Author
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
just kidding, i Believe in only one true god, and anyone that believes the false god of the mayans will burn after the day of judgment! praise to be Allah!

and the day of judgment just refers to the fact (or similar beliefe to the taoist) some are going up, some are going down... that perpetuation between the good and the bad, and during that "time of judgement" everyone will be aware of this..

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

03-04-2008 22:25
Surora23 Surora23 is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
no you don't have a soul, you just die, and that's that, but the fear of a complete end is so horrible you want to think you'll live even after you die.

relgion carried on that stuff through Meme, god is yourself and after life is a white lie. you could be in an astral plane as much as you could be in hell as much as you could be in heven as much as you could be in disneyland as much as you could be playing a round of water polo as much as you could just forget and go back to sleep as you could just be reincarnated as a cow.

and i know the preist said it, or you discovered it on acid, or you had a truly spiritual moment at an outdoors, maybe at a rave, or read a book on it, or maybe just always thought that since you were a kid, or whatever.

but the simplest answer that makes sense that evidence proves is that there is nothing. and the people that see the light at the end of the tunnel get that simulation because of lack of blood to the brian it can be simulated on high G machines that is experinced by pilots that passout during the experince (that's what they try to simulate to see if they cna cut it) and more near death experinces happen as we get better medical equipment.

the universe has been here forever, the world been here for billions of years, life for millions, humans for a few thousands. the mayans for less. the pollution even less. global warming happens, and we might cause it to happen sooner. if so we'd finally be a level 1 speices, that can control the weather. that would be a step-up. right now we're so insignificant we can bearly tell if it's going to rain tomorrow. yet we can predict extreme changes in 50 years from now.

basicly we think we are more then the basic overly evolved animals we are. more akin to a deranged lifeform that the perfect blaance of the earth will discontinue to a point that brings equallibrium. because the planet, like everything else here, is a lifeform, it has blood under it's skin, it breaths, it moves, it controls it's temperature and well being. it will do what it needs to. and it will eventually die.

question: is the moon it's baby?

and if you just die, then explain individuality... if scientist know that your movements and thoughts are governed by physical, chemical and metaphysics, then what is the individuality in a person... its your conciousness... and describe conciousness... we think we're unique to this phenomenon because we cant speak to animals, but its been shown that animals have emotions, not only that they communicate, and create order, hunt together, etc...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

03-04-2008 22:27
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
quote:
just kidding, i Believe in only one true god, and anyone that believes the false god of the mayans will burn after the day of judgment! praise to be Allah!

and the day of judgment just refers to the fact (or similar beliefe to the taoist) some are going up, some are going down... that perpetuation between the good and the bad, and during that "time of judgement" everyone will be aware of this..

or some horns trumpet, dead rise, ande ach one is judged by god, or jesues, or both, or all the prophets, or maybe eventually the sun just gets bigger and then shrinks and then goes nova and just rips teh fuck out of whatever relic humanity had upon the small pile of dirt in a corner of one of the thousands of galaxies that are millions of lightyears apart.

or no wait, the few beings on that tiny star in the tiny galaxy on the fringe of the universe on that one planet are the chosen people of god, well not all of them, just the ones that followed moses. or the ones that killed their own messiah, or the one that promises virgins for bombs?

anyways,

where was i, oh ya, judgment day for me is August 29, 1997.

i see that rise of the machine as a more likely senario. you just needed an intellgence that can learn and it should grow at a fast rate, the more itleanrs the faster it learns to learn. after that self-replicating is easy, it's innovation and invention part that would make you go "oh. well, shit!" the computer that started off so innocently just takes over and replaces the outdated human model. not that we arn't a miracle and fantasticly crafted from some watchmaker or something, but computers are still modeled after us, and if they can think faster and complie larger, they technicly are an evolution of humanity. like the monkey, we'll be in zoos and housed by the computers that we created.

and the computer was only born from the nuclear bomb, no innocents there. they are siblings, to make the nuclear bomb the needed a computer to do the calculations of the math. this is why nuclear technicians are seen as so brainy.

splitting the atom isn't hard either now. it's just getting the plutonium 239, almost anyone else, can make the bomb, and C4 most every military has access to making, if they can make the plutonium, it's easy peesy.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 04-04-2008 09:09.

