drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed
Go to the bottom of this page the world is F***ed
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-191.jpg

Registration Date: 21-01-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

funny you say this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you look at the back of the US dollar bill you WILL

see the pyramid....and you will see an eagle....

holding arrows in one hand and an olive leaf in the

other....symbolizing balance between war...and

peace.....moreover, whats funny....is if you know

that to draw a jewish star...or the star of david...

you take a triangle (pyramid) and then draw an upsidedown triangle over top of that....it makes

a 6 pointed star....well if you do this to the pyramid

on the back of the US dollar bill the points of the star

it creates point to different letters in the words

(N)ovu(S) ord(O) secloru(M) and (A)nnuit cceptis

if you notice i bracketed the key letters the points of

the star point to...and unscrambled they spell

M A S O N ! ! ! !

not only that but the worlds

annuit cceptis novus ordo seclorum

mean

"out of many come one" (countries)

"new world order" novus ordo seclorum

"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by illuminati: 13-11-2004 11:55.

13-11-2004 11:52
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by illuminati
funny you say this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you look at the back of the US dollar bill you WILL

see the pyramid....and you will see an eagle....

holding arrows in one hand and an olive leaf in the

other....symbolizing balance between war...and

peace.....moreover, whats funny....is if you know

that to draw a jewish star...or the star of david...

you take a triangle (pyramid) and then draw an upsidedown triangle over top of that....it makes

a 6 pointed star....well if you do this to the pyramid

on the back of the US dollar bill the points of the star

it creates point to different letters in the words

(N)ovu(S) ord(O) secloru(M) and (A)nnuit cceptis

if you notice i bracketed the key letters the points of

the star point to...and unscrambled they spell

M A S O N ! ! ! !

not only that but the worlds

annuit cceptis novus ordo seclorum

mean

"out of many come one" (countries)

"new world order" novus ordo seclorum

"

wow

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emblem-X: 13-11-2004 14:17.

13-11-2004 14:10 Homepage of Emblem-X
saphir saphir is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-185.gif

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

great! Big Grin it really is

parents has some dollars Big Grin

sick!! hahaha

__
http://soundcloud.com/saphir_gazmazk

www.nitras.be
13-11-2004 14:59 Homepage of saphir
@1$-)
unregistered
THE TRUTH IS THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ANYMORE ANYWAY, ITS THE SAME IN THE UK, LABOUR AND CONSERVATIVES ARE THE SAME, ITS ALL RUN BY BIG BUSINESS NOW, PHARMACEUTICAL, OIL AND WEAPONS MANUFACTURERS ARE THE REAL PEOPLE IN CHARGE!!!
LETS FACE IT, MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND, CASH MOVES EVERYTHING AROUND ME ETC...ETC........
15-11-2004 01:32
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

the different governments that exist in separate countries are like operating systems on a computer...

they run over top of a larger structure that isn`t adheretly visible....the reason they are different in separate countries may be to create a seemingly visible difference in the way each country is run...so that citizens don`t suspect the truth...which is....that there is a bloodline in power that has always been in power and they are letting these governments run things underneath them...

it goes beyond the president...congress....obviously someone agrees with bush...or he wouldn`t be in power...he`s not a tough enough person to fight his way in...he was either truthfully elected...or put there by some other force....his agenda is that of a groups...he is just the representative of that group...
democrats and republicans are the same...they`re meant to make it look like there is a balance of power and agenda..but they both have the same agenda one has to lose to make it look like the other was fairly elected and once this act is staged...then they can all do their thing and we don`t think anything of it
15-11-2004 05:30
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

whats even more interesting about money is when you get a loan...you never actually get the money...physically in hand...it never leaves the bank...and then you`re charged interest on it...most money doesn`t even exist....it`s backed by credit

and the word pharmacy means the practice of magick

or more simply sorcery...orthodox medicine is a racketeering act for insurance companies and doctors to make money to stay rich and in power....one thing in common with judges, lawyers, police, doctors, dentist, etc....they feed off the needy....
15-11-2004 05:34
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

illuminati you are one smart M*tha F*cka y know that.....thts the best shit ive heard all day....

and for soem shameless promotion: CHECK OUT MY NEW INFINITY REMIX AND REVIEW Bigup Bigup Bigup Bigup Bigup

Woot !

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

15-11-2004 06:16
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 08-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

illuminati, you make my hairs stand on end.
15-11-2004 07:43 Homepage of zebediah
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

ok guys the cirkel is round here. Bush will visite Belgium in February. read this in the paper this morning. lets give him a special darkcore belgian welcome!!!

Vive la résistance

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
15-11-2004 12:02
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Who holds the gun, who pulls the trigger, who says 'BOO' to bush to divert his and his bodyguards attention?
Ok, drumnbass.be-massive will eliminate bush first, then party.

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
15-11-2004 12:04 Homepage of Soi
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

I'm def. in!!!!!!!

I'm starting to save rotten eggs and tomato's as i Write!!!!! Bigup

lets all get together that day in Brussel!!!!

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
15-11-2004 12:06
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by illuminati
whats even more interesting about money is when you get a loan...you never actually get the money...physically in hand...it never leaves the bank...and then you`re charged interest on it...most money doesn`t even exist....it`s backed by credit

and the word pharmacy means the practice of magick

or more simply sorcery...orthodox medicine is a racketeering act for insurance companies and doctors to make money to stay rich and in power....one thing in common with judges, lawyers, police, doctors, dentist, etc....they feed off the needy....

I don't beleve it's that bad, but there's a lot of thruth in there..

cheers

__

15-11-2004 12:37 Homepage of Emblem-X
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

i dont think its that its bad, i think its that the TRUTH IN IT is bad....the fact there is a group of people running the governments all around the world scares me....

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

15-11-2004 19:57
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

illuminati.....that's fucking awesome.....I thought I was the only one who knew those things......most of my friends think I'm crazy cuz I say the world is run by a select group of wealthy individuals.......I read about that dollar bill thing in a book about conspiracy theories when I was like 14 and have been looking deeper and deeper ever since.......

some notes on your info about the word pharmacy....first of all......pharmacy is a derivitive of several languages.......the old french word farmacie, which is a purgative (a liquid you drink in order to make you vomit), Medieval Latin pharmacia, which was a medicine, and the greek word pharmakeia, which is the use of drugs, from pharmakon, which means drugs. In olden times a pharmacy was called an Apothecary, which housed a druggist, pill pusher, pill roller, or chemist. This man's job was to supply "sick" people with the right kind of "medicine" including an extensive list of drugs which we now consider "dangerous". Cocaine, Marijuana, Laudinum, Quaaludes, Valium, and plenty of other drugs which were usually just mixed together with precise care and knowledge. In medieval times an apothecary was indeed a house of magic.....chemicals....chemistry....and chemists.....these were all new and strange things, and many people feared new and unexplained things in those times. They instantly labeled them things like "evil", and "mages". Now into the present we travel where pharmaceutical companies are becoming so big and expansive that they have to open additional manufacturing plants in foreign countries in order to not only keep up production......but profits also (foreign people work for much less than american people do). America's drug policy is horrible...just plain fucked up. They don't make marijuana and cocaine illegal because it's dangerous....they sell guns in wal-mart......our government doesn't care about our safety. They make those drugs illegal so you can get hooked on THEIR drugs. Everyday there's a new symptom to hook those american fish. "Do you go to sleep at night and wake in the morning? You need our pill!! Side effects may include spontaneous human combustion and rectal bleeding." It's just ridiculous....utterly ridiculous. You know.......Michael Moore's next documentary is about pharmaceutical companies.....it's gonna be great.

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
15-11-2004 21:57 Homepage of spudleyq
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

one more note......modern medicine is the reason why this world's population is ballooning like....well.....a balloon. The more things they can fix means less things that can kill you. Deaths only seem to be caused by old age.....drunk drivers......drug overdose......and guns.....no one dies from diptheria......no one dies from the polio virus......no black plague.....germs, bacteria, and virii no longer are a threat to human beings......unless some pharmaceutical company needs a big government contract to produce the flu shot...(read into that one) they were handing out more flu shots to old rotting people than they were babies...(that's fucked ain't it)

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
15-11-2004 22:04 Homepage of spudleyq
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

it seems like illuminati is saying some fucking damn nice things..when more time, more review!

ps.: 'nice'

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
15-11-2004 22:56
ripon ripon is a male
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Ahhh...how depressing. Had to call in sick to work and spend the day after the election just laying on the couch in shock. The next day my girlfriend and I started looking at ways to escape this shithole of a depressing country. Looks like Canada is going to be the easiest way to get out. I would abso-fucking-lutely love to move back to Belgium, but I dont see that as being possible, as nice as it would be (my girlfriend and I spent 50 dollars at the liquor store yesterday on Duvel, Orval, Lindemans Kriek, and Chimay....god i miss Belgium...)

