drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » The world is fucked even more!!!
Poll: Do you feel this is showing how much responsibility this country really has?
Yes, America is fucked and this just proves it!! 8 100.00%
No, any country would do this and it seems totally normal to me! 0 0.00%
Total: 8 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page The world is fucked even more!!!
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Young (some teenage) soldiers, who ridiculed and tortured prisoners in Iraqi prison testified recently that they were only taking orders from Military Intelligence. These KIDS were ordered to abuse prisoners in a sick attempt to obtain information....or possibly just for the sick amusement of high officials. These kids are still being charged, and no officials are. Some of these kids, if fully charged, will not only be court-martialed....they will spend up to 20 years in a federal prison. NO OFFICIALS ARE BEING CHARGED!!!! THEY WERE TAKING ORDERS!!!!

let's discuss!

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
07-12-2004 14:56 Homepage of spudleyq
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-121.gif

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

I dunno dude... Delicate question if u ask me ...

if these KIDS would indeed have been as sick to torture those ppl, I think at least they would b as sick to lie about it ...

We will never know the truth about this one...

If they WHERE INDEED giving those orders, it is indeed VERY sick... but go and prove that

Delicate question, nothing to do with america what so ever

__
Every monday from 200h00 till 22h00! Check --->

07-12-2004 15:02
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

so you don't feel that the american government shirking all responsibilities when it comes to giving our youth ORDERS, has anything to do with america? these kids probably joined the armed forces because they wanted to go through college......or because they're poor and had no money......you think rich people go into the military? you think senator's sons are serving over in Iraq? you think the president would have his daughter's join the navy? they give these kids orders.......most of those kids probably didn't even want to do it!!.......and there is proof that these kids were given orders.......no officials have stepped forward to tell us one way or another......the officials are just as guilty as those kids......should be punished just as those kids.......

AMERICA AND THE ROMAN EMPIRE ARE THE ONLY GROUPS OF PEOPLE IN HISTORY WHO PUT THEIR RIGHT HANDS OVER THEIR HEARTS SIGNIFICANTLY!

__

07-12-2004 17:17 Homepage of spudleyq
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

mate america is fucked up
there's that camp x-ray, i mean that ain't in the news , those people wether there guity or innocent, there totally fucked up now

bad shit all of the globe

america is a big fat bully

G

__
My Sounds
07-12-2004 17:28
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

dude im from america and im just ashamed...this is why i sit here aand talk shit about my own country and people dont understand why...F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA!!!!!!!!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

07-12-2004 17:31
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

money and power always stays out of range. in every matter!!

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
07-12-2004 17:36
Polar Freq Polar Freq is a male
Hounmingootod

images/avatars/avatar-545.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

i don't know what america represents (when you say fuck america) the goverment? the people?
coz in both of those branches there are good people..
and ufcourse theres bastards.. like it is in almost every society.. the difference is that they have the power to do those things.. its not like in the genes or some ancestral thing.. some parts of america are pretty cool
i think its actions are partly our fault (the humanity)
back to the theme, about whos to blame.. i think that any order you are given (even if they threaten your life) yo can choose not to follow.. so partly the blame is there. but mostly the initiator is at some X person/people's hands.. you probably can't pinpoint it so easily as to say goverment or officials..
just one thing is absolutly true, the stuff that were done by those soldiers (not all, just those particular particulars) are immoral.. when is saw the smiles on their faces i kinda got puzzled alittle..
every attempt to say that person is completly evil is pointless and an illusion.. (but hard to addmit)
theese are all just my thoughts at the moment according to the information i have seen/heard/thought of...
and again... PEACE, no violence.. and life to you all Smile

__
-Emotions are social illusions.
-What i did not do, i could have not done.
-Art is a kind of public masturbation.
-I am only, my genes tool.
-damjan cd
i have a zen touch and muad'Dib has a girlfriend......everyones happy
07-12-2004 17:40 Homepage of Polar Freq
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

yeah......we're supposed to be helping people here? this war is to liberate iraq and rid the world of terrorism? we have people who were born in america burning down million dollar houses right here in our own country......hudreds of thousands of people starving and being homeless....right here in our own country......thousands coming in every day.......legally and illegally........WHY THE FUCK IS BUSH SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHIT?!

shhh.....i think he's trying to take over the world

__

07-12-2004 17:45 Homepage of spudleyq
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » The world is fucked even more!!!