drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » some old stanton str8-60's up for grabs...
Go to the bottom of this page some old stanton str8-60's up for grabs...
Author
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

hey im about to pawn these, but i have some old crappy str8-60s that are pretty shot...i learned on them and they were really good for a while...i love the blue light on them...but one of the tone arems is broken (needles dont make a solid connection) and thats about it...other then that theyre fine...but i was wondering if anyone wants them for some random reason...prolyl not..i know i wouldnt lol... but jsut wondering?

100 us $ for 2

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

31-10-2004 06:56
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

What do they have, do they have pitch controler, track control...? I could take them Smile

But the shipping costs will be paid by who? (Since I live in Macedonia) Bigup

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
06-11-2004 17:23 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

10% pitch change....look them up...theyre pieces of crap lol...shipping would be quite expensive that far out...im in the states...but there is nothing special about them...but theyre direct drive, strait arm...10% change...no quartz lock or anything...but decent beginner tables...

shipping would have to be 50% paid by the buyer....as it will be quite expensive...(the tables are heavy)...but they will be shiped with dustcovers

(no slipmats, or cartidges) PM me if you want to take them...its all on you...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

07-11-2004 08:41
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » some old stanton str8-60's up for grabs...