drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » R.i.p.
Go to the bottom of this page R.i.p.
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by spudleyq
the line.....ok......here it goes........a vocal rap artist who goes into a studio and raps his raps over a track that some producer/ beat maker made........who he gives no credit to.........and only cares about the benjamins and the pussy......is a rapper.......he makes rap music..........an MC who lays down some flows over his very famous and properly credited DJ/DJ's and could give a fuck about the money and is only doing it because it's what feels right........is a hip hop artist. on the cover of a jay-z album.......is a picture of jay-z.......on the cover of a jurassic 5 album.....there's all five MC's......and their DJ's Cut Chemist and Numark (who are fuckin sick if you don't know)........rappers are evil and should all be killed in very medieval ways........hip hop artists are artists and should be given more recognization than their evil counterparts.....the rappers

so u are saying that the WU only cares about the bitches and money?

what a disgrace in this thread..

edit: the wu had a bigger influence than all those crews you mention together!

I saw wutangclan and ghostface live this year and believe me they got the money (which they earned bigtime mo) but the vibe is pure fucking hiphop!

cheers

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emblem-X: 17-11-2004 19:21.

17-11-2004 19:18 Homepage of Emblem-X
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

calm down there emblem........i said that ODB used to be into hiphop.......but then he started producing tracks for rappers......i never said he and the other wu tangers were rappers......i said that ODB got into rap.......because he did......he started producing tracks for rappers......calm down.......i used to have the 36 chambers on cassette man.......i know how much influence they had.......they had a fighting game for playstation......and the RZA is a hell of a producer.......what i said about rap applied to people like jay-z....usher.....petey pablo.....people like that.....i never once said that wu tang was rap......wu tang is straight up hip hop......with a tinge of rap on their record.....with their clothing line and their vidier games and what not.....hip hop artists don't normally come out with clothing lines

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spudleyq: 17-11-2004 19:50.

17-11-2004 19:48 Homepage of spudleyq
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
calm down there emblem........i said that ODB used to be into hiphop.......but then he started producing tracks for rappers......i never said he and the other wu tangers were rappers......i said that ODB got into rap.......because he did......he started producing tracks for rappers......calm down.......i used to have the 36 chambers on cassette man.......i know how much influence they had.......they had a fighting game for playstation......and the RZA is a hell of a producer.......what i said about rap applied to people like jay-z....usher.....petey pablo.....people like that.....i never once said that wu tang was rap......wu tang is straight up hip hop......with a tinge of rap on their record.....with their clothing line and their vidier games and what not.....hip hop artists don't normally come out with clothing lines

uh k Smile u stepped on my heart here for a minute lol Wink

cheers

__

17-11-2004 19:51 Homepage of Emblem-X
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

quote:
the line.....ok......here it goes........a vocal rap artist who goes into a studio and raps his raps over a track that some producer/ beat maker made........who he gives no credit to.........and only cares about the benjamins and the pussy......is a rapper.......he makes rap music..........an MC who lays down some flows over his very famous and properly credited DJ/DJ's and could give a fuck about the money and is only doing it because it's what feels right........is a hip hop artist. on the cover of a jay-z album.......is a picture of jay-z.......on the cover of a jurassic 5 album.....there's all five MC's......and their DJ's Cut Chemist and Numark (who are fuckin sick if you don't know)........rappers are evil and should all be killed in very medieval ways........hip hop artists are artists and should be given more recognization than their evil counterparts.....the rappers

So rap is basicly the same as what is forced down our throats as R&B these days, but has nothing to do with the original Rythm&Blues?

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
17-11-2004 20:04 Homepage of djfreemc
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

yup......basically......sits right alongside pop music (american pop music that is)

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
17-11-2004 20:14 Homepage of spudleyq
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » R.i.p.