Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Or doe the pie thing they did with Bill Gates too Big Grin

Heard GWB is on top of the wishlist of the guy who gave Bill Gates a taste of belgian cream.

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
26-01-2005 19:20 Homepage of djfreemc
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

how about 10 000 pies????

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
26-01-2005 19:22
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Yeah, one makes an attempt, they arrest him, think they got the guy and then some other people smash some pies on him Big Grin

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

26-01-2005 19:46 Homepage of Surya
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Can they arrest a foreigner for throwing whipped cream at our president though? That doesn't seem right.

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
26-01-2005 21:39 Homepage of spudleyq
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

No, but they can arrest you for what they call "slagen & verwondingen" which translates ass "beating & woonding"... The guy who did it to Bill Gates was in jail for a short time, but Gates didn't press charges, so he was released Big Grin

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

26-01-2005 22:25 Homepage of Surya
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:
Originally posted by spudleyq
Me and my friend were out in the street in front of his house playing some hack (hacky sack). We were both tripped out on mescaline and neither one of us could hit the hack properly. Two girls in beautiful summer dresses walked up to us and introduced themselves as Mormons or Protestants or something of the like. These girls were probably a little younger than us and certainly bred from attractive parents....cuz they were.....how do they say it.....oh yeah.....BANGIN!! So here these attractive girls are....me and my friend tripping our faces off on mescaline, flown in from Arizona...special order just for us. The girls started talking about salvation and saving yourself through prayer, this was like three or four years ago so I don't remember exactly what they said...not to mention I was fuckin twisted at the time. In any case they were extremely devout to their lord, and me and my friend Gizzy hadn't been to church since we were little guys, and had turned our lives over to the evils of controlled substances. Well, to make a long story short, (and because I honestly don't remember much of what actually happened) those two girls wound up inside his house with us smoking weed. They renounced their faith and I think they're lesbians now....strange how that works...Gizzy wanted them both for himself. So the moral of this story is: don't try to change religious people into druggies and expect to get some action from it.....they'll just turn into lesbians.

now, that story was funny. the punch line was perfect. i wasn't expecting that, i though it would be about turning peoples relgion that are druggies. not them turning into lesbians. Bigup

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

27-01-2005 05:18 Homepage of Halph-Price
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
No, but they can arrest you for what they call "slagen & verwondingen" which translates ass "beating & woonding"... The guy who did it to Bill Gates was in jail for a short time, but Gates didn't press charges, so he was released Big Grin

bill gates is above the law. he could hire a hitman for every man women and child in america. kill them, and get away with it.
he's not rich, he's not insanly rich, he's not even unimaginabley rich, he is an Avatar.

only slightly less powerful than a god.

you know that hurcules guy on tv. like him, but without muscles.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

27-01-2005 05:21 Homepage of Halph-Price
AlexZello

Registration Date: 24-02-2008

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think? uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AlexZello: 26-02-2008 16:09.

24-02-2008 13:16
Parasyte Parasyte is a male
aka Sickboy

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
i dont think its that its bad, i think its that the TRUTH IN IT is bad....the fact there is a group of people running the governments all around the world scares me....

Not many people know about it.

Who watches the watchmen? Wink

__

10-03-2008 16:57 Homepage of Parasyte
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

A really good friend of my father's, a lawyer/stock analyst, is forecasting a severe depression for America in the not-so distant future. Breadlines everywhere, social unrest... it could either make Americans better people, hopefully realizing what the real role of the US government should be, or things could get ugly, and the country could go down the path of a demagogue. I don't have too much faith in things working out well, I really want to move to Europe!

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
21-03-2008 10:02 Homepage of Phalanx
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by MinasTirithGuard
A really good friend of my father's, a lawyer/stock analyst, is forecasting a severe depression for America in the not-so distant future. Breadlines everywhere, social unrest... it could either make Americans better people, hopefully realizing what the real role of the US government should be, or things could get ugly, and the country could go down the path of a demagogue. I don't have too much faith in things working out well, I really want to move to Europe!

maybe you should do it then , you only live once...

but its not all rosesmell and moonlight here , its also a society where everything has to fit like a puzzle , and if you dont fit you're rejected.

im finishing school now (industrial design) and i dont want to end up my life in a factory or a big company , i feel like i need to do something to a 360° changing of my life...

Frown
21-03-2008 11:35
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
quote:
Originally posted by MinasTirithGuard

maybe you should do it then , you only live once...

but its not all rosesmell and moonlight here , its also a society where everything has to fit like a puzzle , and if you dont fit you're rejected.

im finishing school now (industrial design) and i dont want to end up my life in a factory or a big company , i feel like i need to do something to a 360° changing of my life...

Frown

I did spin 360° spin... lawyer that turned into a programmer. Pays off, I would say.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
21-03-2008 17:33 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
I really hope that in 20 years time all religions in europe will be dead and buried, I mean we don't live in the dark ages anymore, if you still believe in god in the year 2004 you'd better see a psychiatrist.

You spoke my words, oh, Messiah! Big Grin

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
21-03-2008 17:45 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
I really hope that in 20 years time all religions in europe will be dead and buried, I mean we don't live in the dark ages anymore, if you still believe in god in the year 2004 you'd better see a psychiatrist.

You spoke my words, oh, Messiah! Big Grin

totally agree

lets turn those churches and moskees into bars and clubs Big Grin
22-03-2008 13:10
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

i have no opinion and am too hungover to care. Americas depression as was stated earlier i just dont see it. im a tradesman. and what i see is buildings going up and work still coming. so this depressiuon and breadline shit i seen is just not realistic.how are pplk gonna be in breadlines when buildings are still going up houses are being bought and sold, and people are still going to work and makin money? i just dont see it. bu whatever.

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
22-03-2008 13:24 Homepage of Arkitekt
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

i think america will fall eventualy , there is just something not right in the system imo...

but i dont have anything againt it , it just like an unfitting puzzle

dollar going doin , people cant pay their rents (houses) , religion , ...
22-03-2008 15:07
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

there is a lot going wrong in america... ive been studying the politics and the system now for about 6 mnths and its not right... however Obama is now the likely president wich is a very very good move forward...

if you guys want the real details... with whats going wrong...

check out

infowars.com
alex jones
ron paul
william cooper

then check out
thelawoftime.org

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

22-03-2008 16:14
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

the entire world is about to experience and is experiencing as we speak a (paradigm shift) the earth is about to go through whats called the precession of the equinox's which takes 26,000 yrs for the earth to complete one full woble...

when this happens on the winter solstice of 2012, the earth the sun will line up with the center of the galaxy and our magnetic poles will reach zero...

this vibratory frequency shift will change the likeminded thinking of the world...

ae up bitches!

please check out my myspace along with others to keep this movement going...

www.myspace.com/djsurora

also chekc out earthfliles.com

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

22-03-2008 16:17
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
this vibratory frequency shift will change the likeminded thinking of the world...

But how would all this actually change people's thinking??

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
22-03-2008 16:34 Homepage of Tomos
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed