drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed
Go to the bottom of this page the world is F***ed
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-191.jpg

Registration Date: 21-01-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

what the hell is this shit...brainwashing?

The Youth Movement
Never has the question been more universally discussed. It is international in its scope, England, France, America, Germany, and the more distant lands of the North and South have turned the searchlight upon youth. They do not condemn it nor criticize it but they study it and its possibilities. Does the secret to endurance lie hidden here and is it possible to mix youth and age together in making a new building material for a larger civilization?

We call for leaders, men and women who are big enough to lead in international contests. Few respond to our call for few there be who are qualified. We can not shut ourselves up in a closet for God "Made of one blood all nations of men to dwell upon the face of the earth." If the age demands men and women of such type we must grow them. It is less than half a century since youth made its advent into the trades and professions; it met with adverse currents, but in time it lifted itself above these and flowed into harbors with a full tide. Specialization, speed, proficiency, practical application and a number of direct meaning words came to the shores with the new influx.

But the youth movement of today strikes a little deeper. It bids for the boy and the girl just as soon as they begin to leave the shelter of home. They are a bundle of action and enthusiasm and men of action and enthusiasm want to keep the spirit. Youth is essentially a part of the very life we live and the support of the business we build. If you would have new admirers, new customers, new clients, do not overlook the fact that you can grow them in eight or ten years. The success that you dreamed of when you were a boy is wrapped up in the boy and the girl just outside. To state it negatively the great Teacher said: "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones, which believe in Me, it were better for him that a mill stone were hanged about his neck and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

Youth neglected invites decay.

Youth discovered and trained is the cement and steel in a new structure.
16-11-2004 07:26
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

The following are the most frequently cited rituals:

" Threats/intimidations. Young children are threatened with death if they should ever tell the secret; if their parents are not members of the cult (the children are brought in by other relatives or by preschool or daycare workers), the children are told their parents will be killed.

" Stripping. All victims, regardless of age, are stripped and made to feel vulnerable and unprotected both physically and psychologically. Most of the young children describe being photographed in the nude. The victims are inspected and sexually molested by both men and women in the cult.

" Penetration. Besides being raped, children are penetrated with all kinds of ritual elements, crucifixes, knives, candles, snakes, and so on. Quite often, children will describe that "they put sticks inside me and the other children."

" Drugs. Both children and adults are given drugs; children usually describe being given a "punch to drink that made me feel sleepy [funny or sick].

" Mutilation of animals. Small animals, usually cats, rabbits, or dogs, are mutilated before the young children who are threatened with the same fate if they should tell anyone.

" Burial. A child between the ages of three and six is put inside a coffin, and then spiders, snakes, and/or rodents are added to terrorize the child. The child is lowered into a hole. Later a cult official will rescue the child, further confusing her; she now is impressed to owe her life to her captor.

" Breeders. Teenage girls are impregnated by the men in the cult. Later when she is at full term, the girl will be given a drug to induce labor at the ceremony. When the baby is born, it is sacrificed on the spot during the ritual. Often the girl is forced to kill it herself. Almost all mutilations and killings are done with a ceremonial knife.

" Marriage ceremony. The victim is stripped and "married" to a high priest or consecrated to Satan. The child is then said to "belong" to Satan.
16-11-2004 07:31
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I don't believe these rituals, might have happened in isolated cases but can never be widely spread.

In any case religious people give me the creeps. I went to antwerp last week and had a deeply catholic woman in front of me who was talking all the time about God. She obviously didn't have much of an IQ, but some things she said really startled me, like:
- there would be no terrorism if everybody would believe in God (imo it's just the opposite, terrorists always seem to be very religious)
- there were hardly any natural disasters 50 years ago when people still believed in God
- natural disasters strike only in places where poor people live
- aids is a proper punishment for homosexuals, still gives them time to find god before they die
- the new dutch translation of the bible will make the church massively popular again with youth within 2 years
- everybody believes in god but most don't want to admit it

I heard an hour and a half of this crap, and the most frightening thing is that she was convinced that everything she said was entirely true.

I really hope that in 20 years time all religions in europe will be dead and buried, I mean we don't live in the dark ages anymore, if you still believe in god in the year 2004 you'd better see a psychiatrist.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
16-11-2004 11:41 Homepage of thechronic
B-complex B-complex is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 07-04-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.13

Hehe this reminds me ... I don't know if you have the problem too, but in our country there is sect called Jehovist, they use to visit people in their houses or flats and they are quite annoing.. I've opened the doors and there were 2 women with some religious magazines [no surprise they were fanatics they were ugly as hell] one of them started with that religious crap... usually people just close the door but i was in good mood, and becouse i've read quite lot about this topic i started to chat with them Smile after some time she was not able to answer my questions she had no arguments and it all finnished with "well you must just belive in this ! " and this happens always if you try to make some racional debate with any beliver.

__

16-11-2004 13:11
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Me and my friend were out in the street in front of his house playing some hack (hacky sack). We were both tripped out on mescaline and neither one of us could hit the hack properly. Two girls in beautiful summer dresses walked up to us and introduced themselves as Mormons or Protestants or something of the like. These girls were probably a little younger than us and certainly bred from attractive parents....cuz they were.....how do they say it.....oh yeah.....BANGIN!! So here these attractive girls are....me and my friend tripping our faces off on mescaline, flown in from Arizona...special order just for us. The girls started talking about salvation and saving yourself through prayer, this was like three or four years ago so I don't remember exactly what they said...not to mention I was fuckin twisted at the time. In any case they were extremely devout to their lord, and me and my friend Gizzy hadn't been to church since we were little guys, and had turned our lives over to the evils of controlled substances. Well, to make a long story short, (and because I honestly don't remember much of what actually happened) those two girls wound up inside his house with us smoking weed. They renounced their faith and I think they're lesbians now....strange how that works...Gizzy wanted them both for himself. So the moral of this story is: don't try to change religious people into druggies and expect to get some action from it.....they'll just turn into lesbians.