04-04-2008 08:27 Homepage of Halph-Price
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

albert taylor

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TNe6eZFvLAc

i believe it partly , cause i admit i tried mushrooms before and then the world looked/felt like totaly different like i was used to it , and then you could say there are more "unseeable things" then seeable things ... but that was just the shrooms;..

i think mr albert tried some shrooms too

i dont say he's a liar , but im not convinced

come surora convince me a bit

ps: i also see mr albert has only sucky websites online Big Grin , i was trying to find something scientificaly but could only find spirtitual sites.
04-04-2008 18:15

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
albert taylor

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TNe6eZFvLAc

i believe it partly , cause i admit i tried mushrooms before and then the world looked/felt like totaly different like i was used to it , and then you could say there are more "unseeable things" then seeable things ... but that was just the shrooms;..

i think mr albert tried some shrooms too

i dont say he's a liar , but im not convinced

come surora convince me a bit

ps: i also see mr albert has only sucky websites online Big Grin , i was trying to find something scientificaly but could only find spirtitual sites.

you just gotta practice ya know... ive gotten close but not too good at it yet... ive reached the humming vibration state, but snapped out of it cause i got excited... you really have to work on focusing your intent...

i mean the websites are dopy for sure too.. you gotta remember this guy went from having a salary at NASA to starting a publishing company to put out his own book...So im sure they dont have a lot of money for a substantial site...

but theyre spiritual sites cuase its exactly that...if albert taylor isnt enough, just youtube astral travel or astral projection... theres many people out there doing this

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

04-04-2008 22:35

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
quote:

or some horns trumpet, dead rise, ande ach one is judged by god, or jesues, or both, or all the prophets, or maybe eventually the sun just gets bigger and then shrinks and then goes nova and just rips teh fuck out of whatever relic humanity had upon the small pile of dirt in a corner of one of the thousands of galaxies that are millions of lightyears apart.

or no wait, the few beings on that tiny star in the tiny galaxy on the fringe of the universe on that one planet are the chosen people of god, well not all of them, just the ones that followed moses. or the ones that killed their own messiah, or the one that promises virgins for bombs?

anyways,

where was i, oh ya, judgment day for me is August 29, 1997.

i see that rise of the machine as a more likely senario. you just needed an intellgence that can learn and it should grow at a fast rate, the more itleanrs the faster it learns to learn. after that self-replicating is easy, it's innovation and invention part that would make you go "oh. well, shit!" the computer that started off so innocently just takes over and replaces the outdated human model. not that we arn't a miracle and fantasticly crafted from some watchmaker or something, but computers are still modeled after us, and if they can think faster and complie larger, they technicly are an evolution of humanity. like the monkey, we'll be in zoos and housed by the computers that we created.

and the computer was only born from the nuclear bomb, no innocents there. they are siblings, to make the nuclear bomb the needed a computer to do the calculations of the math. this is why nuclear technicians are seen as so brainy.

splitting the atom isn't hard either now. it's just getting the plutonium 239, almost anyone else, can make the bomb, and C4 most every military has access to making, if they can make the plutonium, it's easy peesy.

yea maybe, i saw a special on teh science channel alled humanology and one of the main people talked abvout how were going to AI robots within the next 15-20 yrs

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

04-04-2008 22:36
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

and sex with them within 50.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

05-04-2008 00:45 Homepage of Halph-Price
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
and sex with them within 50.

i would say now !

those japs create human like sexdolls

google it and find.

about the robot things , thats a good doom scenario too , but i think mankind will be smart enough to avoid they will be human killing machines...
you never know
05-04-2008 12:45
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

i just had a dream of that very apcolypse. and it wasn't just machines taking voer mankind. it's probably more akin to how tazers are being used mroe ad more to subdue suspects in law enfforcment. the dream, besides the equavalient of brownshirt youths, aslo included law enfforcment agents marching along side (behind) the robot that were fighting the mob int he street. just normal people, scared but fighting.

the machine won't take over soley, i would say, the best plan for world domination, is to allie with otehr like-minded, power hungry people, i mean even hitler used other nations, and you can even work them into being more "meat shields" or extra fight power to supplement your own forces.

we use computers for more and more logistical elements in our world today. but what if you could have instead of a mechanical bomb defuser, or airial scout drone, you have machines that are not just sentinal but also controller by humans. you could have machines deployed as a front line force to supress anything with such detachment from humanity that they need not be ont he same continent.

