Helpfulness rating: 

Aand thanx for all the replies..sorry 4 da grammar...
Smile

__
-damjan cd
11-12-2004 15:53 Homepage of Polar Freq
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

lol, lol
get em wit da music!!!

then we trully would be One Nation

lol
more , more

G

__
My Sounds
11-12-2004 19:12
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Zen Touch Satisfaction Report :)