drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed
Go to the bottom of this page the world is F***ed
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2004

I dont care im a junglist, i aint gunna fight and i aint gunna listen I'll do my own shit / dont need to permission Tongue

Bush is a cock, i think unit shud do a collection of tunes about his dumbness and get him to hear lol
08-11-2004 13:32
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

quote:
Originally posted by Soi
In the far distance i've heard of Freemasons, but i don't have any clue what it's all about.
So what is it all about?

It is all about power, money and oil!!!

no cheers to that Tongue

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by muphasta: 09-11-2004 02:22.

09-11-2004 02:22
illuminati
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-191.jpg

Registration Date: 21-01-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

masons are a secret society of high social class

it`s like a pyramid...the pawns on the bottom are wider spread and cloak the inner, high up`s....

they started from ancient mystery religions and became rosicrucians...then knights templar...they were in charge of the construction of king solomons temple and have many occultic beliefs and rituals...

i`m not exactly sure about the year...but they started to be hunted down by the catholic church and killed as heretics...very very much before the reformation...and went underground 200 years and reemerged calling themselves free and accepted masons....info is widespread about them but take any given info as a grain of salt not a bible because some gets far fetched....fact however....they are the ones responsible for the foundation of the united states....and the declaration of independence blah blah blah....george bush is one....and every president except 2 has been one....read my next post i`ll paste a txt file
09-11-2004 12:27
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

looking...i seem to have misplaced the file i`ll post it later...but you can find lots of info about them on soulseek...or the web....i just read an article that was trying to connect them to draconians....thats a whole different subject which i`m skeptical of....some people think it`s a conspiracy theory but i`ve studied them on and off for about 4 years now...(actually illuminati is a name i stole from them LOL meaning one who is enlightened....the illuminati are supposedly the head people that secretly control the earth from an undisclosed location)....anyway as i was saying i`ve been researching this in my spare time for 4 years or so...and some of my better friends i`ve told about this thought i was crazy but they now claim to see things going on similar to what i`ve seen...nothing big...very subtle things...like telling people about this...and the person supposedly not ever hearing about them but seeming to take offense to what i`m saying...just stupid little things..that are just weird....my friend ron went to skool at ohio state for politcal science and was given a chance to take an internship with the democratic party in great lakes IL...and he met bill clinton and some masons...who were funding some campaign...said some unusal things....best i can say because this is such a broad topic...is look into it especially if you`re politically minded and think there is something crooked going on...and not just in the united states....masonry as it`s termed is all over the world....most civilized countries have masonic lodges or temples in almost every town....lodges in less populated areas...and temples in more densely populated areas....membership is secret and you have to be sponsored by a mason to get in....my dad works with one...and they go on motorcycle trips....crazy shit man....
09-11-2004 12:38
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

brrrr...ur talking about that piramid, and what do I c in ur signature.......Tongue

theh!!

I'm wondering when people will become smart again...
I guess that'll be never!

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
09-11-2004 14:04
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

people don`t wanna think they just wanna drink...!!!

actually i`ve noticed when you try and force people to use what little brains they have they get frustrated and tell you to shut up...so things stay the same....what really annoys me is when you have the answers to the questions they wish they knew....but won`t listen....but sit around and bitch about the condition of things...if you wanna be nihlistic fine go ahead it`s your loss...but being apathetic is just plain ignoramouuuuuse......!!!

oh the pyramid don`t mean i`m the evil masons!!! it`s just kinda using their symboliz,m for the purpose of intrigue if you look real close you can see a puppet on strings lol
09-11-2004 14:59
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

a little on the far fetched side....but nonetheless entertaining....

http://www.freedomfiles.org/davidtv/lecture/

some real audio lectures hmm i`m changing this...david icke`s stuff is usually a bit crazy like talking about a reptile race and shit...but i listened...he`s quite right in what he`s saying at least in the first part of the lecture...didn`t listen to all of them

try and find the book morals and dogma by albert pike

if you want real

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by illuminati: 11-11-2004 10:25.