that you could have a group of 1000 soliders die and come back with the same experince but no loss of their actual life, only some equipment that could be repaired/remade.

that's the sort of 1984 despotism that is unstoppable. hell you could even have other units controlled by AI after, and then use more and more AI bots, until eventually, the unthinkable happens.

this seems like poopy-cok now, but humanity is expanding at a exponential rate, the price of gas, food, housing is already being felt aroudnt eh world, and many reports look at population growth in countries as being fantstic for economy! in reality, we don't have many, if any at all, corperations that are self-sustainable, yet we have an expanding market.

if it's starting now, it'll rise faster and faster. then it'll be more a population control subject once prices get to force us to be desperate. the food and gas industry will be making hand over fist fulls of cash. we'll not even notice the slow demise of our state of living.

unless some change is made. there's already robotics that canb e used for riot control. simply if you had mamrtial law, and anyone ont he streets was to be subdue you just need roving mechanical units to be out there to stop the people.

they won't be walking unless they use thoes suits from Aliens, they'd have wheels and be all-terrain, mechanical arms. at least for urban control. and as for comptuers, there speed and power doubles every few years.

in 30 years from now, in 2038 it's not unthinkable to have a comptuer that was even semi-smart in human stnadars to manuver and risk-asses and even chose and eliminate it's own targets in a combat situation. if there is riots at all from 20 gas pumps and car manufacutrers not ever really going away from gas just making fuel efficents cars taht use 1/2 or less what we use now. with a price increase of 3/4. they'd be laughing still.

i mean 30 years ago about computer chips where:
quote:
By the time I was born (1972), Intel had already released the world's first generally available DRAM chip (the Intel 1103), and the world's first EPROM (the Intel 1702).

In 1971, responding to a request for a chip for a new calculator, and with incredible overkill, Intel built the world's first single chip general purpose microprocessor. Then it bought back the rights for $60,000. The 4-bit Intel 4004 ran at a clock speed of 740 kHz and contained 2300 transistors. It processed data in 4 bits, but its instructions were 8 bits long. The 4004 addressed up to 1 Kb of program memory and up to 4 Kb of data memory (as separate entities). It had sixteen 4-bit (or eight 8-bit) general purpose registers, and an instruction set containing 46 instructions.

A CLIP FROM:http://www.pattosoft.com.au/jason/Articl...ters/1970s.html

8-bit in 4 bit chunks to 64 bit, that can dobule to do 128-bit chunks in two pieces also, but it has 4 of them stacks on top of eachother, making 512-bit proccessing not an impossible goal for home computers. it seems stupidt o tihnk like that now, but it could easily lead to massive amounts of reasoning,a nd with that learning capabilities only limited by memory size.

it's not the robot that cleans your house or you have sex with that is dangerous. even in Isaac Asimov stories they were not entirly dangerous. it was the ones that were ment to harm humans for military measn taht were the onyl ones that had the potential to destroy humanity.

it's like comparing a toaster to a rifle. both are tools and machines, but only one is made to conquer. and it would't be a super soldier that would cause the nova, it would be the mass produced unit that had a good spread, a good setting that had networking capactiy, to share proccessor speeds and to help combine intellgence, much like aBORG ship. each working independandtly, but thinking as a whole.

all because cops, even now, ould rather risk a machine then a human.

it wouldn't start now obviously, but in 15 years if someon apporached the idea, it would be thought for extreme situations, and as humanity got more extreme in population, then so would the police/military.

the major change is not in computer technology right now, the revolution would have to come from manufacturing and energy. once tehy get better means to creat them and hav them cheaper then a trained police or the equivalent . . . humans would look at the dollers and cents.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 05-04-2008 18:06.

05-04-2008 17:35 Homepage of Halph-Price
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

By the time I was born (1972)

Huh you're 36 ????

i thought you were 24 orso
05-04-2008 18:03
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

By the time I was born (1972)

Huh you're 36 ????

i thought you were 24 orso

Birthday: 15.05.1985

aha Smile thought so
05-04-2008 18:06
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

i am 22 and that's a clip from a webpage i cited at the bottem

but oh ya, i have been making sogns on this theroy, hence why i been thinking about it mostly. WORLD OF PEACE obviously Big Grin

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 05-04-2008 18:08.

05-04-2008 18:06 Homepage of Halph-Price
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

do you believe in fate ?
is your life meaningful ?
is it all about the money eventually ?
what do you want to do in your life ?
do u care about the future ?
do u think society is a controlled system that wants all people to keep it running , like one big factory (europe , usa , ...) with freedom limitations
05-04-2008 18:17
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
do you believe in fate ?
do u think society is a controlled system that wants all people to keep it running , like one big factory (europe , usa , ...) with freedom limitations
\

I believe in myself. I take what is given ALWAYS. it will help me. I give what i can. life is not about fate, but taking what you have been given and using it as if it was given to you for that reason. i leanre dthat from my puppy woh acts as if everything happens for her. you could call it fate then. by resisting what is given to you is not resisting fate but just resisintg how the DICE ROLL. the more you know the better you can flow. be like water.

life has no meaning other then being remembered using the power of Meme.

Money helps.

i want to enjoy and not be stressed and live long adn prosper.

future is life, and i care about life.

freedom limitations already exsist, and since the industrial age, since corperations were made an entity without a body or soul, it's been getting worse. no one is responsible for devistation. Enron goes under it doesn't matter. a few people at the top get to blame but they can be repalced, the machine is fixed. nike uses child labour for shoes, we still buy them, and investors don't get any blame, nor do they withdraw their money. it's not immoral. it's business.

you have the pope saying obsene weath is a sin, and yet the church has one of the largest reserves of gold. they are "tastfully rich". unlike if the devil had a church, he'd have his stuff made from wood, and modest stones, and would have everyone in the church equal because we are all children of lucifer.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

05-04-2008 18:29 Homepage of Halph-Price
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
do you believe in fate ?
\

I believe in myself. I take what is given ALWAYS. it will help me. I give what i can. life is not about fate, but taking what you have been given and using it as if it was given to you for that reason. i leanre dthat from my puppy woh acts as if everything happens for her. you could call it fate then. by resisting what is given to you is not resisting fate but just resisintg how the DICE ROLL. the more you know the better you can flow. be like water.

life has no meaning other then being remembered using the power of Meme.

Money helps.

i want to enjoy and not be stressed and live long adn prosper.

future is life, and i care about life.

freedom limitations already exsist, and since the industrial age, since corperations were made an entity without a body or soul, it's been getting worse. no one is responsible for devistation. Enron goes under it doesn't matter. a few people at the top get to blame but they can be repalced, the machine is fixed. nike uses child labour for shoes, we still buy them, and investors don't get any blame, nor do they withdraw their money. it's not immoral. it's business.

you have the pope saying obsene weath is a sin, and yet the church has one of the largest reserves of gold. they are "tastfully rich". unlike if the devil had a church, he'd have his stuff made from wood, and modest stones, and would have everyone in the church equal because we are all children of lucifer.

Smile you realy have the same "meme" as me then.
i would like to visit you once and have a chat .

well more people should think that way !

respect
05-04-2008 19:20
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

wow !

read this :

http://www.memecentral.com/Level3.htm

this is what its all about !!
EUREKA , finally some interesting stuff about life.

welcome to level 3 halph-price Big Grin
05-04-2008 19:35
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eSRO-gZfEeo

The robot sword will be going to iraq soon. small economical bots taking the front line. first for military then for riot control. it's gunna happen. change the one bot from rocket launching to tear gas.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1rW6cLNyvHA&feature=related

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 07-04-2008 02:27.

06-04-2008 16:02 Homepage of Halph-Price

Helpfulness rating: 

the sword was already in iraq and has been taken out due to malfunction...dont fucking give a robot a weapon...

secondly for all of you who sitll dont believe in the spiritual shit...heres a whistle blower from the inside named Dr deagle... he talks about everything to 2012 to spirituality...give a listen...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oNJWF_JpIyA

this is part 1 of 16

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

19-05-2008 15:05

Helpfulness rating: 

also check out coast 2 coast...loads of great stuff on c2c radio...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

19-05-2008 15:06
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

dr deagle is one smart ass Smile , but he's not right in all what he says

he's to christian to tell the truth , but besides that he told alot of usefull and interesting stuff.

but he want to advertise for that company nutrimed orso , not good Wink

@ surora , here's a guy just like you , i dont know him personal , i just know he knows alot Smile

http://www.myspace.com/ignoranceisntbliss

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Greyone: 19-05-2008 18:51.

19-05-2008 18:51
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed