drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Bass work, pretty statisfied...
Go to the bottom of this page Bass work, pretty statisfied...
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 21-12-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Hail!

Im basically very messy, impatient and lazy....and so on and so on with my producing... =/
But have managed to sit for a few hours and focus a little... Playing around with the bass.

Any takes on this?
Im pretty satisfied myself.
Not done any mixing on the drums etc, only the bass....

http://soundcloud.com/absinthus/btfar

Cheers!
23-11-2012 19:22
M.O.A.B. M.O.A.B. is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 22-04-2003

Good shit man.
Im listening on crappy in ear headphones so its impossibe to tell, sounds like it could maybe do with bit more power in the sub end - but all bass sounds like that on these headphones >.< lol.. I was guna download it and play it on my system but downloads are disabled.

Just tried with slightly better headphones and it sounds a lot better.

Cheers
26-11-2012 11:36
Lastik
Lastik

Registration Date: 16-12-2011

Yeah man you should be satisfied, its some really nice work on your bass sounds they sound well fucking professional, sounds like you have layered another sub in there as well if im not mistaken. was it massive that you used?

The only constructive criticism i can give really is to work on your arrangement... you have all these really nasty sounds but it dosent really flow along with the drum beat but then again, this might be they style you were going for.

but yeah good work ill definitely be keeping an eye out for some of your next stuff or even the finished version of this one...

__
A few new tracks from me...

http://soundcloud.com/blacklisted-mcr/sets/lastik/
30-11-2012 14:21
ownowbrowncow

Registration Date: 08-01-2010

1 - 10 i give it a 8.5 Good production on the intro.The strings are good I liked that bassline but I think it'd sound better not as gitchy.
26-05-2013 18:11
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Bass work, pretty statisfied...