09-11-2004 15:12
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Illuminati....your screen name is also another not so secret society of high class officials.

My neighbor is a Freemason, has been for decades. This town was one of the first in America, and we have a huge history of corruption.

I live on a street of cemetaries...three huge cemetaries were my childhood playground. At the corner of the oldest one, the historical graveyard, is a huge pillar of stone...a single man stands atop it looking to the sky. His name was William Morgan, and he had written a book exposing the rituals of Freemasonry. He was kidnapped for his perfidy by our local Masons. Considered drowned, he was never seen again. Societies as such have caused corruption among our role-models, dating all the way back to pre-medieval out of whack religions. The commanding list of corruption includes such ill-thought names as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and both Roosevelts. Most americans know several members of the Freemasons and don't even know it. Membership perks include tax cuts, "excusable crimes" (including murder and extortion) and all sorts of other dispicable treatments this country feels the rich should receive. Members of the Masons are required to take a solemn oath during induction, swearing to secrecy. The only time they can release information is if they plan on recruiting the subject.

The Illuminati aren't much different, except they stayed in Europe. This entire world is run by wealthy people who hold the financial power to make ground-breaking decisions. Believe what you will, but I speak the truth, and I trust your intuition to be the guide. Think of one thing...when was the last time you heard of a poor man making a big difference in this world? The only name that comes to my mind is Ghandi. This world will always be dictated by wealth and power, and the only good that can come out of wealth and power over your fellow man...is nothing.

The reason why Bush won this election is because he started this "war on terror", and Americans figured he'd be the best candidate to finish it. It's not a wise decision to change your public figure head in the middle of a conflict. It's like changing CEO's during a corporate merge, not only does the new CEO not know what's going on, but the merging company starts to wonder about the company's stability and reliability. In other words, this entire world is run like a conglomorate. British Empire, domestic conflicts in Asia, corruption didn't start in America, it just followed the pilgrims over here.

This is all I have to say for now...think about it. And always remember...just because I'm American, doesn't mean I'm a rich pook with materialistic ideals and support for corruption. You can't judge a person by their nationality, because I didn't choose to be born here, and you didn't choose to be born in the country you were born in. We all come from the same seed, and we're all heading to the same plane of existence...DEATH!!

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spudleyq: 09-11-2004 20:23.

09-11-2004 20:19 Homepage of spudleyq
rorschach rorschach is a male
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 24-08-2003

and how far up do these freemasons reach then? what's the top of the piramid? (bush? or who's holding the strings there, i doubt it is bush alone)

ps reminds me of an incredebely funny simpsons episode where homer gets a member of 'the stoners' or something like that Big Grin
09-11-2004 22:02 Homepage of rorschach
MaydaY
Tourist

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Fucking hell... just like The Skulls

quote:
people don`t wanna think they just wanna drink...!!!

indeed Tongue

I try to read the whole topic, but i have to admit that i rather like to see Kerry on top, if you see www.globalvote2004.org Kerry is loved all over ... even in Canada he is over 70%. If i'm not wrong the only places where Bush won was in Poland and (strangly enough) the mid-east (Irak)
The thing is with Kerry there is hope ... I also red the five reasons why Kerry is better then Bush in the SD. Maybe in 4 yours he will be elected ... and who will be the other guy ... jeb bush? Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Why don't all of the americans have to vote... sometimes i wonder what would happen in Belgium if we didn't have compulsory voting.

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MaydaY: 10-11-2004 00:06.

10-11-2004 00:05
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

wow when i first posted about the masons...i thought everyone would tell me i was crazy...it`s nice to know that other people out there know about this....and i agree i`m an american...but do i stand up for the rich get rich ideals? hell no....blame the government for whatever you like...just don`t think less of american citizens...we`re not all brainwashed....which i`m sure...there are other countries where this can be just as bad...probably the worst part in the US for this is the midwest...lots of bible beaters....and people who want old morals to stick...very conservative....the cities aren`t so much like that....but it is all controlled....
10-11-2004 03:10
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

arnold shwartsenheiny can`t run for president he wasn`t born on US soil would be funny to see that tho
10-11-2004 03:11
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

there's talk going around in political parties to ammend the constitution and make it ok for foreigners to become president as long as they match certain standards.......like living here for over 10 years and always paying taxes or something like that

__

10-11-2004 17:52 Homepage of spudleyq
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by rorschach
and how far up do these freemasons reach then? what's the top of the piramid? (bush? or who's holding the strings there, i doubt it is bush alone)

ps reminds me of an incredebely funny simpsons episode where homer gets a member of 'the stoners' or something like that Big Grin

"The Stonecutter's" society on simpsons was parodied off of the Freemasons of america.......with secret priviledges and meetings.......it actually works like that. As for the top of the pyramid....anyone who knows that is either dead or at the top of the pyramid......it's that bad.

__

10-11-2004 17:55 Homepage of spudleyq
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

quote:
Originally posted by rorschach

I think Bush isn't the one pulling the strings, but one of the strings being pulled.

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
10-11-2004 19:58 Homepage of djfreemc
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

what also pisses me off is the push of religion into society and schools in the US...Did anyone here about the law that bush is trying to have passes about "if god tells him what to do, he can do it" in a nut shell thats what it is...and this is a little off topic...but im an athiest...i belive in science, things you can touhc, feel, and solve...i mean did you know that there are ONLY 4 SIMPLE formulas that describe electromagnitivity....quantum physics also supports the theory of "the String theory" watch the movie on www.pbs.org youll have to look for it, but its 3 hrs long....very interesting to watch....BUT freemasons are kind of like religion...its all like one giant cult...thats how christianity started...as a cult...

I DO NOT deny what jesus of nazareth had went through, but do i believe he is the son of god? NO....the virgin mary was not a virgin...i think the name VIRGIN holds symbolism, not because she didnt get knocked up....this all very vague, but my point is that whoever is at the top of the pyramid, or whatver is....its all teh same....ots everything thats controling GOv't...religion, and the deep dark things that are being kept from american citezens....( DE JA VU HOLLY SHIT)<<<ok that was weird....anyway...thats what i think....

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

10-11-2004 20:37
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

the only reason that government pushes religion is because it`s moral values keep people in line...the roman catholic empire has been doing it since they have existed...thru fear of hell....personally i believe in god...but i think that religion has corrupted the hell out of the original point...when you have a middle man they always want something out of the deal...do you think that preachers preach for the money...do you think they care about humanity that much...??? i`m talking about catholic guru`s the vatican...not the small town church reverend....
if everything is controlled by masons....do you think they would leave religion out of the equation...i think not....basically...everything stems from israel...watch for russia to make an offensive move in the near future...taking the eyes of the world off the US for just for a second....george bush is by no means at the top of the pyramid.....it is L`Ordre Internationale chevalvesque tradition solaire, the trilateral commision, and the world bank in the top ranks...
the traditions and beliefs of these groups more generally...high masonry...stem back to mystery religions and school, the time of the druids, celts...etc...they believe that during the first few decades of the aquarian age...(transistion from the age of pisces) that they will grow stronger towards uniting the world government thru different channels...and the reason for war is because some of the negative energy from the age of pisces is still trying to hold on...its crazy shit
11-11-2004 07:01
illuminati
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

the masons are not just the united states....
11-11-2004 07:02
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

thank god ther's always 'Perry Mason' Big Grin

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
11-11-2004 13:02
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

OMFG, illuminati or someone said soemthing about how the pyramid with the eye is a symbol of freemasons or one of the free mason groups...

LOOK WHATS ON THE BACK OF THE US DOLLAR BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
thats for real screwed up....i was serio8usly shcokecd....kljasbhfkjasbhfjksahbfkjasfkjasbdfjkasgbfjkasbfjhsabfkjashfkjsa
fhkljas

those are my thoughts....makes you think doesnt it...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

12-11-2004 19:44
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » the world is F***ed