drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » KUNNINMINDZ RADIO (one of the worlds best online radio, BRINGING SOME OF THE BEST WORLDWIDE TALENT)
Go to the bottom of this page KUNNINMINDZ RADIO (one of the worlds best online radio, BRINGING SOME OF THE BEST WORLDWIDE TALENT)
Author
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

Ive noticed not many of you have taken note to this site...well you guys NEED TO! Mad Smile The site has many djs that play LIVE SETS every week, and they have a live site 24/7...every day everyweek there is a live dj playing....also if you woudl like to be a part of this radio, there is a section where youe can sign up to be one of the lovely DJ's and play on the site... Most of the DJ's are from the UK and USA...ALL STYLES from ragga/jungle, old school, tech step, the hard nasty dark stuff, soulfull, everything you can think of...the site is truly #1...deff check out for sure...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

23-09-2004 22:43
Dj Kush Dj Kush is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-449.jpg

Registration Date: 23-10-2004

Trust me guyz, Surora knows what he's talkin about... so ifd you are into Dj-ing & D&B in general... www.kunninmindz.com is your answer...
or
http://www.kunninmindz.com/livefiles/live.pls to tune in..
Copy this and save as a URL then double click this winamp link and it will automaticaly stream you D&B..

I play a live set there along with many other DECENT Dj's...

I expect to see you there ....

Peace Dj Kush.... Bigup

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dj Kush: 10-11-2004 12:20.

10-11-2004 12:15
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

I myself play a long with kush.... different times and days, but him and i both are represenators of the website...BOH!!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

10-11-2004 19:46
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » KUNNINMINDZ RADIO (one of the worlds best online radio, BRINGING SOME OF THE BEST WORLDWIDE TALENT)