images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
this vibratory frequency shift will change the likeminded thinking of the world...

But how would all this actually change people's thinking??

everything is technically sound... scientist all believe everything is in a current state of vibration... when we go through the pole shift ( and planet nibiru ) the electromagnetic energy holding our vibrations the way they are now will be gone and will return everything to its synchronized state.... its a lot more complicated... but it revolves around quantum and metaphysics

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

23-03-2008 05:54
@1$-)
unregistered

we are doomed i tell ye
23-03-2008 07:16
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
quote:
this vibratory frequency shift will change the likeminded thinking of the world...

But how would all this actually change people's thinking??

everything is technically sound... scientist all believe everything is in a current state of vibration... when we go through the pole shift ( and planet nibiru ) the electromagnetic energy holding our vibrations the way they are now will be gone and will return everything to its synchronized state.... its a lot more complicated... but it revolves around quantum and metaphysics

Ah that's explains it then, it's all clear to me now.

Roll Eyes

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
23-03-2008 10:19 Homepage of Tomos
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

everything is vibrations. each atom has a vibration each single dot of energy, vibration waves.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

23-03-2008 14:36 Homepage of Halph-Price
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
the entire world is about to experience and is experiencing as we speak a (paradigm shift) the earth is about to go through whats called the precession of the equinox's which takes 26,000 yrs for the earth to complete one full woble...

when this happens on the winter solstice of 2012, the earth the sun will line up with the center of the galaxy and our magnetic poles will reach zero...

ae up bitches!

please check out my myspace along with others to keep this movement going...

www.myspace.com/djsurora

also chekc out earthfliles.com

That's too messianic to be believed. Unless you give some sound proofs and articles.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
23-03-2008 14:49 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

maya calendar stops at 2012 aswell i thought

big things are yet to come Smile im for shure

more info please !
23-03-2008 17:02
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

wow , just type in 2012 in google Smile
23-03-2008 17:06
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

enstien beleived that the world does snap it's magnetic pole every once in a while, which is suppos eto explain the world. the tetonic plates making mountains isnot entirly correct and doesn't explain a lot of questions.

since the entire earths crust is just flaoting on the core, fi the core snapped in a different direction, it would send the plates all moving in another direction, causing all thoes fractures to push and pull against eachother, causing instant mountains and moving the polar ice caps, to trpoic lines and explain ice ages and why there is animals remains found in remote areas that are not connected.

in some ways it is explained like evolution. most think it's over millions of years that a thumb or a wing is made, growing slowly and being nurtured, but in all actuallity, most of the big changes in evolutions are with a single generations that changed dramaticly and it survived and learned to dominate with the new change. which helps expalin thewhy there'sno missing link, if it was just a single generationt aht went from the primate to the sapien.

the earths shift of magnetic poles causes teh whoel tetonic plate sto shift and cause a polar area to be metled away, and what seems like polar ice to retreat so fast is scars the land, seasons change from frozen ice tundra to tropical heat? or ice melting so fast becaus eit was shifted fromt eh caps to a warm climate almost instantly.

we don't see mountiant being built slowly but yet we have huge mountian rnages and they do not grow they are all eroding. they are created from a sudden shift.

it seems to make sense to me, there is evolutionary changes that come from over time, jsut from selective breeding and such, but that doens't create a wing on a monkey. and there is earth quakes but that doens't make the swiss alps. maybe a big wave, or a sudden eruption of lava that cna build over time, but not all mountians are from volcanic activity.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 23-03-2008 21:15.

23-03-2008 21:15 Homepage of Halph-Price
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
quote:
the entire world is about to experience and is experiencing as we speak a (paradigm shift) the earth is about to go through whats called the precession of the equinox's which takes 26,000 yrs for the earth to complete one full woble...

when this happens on the winter solstice of 2012, the earth the sun will line up with the center of the galaxy and our magnetic poles will reach zero...

ae up bitches!

please check out my myspace along with others to keep this movement going...

www.myspace.com/djsurora

also chekc out earthfliles.com

That's too messianic to be believed. Unless you give some sound proofs and articles.

well then you didnt do the reading... google or youtube albert taylor, and edgar cayce, then go to lawoftime.org

all the info is out there... Smile but before you start slandering... its real... and it takes experiencing it yourself to understand...

also check out alex grey, a visionary artist who is fuckin amazing..

plus if youve done any research about 2012 its pretty obvious, the public is just sinply not told what theyre suppose to know...