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
16-11-2004 17:50 Homepage of spudleyq
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

quote:
Originally posted by spudleyq
Me and my friend were out in the street in front of his house playing some hack (hacky sack). We were both tripped out on mescaline and neither one of us could hit the hack properly. Two girls in beautiful summer dresses walked up to us and introduced themselves as Mormons or Protestants or something of the like. These girls were probably a little younger than us and certainly bred from attractive parents....cuz they were.....how do they say it.....oh yeah.....BANGIN!! So here these attractive girls are....me and my friend tripping our faces off on mescaline, flown in from Arizona...special order just for us. The girls started talking about salvation and saving yourself through prayer, this was like three or four years ago so I don't remember exactly what they said...not to mention I was fuckin twisted at the time. In any case they were extremely devout to their lord, and me and my friend Gizzy hadn't been to church since we were little guys, and had turned our lives over to the evils of controlled substances. Well, to make a long story short, (and because I honestly don't remember much of what actually happened) those two girls wound up inside his house with us smoking weed. They renounced their faith and I think they're lesbians now....strange how that works...Gizzy wanted them both for himself. So the moral of this story is: don't try to change religious people into druggies and expect to get some action from it.....they'll just turn into lesbians.

ultra--lol!!

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
16-11-2004 17:59 Homepage of Soi
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

yeah b complex we have those douches here...

but they call themselves jehovah`s witnesses.....

they come to your house at the ass crack of dawn

trrying to get you to convert to their strange and twisted religion....
16-11-2004 22:52
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

since this forum is called the world is fucked...

we should all start listing things we think are fucked

beside mason shit...there are a lot of fucked up things

ha me and infamystar were on myspace and we saw a bigtime producers profile....based in philly...he says he`s making a record label...so we wanted to see what he`d say about a really well done track...so we sent him infamystars one friends demo...who is fucking top notch....should be pro....and he told him the mixdown needed work...i mean if you hear this track it sounds rite up there with concord dawn type shit....hoovers...punchy bass....very good overall production...atmosphere...everything...perfectly EQd.....

so we`re thinking...if this dude is anybody...why is he sitting on the internet like we are...so we sent him another already made and copyrighted track and he didn`t respond for like an hour....so we hit him back again and he said something like can`t u see when i type....your track needs work LOL....what a douche he`s trying to steal tracks is the conclusion
thats wack...not to mention it`s nearly impossible to start a record label without a very big financial backer...it just don`t add up
16-11-2004 23:00
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:

rofl Big Grin

__

17-11-2004 06:39 Homepage of Emblem-X
B-complex B-complex is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 07-04-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.13

quote:

ROFL

well I personally think, that bread with butter is seriously FUCKED UP, every time it drops on ground, it drops on buttered side

__

17-11-2004 10:20
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

quote:
Originally posted by B-complex

ROFL

well I personally think, that bread with butter is seriously FUCKED UP, every time it drops on ground, it drops on buttered side

could be worse with choco or peanut-butter!!!!
stick with cheese!!! Bigup Big Grin

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by muphasta: 17-11-2004 12:46.

17-11-2004 12:18
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Some people I know are getting into Scientology Shocked

First you get some nice sauna sessions and some long talks and slowly they tighten their grip on you until you can't escape anymore...

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
17-11-2004 14:34 Homepage of thechronic
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

scientology is messed man........fuckin wacked like a snake on wacking day........john travolta is a scientologist.......poor soul

__

17-11-2004 17:42 Homepage of spudleyq
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

One of the best i ever saw:

A hilarious cartoon on the end of the world:
:/:/:/

hint: watch it twice.

__
a myspace
my tunes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Soi: 17-11-2004 21:11.

17-11-2004 21:07 Homepage of Soi
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Some people I know are getting into Scientology Shocked

First you get some nice sauna sessions and some long talks and slowly they tighten their grip on you until you can't escape anymore...

Feel sorry for them man. Scientology is only a religion because in the us as a church u don't have to pay taxes, as for the rest... It is just a construction to get as much money out of their followers pockets as possible. Even if they have to completely brainwash them for it.

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
17-11-2004 21:21 Homepage of djfreemc
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Soi
One of the best i ever saw:

A hilarious cartoon on the end of the world:
:/:/:/

haha........that's good.....funny shit man........haha.......that's really good

__

17-11-2004 21:29 Homepage of spudleyq
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

quote:
Originally posted by Soi

hmm, hadn't tried that one before. Some nice extra touches in the replay Big Grin

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
17-11-2004 21:36 Homepage of djfreemc
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

the replay wasn't any different for me.......that sux......what am i missing?

__

17-11-2004 21:40 Homepage of spudleyq
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

You're missing nothing. It's just that all the details they use make more sense when you watch it the second time.
Really love it, those voices!
"Ghokey!"

__
a myspace
my tunes
17-11-2004 22:57 Homepage of Soi
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

ok

brothers and sisters, the time to unite is near!!!

22th february 2005, G W Bush junior is coming to Brussels. we got to let the motherfucker know he isnt wanted in our country. He can bring 10000 CIA's FBI's or even the military. get this jerk: "We will outnumber you!!!!!!!!!!" everybody stand up and do something about the madness!!!! else the world is fucked!

save eggs and tomato's from now on!!

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
26-01-2005 18:18
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed