drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » i dont want to die
Go to the bottom of this page i dont want to die
Author
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 02-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

sigh, about 4 hours ago i was here screweing around,
having a blast, but i had stayed up too late.
so i finaly went to sleep, but then the meter reader
came and the people in the house said some shit
and then i got all woke up. like the damned dog runs
off the deck barking like its fucking armegeddon
and james sais "WHOS THAT!?" like its the reaper
or some shit.
i got all freaked.
and my heart isnt in good condition,
normaly i have alot of control over my emtion but
one of the things that made me so mad is how i had
no control, my heart was just going and i couldnt do
nothing.
im real fucking mad at first,
but im calming down now and im using my frequency
generator to try to kill s specific paracite.

i feel it may be a tape worm, i notice bad bad
sensations when i dont eat and stuff like that some
times and i feel that little fucku making some holes or
somthing.

i had this problem for like 2 years or so,
im only 20 years old, god damnit! i dont wanna die!

im gunu try harder to kill this thing some how.

hey, anyone else here into aulternative health care?
i take heards some times, i use a frequency generator
to try to kill paracites with, and thats about it.
well im taking mangostine also.

yeh, my mom is beating cancer to,
fucking doctors and in-sufficient.

.....i hope ur all healthy but i hope you all arent
ignorant. cause without an open mind what are you?

jebus, i go sleep more,
but it would be nice if i could talk to someone else
about the aulternative health.
not enough people know that paracites are one of
the main causes of all illness.
people just say "i dont have any paracites" cause they
dont like the idea and they cant handle the truth.
wez a buncha freakin worm bags!
we gotta kill em!

__
Wow, i was feeling pritty bad there 10/18/2004, but when a person is under an emotional extream error is sure to soon fallow.
05-10-2004 00:44
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

hmmm

seems like ur freaking out!
pm me! Frown Confused

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
11-10-2004 11:52
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Well, I always use homeopatic medicine...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

11-10-2004 12:15 Homepage of Surya
Mix_Man_Dan Mix_Man_Dan is a male
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 02-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

ah, hey im batter now,
i had some sort of tape worm by or in my heart area
and it was realy making me feel like shit and duissey
and all that,
but im ok now.
we have verious electrical mechines that kill paracites
and im feeling good now. i killed that little basterd
a long time ago Cool
anyone ever hear of a "frequency generator" or an
"auto zap" ?

__
Wow, i was feeling pritty bad there 10/18/2004, but when a person is under an emotional extream error is sure to soon fallow.
11-10-2004 18:10
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

yea i hate the thought of death...i love life so much...and it scares the shit out of me when i get de[pressed and shit cause all i think about is "why dont i jsut end this shti already" but i stick with it...iv ehad my scares too, but not with worms or paracites...

how does one actually get a paracite?!?!?!? ive heard oabout them and waht not, but never undesrtood...in no offense to Mix Man Dan, but wouldnt you have to be in a dirty situation or eat bad food for that to happen?

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

23-11-2004 20:55
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Damn it... let me explain you one concept:

First, if you die, it is the same as if you live. So, no big deal. I know that you want to live, but maybe the death you find on the next corner, 3 seconds from now. Does it make a difference? There is not such thing as time, so if you die in the next 3 minutes, or in the next 3 years/millenia it doesn't make a difference. Juz try to live up to that moment, and to enjoy being a creature of the nature Wink as we all are.

And all, don't hate the thought of death, for death is totaly normal thing and you shouldn't be too much concerned about it.

Once I've read this, in DUNE:
Fear of death is the begining of the FEAR... not fearing of death is the end of the FEAR.

You can take this as you want, as intruding in thy life or something, but it is not. I don't know you, I can not intrude and change your life, except you want it. So, this you can purely ignore, and pretend I never have write this kinda thing.
But, you will understand one day... and pass away happy, as we all going to! EnJoY ThY LiFe! Bigup

If you want some relaxation techniques, try hypnosis. It will help you beat the illness Wink

And, what the hell is frequency generator? Is that a Buzz Sound Generator Big Grin or something like that? Smile

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
23-11-2004 21:17 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

@ muaddib: u're sooo damn right about that!

__

23-11-2004 22:57 Homepage of Emblem-X
spudleyq spudleyq is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1932.jpg

Registration Date: 23-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Tired of all the people around you dying? Fed up with all those depressing funerals? Do you find yourself contemplating the netherrealm? Well no more!! Become immortal with my new product...the Immortality Toe Ring!!!

The sad part is.....they're real. There's an asian guy in San Francisco who believes he's invented toe rings that cause immortality....and now he's working on a teleportation device. (We don't need aliens......we've got plenty of wierdos here.)

But seriously.....I've come close to death too many times to count.....and I can tell you it is not a very pleasent experience. I shall purvey one of these occurences for you. Has anyone here ever heard of DXM HBR? Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide? It's an opioid used as a cough suppressant that you can find in all sorts of cold & flu type over the counter medications. I had heard of "robo-tripping" before......and I had tried it a couple of times....but there's so many other ingredients including Acetaminophen, Guafinasin, Alcohol, and all sorts of preservatives and what not in those cough medicines. I didn't like that.......so I found the cough medicine with the highest concentration of this drug.......and extracted it!! I had pure DXM for my own recreational use. And I took WAAAAY too much. The following is a list of side effects to this horrible drug.

mental status changes
lethargy (inactive and sleepy)
ataxia (loss of the ability to coordinate muscular movement)
slurred speech
confusion
hallucinations and seizures
dry mouth
loss of body fluid
dry itchy skin
blurred vision
cognitive alterations (changes in your intellectual activity)
delusions
nausea
abdominal pain
vomiting
irregular heartbeat
high blood pressure
numbness of fingers or toes
redness of face
headache
loss of consciousness
death

With my little experiment I experienced ALL of these side effects aside from the last two.....at no point was I unconscious or dead. I don't think I need to tell you how horrible the experience was....but maybe I will tell you about some lowlights. There was a point where I thought I WAS dead...everyone's face was twisted into these evil smiles....I was overheating...people were laughing...I couldn't think straight...my heart was racing...my back muscles were having horrible spasms...the floor turned into liquid...I would slip in and out of the concsious realm but would never be unconscious...it was like I was losing my vision and my grasp on reality and all my senses all at once...but I was still conscious. There's nothing in the world that could prepare your mind for that kind of journey. I pushed myself past the limit.....I was over the edge.....but I never fell....something was holding me back. I was floating in an ethereal place, accompanied by demons whose faces reflected my worst fears. The stench of burning flesh kept finding its way into my nose. I saw my best friend's face melt off of his skull and then start talking to me from his lap...there are no words to describe the sheer horror I felt for those 13 hours. There was a point where I couldn't get off the couch...my body wouldn't work at all...no matter how hard I tried. The couch started changing colors underneath me and my arm muscles were so tense I started to feel my hands crack under the pressure. I can't even think about any of it anymore......my words of advice.....I've done almost every drug known to man.....stick to weed folks.......stick to weed.

__

Click on the pic above to visit my music profile on Myspace.
24-11-2004 16:54 Homepage of spudleyq
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Where can I buy that stuff? Seems like a lot of fun to me, really. Love demons Big Grin

Mind you I even think that a heavy dose of salvia is good fun, first you get a horrible acrid taste in your mouth, then the whole world goes caleidoscopic with the most intense visual and sensory hallucinations you'll ever encounter. Slowly you become completely detached from reality, lose your personality and sense of being a living human being and after a few moments you start feeling your body getting torn to shreds while you are sucked into a black hole with a terrifyingly strong magnetic force. Luckily your brain shuts down in time and you pass out for a couple of minutes. When you wake up again (usually in a different place than where you started out) the most terrible effects are over, but you still feel braindead and alienated for several days Doped

Damn I haven't been experimenting with psychedelics for years anymore, I must be getting old!!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
24-11-2004 19:05 Homepage of thechronic
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

i have never heard of salvia......which is suprising.....because....well.....it's just suprising.......maybe it's just another name for something i've heard of......but it sounds a lot like LSD or Mescaline or something......so what is it?

and you don't want any of that stuff.......it's really really nasty......not fun like acid or shrooms.......it's just perverted.......if you really really really want to try it then just look for Dextromethorphan in the active ingredients on the back of cough medicine

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spudleyq: 24-11-2004 20:43.

24-11-2004 20:41 Homepage of spudleyq
Polar Freq Polar Freq is a male
Hounmingootod

images/avatars/avatar-545.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

do you have any idea of the consequences on the brain, from those drugs? not only the brain man, the body to! (i know how this sounds but..)
try experimenting with life, AND STOP EXPERIMENTING WITH DEATH. (my opinion)
unless you want to die (you are on the right track then)
i really speak this from the heart: life can be as interesting and as varied as you make it, death isn't and can't be.
that was just my thoughts on the matter, feel free to laugh or critisize.

__
-Emotions are social illusions.
-What i did not do, i could have not done.
-Art is a kind of public masturbation.
-I am only, my genes tool.
-damjan cd
i have a zen touch and muad'Dib has a girlfriend......everyones happy
24-11-2004 20:56 Homepage of Polar Freq
B-complex B-complex is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 07-04-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.13

Salvia it's just the herbal our grandmas used to make tea and some healthy potions and so on.. but it can be processed to be used as a drug. personally I am not into drugs at all, except some beers and koffee [when i need to learn to school] I use to smoke grass if anybody offers it to me but it has almost no effect on me, but i don't care. Music and friends are the best drugs and mood boosters

__

24-11-2004 21:31
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Polar Freq, there's a difference between dangerous and addictive drugs such as heroin and the common 'party drugs'. These are very wide spread in Belgian party life / youth culture, and most people I know that use them lead very normal lives and are normal, sane people.

Ofcourse it's a bad idea to start taking stuff of which you don't know what it is or what it will do, or how much of it you can possibly handle, but if you know your way around it can be a fun pastime if you are into that kind of thing. And yes, drugs can be bad for your health, your brain, liver, kidneys etc. And they can trigger psychoses in mentally unstable people. So don't take drugs!!

Spudley, salvia is very unlike mescaline or LSD, it's derived from a plant which was originally used by southern american shamans. I've read that in normal doses it gives mild hallucinations, but in Holland you can buy this 10x concentrated version which gives really strange and intense effects when you smoke it, like I described above. Mescaline and LSD are very light stuff in comparison, those just deform reality, you still know who you are and where you are, although it can become a bit hazy. With salvia the real world completely disappears for 20 minutes. The first few minutes or so you feel completely weird, can't talk anymore, everything you say and hear is just random gibberish. Your visuals are like looking through a caleidoscope, with tunnels of thousands of mirror images and when the effects fully kick in you can't see or feel anything of the real world anymore, you even forget that you exist and are thrown in a completely different dimension.
It's more like a bad dream you remember in the morning, you don't experience it consciously. And one of the distinct aspects it that there are tremendous 'magnetic' force fields pulling at you, which are so strong that they are deforming your body, you feel like you're being crushed or torn apart. It's weird stuff and most people I know don't consider it to be a very pleasant experience. It's 100% legal btw, so ask around, I'm sure you can buy it somewhere.

edit: I looked it up, it's called 'salvia divinorum'. lots of info on the net!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
24-11-2004 21:58 Homepage of thechronic
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 08-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Is this a tracklisting? Where can I download this?
mental status changes
lethargy (inactive and sleepy)
ataxia (loss of the ability to coordinate muscular movement)
slurred speech
confusion
hallucinations and seizures
dry mouth
loss of body fluid
dry itchy skin
blurred vision
cognitive alterations (changes in your intellectual activity)
delusions
nausea
abdominal pain
vomiting
irregular heartbeat
high blood pressure
numbness of fingers or toes
redness of face
headache
loss of consciousness
death
Hihi
25-11-2004 23:49 Homepage of zebediah
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

lol yeah if someone is in need of inspiration for a track title...

mental status - changes (FLEX)
ataxia - lethargy (inactive and sleepy remix) (DSCI4)
confusion - hallucinations (SEIZURES)
dry mouth - loss of body fluid (DUB)

__
26-11-2004 00:03 Homepage of thechronic
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 08-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Lol! I didn't think anybody would find that amusing after I hit the post reply button.
26-11-2004 00:12 Homepage of zebediah
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Seizures would be a great name for a dnb record label Big Grin

__
26-11-2004 00:46 Homepage of thechronic
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by B-complex
Salvia it's just the herbal our grandmas used to make tea and some healthy potions and so on.. but it can be processed to be used as a drug. personally I am not into drugs at all, except some beers and koffee [when i need to learn to school] I use to smoke grass if anybody offers it to me but it has almost no effect on me, but i don't care. Music and friends are the best drugs and mood boosters

believe me man......I've learned my lesson the hard way......too many times.......I stick to weed now.....and I wish I didn't even smoke that.....all those other drugs really fucked me up.......I went through some shit most people don't even know can happen.......all drugs are bad.....even drugs like aspirin and ibuprofin and caffeine and alcohol......this whole world lives off of drugs.....whether it's a prescription or an herbal remedy or a hardcore hallucinogen

ps.......i trademark and copyright and all applicable other sorts of legal things on that whole list of side effects.......i'll have a few songs in the future incorporating those names......heh.......stay away.....they're mine!!!! Tongue

__

26-11-2004 15:00 Homepage of spudleyq
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

quote:
Originally posted by spudleyq
...even drugs like aspirin and ibuprofin and caffeine and alcohol......

Well - now I feel offended - tx man Evil Tongue

Without coffee - I wouldn't know how I would get through the day... I'd fall asleep on my desk at work I'm afraid Big Grin

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee
26-11-2004 17:30 Homepage of KoFFiE
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Well, one j every couple of months... that's it. No cefeine, no painkillers, nothing Big Grin Unless you count music and love. Then I'm extremely addicted Big Grin

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

27-11-2004 13:15 Homepage of Surya
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » i dont want to die