https://soundcloud.com/rklz/trick/s-4hqwQ
24-03-2013 13:49
Subkinetik Subkinetik is a male
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

Not quite sure what to make of this track. I like your drums. The reverb is different but i like it, and i like to little roll you used before the drums kick in on the intro. Your bassline is a bit repeatative though and there isn't really any sign of a drop. That vocal sample i think is saying 'Check' is also a little out of place and overused, doesnt sound right with the track, and sounds very dry too. Maybe it will fit better with a bit of delay slapped on it and decreased use. The mastering is pretty good, apart from the intro being a little too quiet in comparison to when the drums kick in.

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
24-03-2013 17:23 Homepage of Subkinetik
reckless

Registration Date: 01-03-2012

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Subkinetik
Not quite sure what to make of this track. I like your drums. The reverb is different but i like it, and i like to little roll you used before the drums kick in on the intro. Your bassline is a bit repeatative though and there isn't really any sign of a drop. That vocal sample i think is saying 'Check' is also a little out of place and overused, doesnt sound right with the track, and sounds very dry too. Maybe it will fit better with a bit of delay slapped on it and decreased use. The mastering is pretty good, apart from the intro being a little too quiet in comparison to when the drums kick in.

I wanted the track to have a bit of an oldschool calibre sound with no big drops. I admit the sample needs some tuning.

Thanks for listening and commenting. Always good to have feedback
25-03-2013 11:24
Vehemence Vehemence is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 24-02-2012

as far as the mixdown is concerned the sub bass is way too low imo, great synth sounds but yea its a bit repetitive, that may have been what you were going for though, nice track so far man Smile

__
www.soundcloud.com/xphixiate
www.facebook.com/xphixiate
xphixiate.bandcamp.com
09-04-2013 15:08
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » rklz - jigsaw