drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » New free FX wav samples package or Reason refill version (original effects) - FX07
Go to the bottom of this page New free FX wav samples package or Reason refill version (original effects) - FX07
Author
Sexy Tourist

Registration Date: 27-03-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

New free FX wav samples package or Reason refill version (original effects) - FX07

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

can be downloaded the wav samples package version of DoruMALAIA-FX07 (10,9 mb wavs uncompressed , 7,26 mb compressed as .zip archive or 4,67 mb in refill format).
DoruMALAIA-FX07 samples package contains 20 one-shots FX wav samples which can be used by any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by myself . Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package is available at the same location .

All samples are royalty-free. This means that you can use the samples in your own compositions and songs without paying any further royalties (but you are, however, not allowed to sell or redistribute any or all of the samples as a sample pack , refill , sf2, etc, or on a sample CD).

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA Smile
composer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DORUMALAIA: 01-12-2005 21:41.

28-11-2004 08:44 Homepage of DORUMALAIA
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 08-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Sweet! Sounds really cool. I'll download it tommorrow as soon as I get a chance. I'm always looking for new samps to mess around with. Thanks meng!
28-11-2004 09:07 Homepage of zebediah
marisol
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-583.gif

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

much respect. by the way i used a snippet of one of your vox in "morning funk".
stiil in the works so its not really finished.
the 8000 drum kit is very nice im gonna have too get one of your disks soon.

so to all the producer heads out there. doramal knows how to record natural drums. solid

much much respectListen
28-11-2004 11:33
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Yeah, much respect. I know how much time goes into recording and processing samples Bigup

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-11-2004 12:08 Homepage of Surya
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » New free FX wav samples package or Reason refill version (original effects) - FX07