It is just very disheartening to live here right now. I dont think Europeans can understand it. I feel my blood pressure rise when I pass people with Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on their cars on the freeway. I have to constantly grit my teeth when flipping through the channels on TV, because everywhere you turn, all you hear is Bushs claim that somehow interprets a 3% victory as a landslide.

I spent the last 4 years of my life working to get this asshole out of office, and all of my efforts were shot down by a bunch of people who had the wool pulled over their eyes. Im not talking about the top 1% in America, or the CEO's, or anyone making over 175,000 dollars a year, because of course they are going to vote for someone who looks out for them. Im most disappointed in the little people. The working class people who have been duped by this smirking asshole. The people my age, the 18-24 year olds, who were mostly influenced by Bushs stupid one liners and ridicuous proclaimations on TV (Bring it on?? Mission accomplished??) who are going to be in a shitload of trouble in 55 years when we want to retire and social security is bankrupt. The supposed "Sportsmen For Bush", whose single most important issue is gun control, which pisses me off to no end. Hunting is your hobby, thats fine. Kerry was not going to take anyones hunting rifles away. But these "Sportsmen for Bush" are going to be in for a nasty surprise when American forests and waterways continue to get more and more polluted due to Bush's lax policies on pollution. Dont even get me started on Bush's two faced relgious beliefs (using his religion for personal and professional gains, twisting the Bible and its preachings to mean whatever he wants it to mean, proclaiming he is a religious man, while cutting social programs, lying, cheating, and behaving like a child needing to be put in the corner in the international community.)

Well, thats my rant for the day. Just another embarassed American geting some shit off his chest.
16-11-2004 00:18
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I'm going to do some reading up on the freemasonry too I think, very interesting stuff

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
16-11-2004 01:04 Homepage of thechronic
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

try and find info on rainbow girls, project monarch,and rainbow girls involvement of rave parties....the results will astound you

the easiest way to get info outta someone is with a female...

what about any of you ever being at parties and noticing something shady going on but you couldn`t tell exactly what it was....
like you could just feel something evil in the prescence of all the otherwise normal surroundings...
think about all the things you`ve seen at parties and then try and relate them to the masons...think about the connections between the "age of aquarius" the youth, the energy being clustered in one place because of the party and the vibe being spread...now think about how this could threaten the power`s that be...now thiink about the way they detroy it all...trojan horses and media slander....
ritualistic things taking place....next time pay close attention to the vibe at a party....you`ll start to see some spiritual warfare going on
16-11-2004 07:11
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

something strange i read on the web...relating masonry to evil acts talked about in the bible...they`re actually saying withcraft etc...
masons believe that what they are doing is totally ok...most don`t even know what the rituals and rites are for...they just think it`s a tradition only true adepts of the "crafts" of masonry learn the dark inner secrets of the inner triangle

Witchcraft
(Galatians 5:19-20; 1 Samuel 28:5-24; 1 Chronicles 10:13; 2 Kings 9:22; 2 Kings 23:24; Isaiah 8:19; Isaiah 19:3; Ezekiel 13:17-23; Micah 5:12)

Have you ever attended witchcraft or voodoo activities?
Have you ever been involved in Wicca, New Age, Freemasonry, Eastern Star, De Molay or Rainbow Girls?
Have you ever wished you or someone else were dead?
Have you ever planned or attempted suicide?
Have you ever planned or attempted to kill someone?
Have you ever sent a curse, hex or spell on someone?

then take a look at how funny this is and what the say rainbow girls really are....

lol....http://www.rainbow.org/history.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by illuminati: 16-11-2004 07:24.

16-11-2004 07:19
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed