drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » BFAD024: Giocator - Better World EP OUT NOW!
Go to the bottom of this page BFAD024: Giocator - Better World EP OUT NOW!
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 23-06-2008

A: Giocator - Better World
B: Giocator - Shadowdub
C: Giocator - Kill Me Now
D: Giocator - The Ludovico Technique

Release date: 11.06.2012

World peace and ending poverty are all nice and dandy, but we at Break-Fast Audio believe the true dawn of a better world may as well start by simply adding a better soundtrack to it. And with this brutal new EP by our gifted Hungarian pal Giocator that's exactly what we're bringing you. So buy this brilliant bit of music today, open your windows and play at max volume to make your contribution to a better world instantly!

BFAD024A Giocator - Better World
Be prepared for something out of the ordinary on this massive title track. Dark and freaky, yet oh so groovy synths and sounds find their way into a brutal collaboration with a couple of breaks as dry as the Sahara on this EP's masterpiece of a title track.

BFAD024B: Giocator - Shadowdub

The track title for "Shadowdub" really says it al; the thing to expect here is one big slab of dark, dubby funkyness. Bet you'll get the hell out of your own shadowed hiding place when the deep and pounding beats on this kick ass production are pumpin' through the speakers, that's fo sho!

BFAD024C: Giocator - Kill Me Now
Just hang on to your life a little longer to have a go at the dark dub of "Kill me Know". This track track is just all about DUB. That's right, in capitals. And did I mention it has some seriously dark overtones too? Just get this now or, as Mr. Giocator so wisely put it, you'll be making a very large mistake.

BFAD024D: Giocator - The Ludovico Technique
Get into Dr. Brodsky's skin and treat your patients at the dance floor with a serious bit of "The Ludovico Technique". Boss breaks, dark melodies and even some gabba like synths will come get you on your feet on this mind boggling piece of sheer brilliance. Looking for a wicked tune to drop? Then just choose this m*therf*cker, 'cause when a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.

Now available to buy at:
Beatport
Junodownload
Digital-Tunes
DJDownload
Trackitdown
And all other good MP3 shops.

www.break-fast.nl // facebook // soundcloud
13-06-2012 14:58
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » BFAD024: Giocator - Better World EP OUT NOW!