then there is the georgia guidestones... check those out too...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

24-03-2008 16:41

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone

more info please !

yea its very very exciting stuff.... and death doesnt exist, neither does hell, and all religion is one..

once you guys start to understand the 13 moon calendar, chech out daoism

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

24-03-2008 16:43
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

more info please !

yea its very very exciting stuff.... and death doesnt exist, neither does hell, and all religion is one..

mmhz , well i believe in death , we are just organisms of nature like animals and plants , we are flesh and blood with a bit of brains ... we die like any other organism

and religion lol at that one , whoever started that was smart , whoever still believes those stories is ... :s

the only thing i know is that i only live 1 time and i have to make the best of it , so fuckoff working my ass of in a company , i want to see and explore the world , work here n there and settle down when time is ripe.

!
26-03-2008 18:09

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:

more info please !

mmhz , well i believe in death , we are just organisms of nature like animals and plants , we are flesh and blood with a bit of brains ... we die like any other organism

and religion lol at that one , whoever started that was smart , whoever still believes those stories is ... :s

the only thing i know is that i only live 1 time and i have to make the best of it , so fuckoff working my ass of in a company , i want to see and explore the world , work here n there and settle down when time is ripe.

!

no sorry man... no one dies... we just "leave this life" when you die you exist on the astral plane...

read soul traveler... itll prove it to you...

and we've lived many times before...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

01-04-2008 17:48
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

more info please !

!

no sorry man... no one dies... we just "leave this life" when you die you exist on the astral plane...

well even if i had a soul Devil then I (tom) would only live once , in the next live like you said i would be something totally different and i wouldnt care about it afterall.

but i do believe , theres body and mind , togheter in one person but still separate , in the future they will recover all data from a mind and use that again ... so maybe thats the explanation of living forever.

and the astral plane you talk about is all about our magnetic resonating thing (dunno the word) that can flow back into something else orso...

dont think too far , everything is here for a reason , the older i get the more i understand , everything can be explained scientificaly , even the hardest things to get.

unless everything would seem like a big fat lie , like the matrix , or parallel worlds or that we are 'tests' from other species , blablabla

maybe its better if we dont know it all , cause when you would know the REAL THRUTH you couldnt possibly handle it (or accept it)

Smile my view of life
01-04-2008 18:16

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

more info please !

!

well even if i had a soul Devil then I (tom) would only live once , in the next live like you said i would be something totally different and i wouldnt care about it afterall.

but i do believe , theres body and mind , togheter in one person but still separate , in the future they will recover all data from a mind and use that again ... so maybe thats the explanation of living forever.

and the astral plane you talk about is all about our magnetic resonating thing (dunno the word) that can flow back into something else orso...

dont think too far , everything is here for a reason , the older i get the more i understand , everything can be explained scientificaly , even the hardest things to get.

unless everything would seem like a big fat lie , like the matrix , or parallel worlds or that we are 'tests' from other species , blablabla

maybe its better if we dont know it all , cause when you would know the REAL THRUTH you couldnt possibly handle it (or accept it)

Smile my view of life

and you obviously dont cause the martix is a really good example lol...

it has been scientifically proven.. you can travel astrally and visit places, take note of inventory, etc and go back to those places and see if those things are there, and they are...

astral travel is real, and the person who wrote the book (albert taylor) was not only one of USA nasa's top scientist, he also helped design some of the space station... So someone (like you said) who needs HARD SCIENTIFIC evidence wrote a book and soul traveling and this experience... its very real... try it...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

01-04-2008 18:24

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

more info please !

!

Smile my view of life

and you obviously dont cause the martix is a really good example lol...

it has been scientifically proven.. you can travel astrally and visit places, take note of inventory, etc and go back to those places and see if those things are there, and they are...

astral travel is real, and the person who wrote the book (albert taylor) was not only one of USA nasa's top scientist, he also helped design some of the space station... So someone (like you said) who needs HARD SCIENTIFIC evidence wrote a book and soul traveling and this experience... its very real... try it...

ps you deffinitely have a soul... even the nastiest and worst people in the world have souls... and none of them go to hell...we all just live on the astral plane, and start a new conciousness...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

01-04-2008 18:26
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

no you don't have a soul, you just die, and that's that, but the fear of a complete end is so horrible you want to think you'll live even after you die.

relgion carried on that stuff through Meme, god is yourself and after life is a white lie. you could be in an astral plane as much as you could be in hell as much as you could be in heven as much as you could be in disneyland as much as you could be playing a round of water polo as much as you could just forget and go back to sleep as you could just be reincarnated as a cow.

and i know the preist said it, or you discovered it on acid, or you had a truly spiritual moment at an outdoors, maybe at a rave, or read a book on it, or maybe just always thought that since you were a kid, or whatever.

but the simplest answer that makes sense that evidence proves is that there is nothing. and the people that see the light at the end of the tunnel get that simulation because of lack of blood to the brian it can be simulated on high G machines that is experinced by pilots that passout during the experince (that's what they try to simulate to see if they cna cut it) and more near death experinces happen as we get better medical equipment.

the universe has been here forever, the world been here for billions of years, life for millions, humans for a few thousands. the mayans for less. the pollution even less. global warming happens, and we might cause it to happen sooner. if so we'd finally be a level 1 speices, that can control the weather. that would be a step-up. right now we're so insignificant we can bearly tell if it's going to rain tomorrow. yet we can predict extreme changes in 50 years from now.

basicly we think we are more then the basic overly evolved animals we are. more akin to a deranged lifeform that the perfect blaance of the earth will discontinue to a point that brings equallibrium. because the planet, like everything else here, is a lifeform, it has blood under it's skin, it breaths, it moves, it controls it's temperature and well being. it will do what it needs to. and it will eventually die.

question: is the moon it's baby?

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-04-2008 19:09 Homepage of Halph-Price
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

halph price shares my opinion , except the moon thing

@ surora : i didnt ment the matrix was a lie , I was just summing up the possibilities : like this , like that , like ...

by the way, even if you had a soul and even if you would reincarnate , would you care less or more ?
do you think Mr X from the Mayan time cares if he had a soul and if he is now somewhere on a astral plane Big Grin

you only live CONCIOUS NOW and you have to take the profits out of it now.
And else you can always try suicide to prove your right (i didnt say that...but you know what i mean)

i will search the literature of the astral things you talk about and will reform my thoughts later

ez

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Greyone: 01-04-2008 21:00.

01-04-2008 20:58
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

just kidding, i Believe in only one true god, and anyone that believes the false god of the mayans will burn after the day of judgment! praise to be Allah!

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 01-04-2008 21:50.

01-04-2008 21:50 Homepage of Halph-Price
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
no you don't have a soul, you just die, and that's that, but the fear of a complete end is so horrible you want to think you'll live even after you die.

relgion carried on that stuff through Meme, god is yourself and after life is a white lie. you could be in an astral plane as much as you could be in hell as much as you could be in heven as much as you could be in disneyland as much as you could be playing a round of water polo as much as you could just forget and go back to sleep as you could just be reincarnated as a cow.

and i know the preist said it, or you discovered it on acid, or you had a truly spiritual moment at an outdoors, maybe at a rave, or read a book on it, or maybe just always thought that since you were a kid, or whatever.

but the simplest answer that makes sense that evidence proves is that there is nothing. and the people that see the light at the end of the tunnel get that simulation because of lack of blood to the brian it can be simulated on high G machines that is experinced by pilots that passout during the experince (that's what they try to simulate to see if they cna cut it) and more near death experinces happen as we get better medical equipment.

the universe has been here forever, the world been here for billions of years, life for millions, humans for a few thousands. the mayans for less. the pollution even less. global warming happens, and we might cause it to happen sooner. if so we'd finally be a level 1 speices, that can control the weather. that would be a step-up. right now we're so insignificant we can bearly tell if it's going to rain tomorrow. yet we can predict extreme changes in 50 years from now.

basicly we think we are more then the basic overly evolved animals we are. more akin to a deranged lifeform that the perfect blaance of the earth will discontinue to a point that brings equallibrium. because the planet, like everything else here, is a lifeform, it has blood under it's skin, it breaths, it moves, it controls it's temperature and well being. it will do what it needs to. and it will eventually die.

question: is the moon it's baby?

Very, very good, mister Halph. You almost wrote my thoughts.
In the end, any system will survive the longest time it can (which is, by the way, the shortest time also). The better, more effective, will put some more time on this existence. Others less. And that's the way it has always been...

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
02-04-2008 00:51 Homepage of Muad'Dib

Helpfulness rating: 

lol you guys crack me up....seriously do the extra research... scientist albert taylor proved it...

astral projection is real...

find out for yourself, read the book and try it...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

03-04-2008 22:24
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed