drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » New fruityloops
Go to the bottom of this page New fruityloops
Author
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Totally agree Bigup

__
Sun
09-05-2003 13:15
hoodratt hoodratt is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-43.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Didn't Ed & Op recently mention in an interview that they don't mind one bit if one uses illegal software to produce choonz? Wink
Read about it on DOA somewhere.. no link tho.

Gotta second thechronic tho, man's got a point.
But then again, there so much injustice in this world, and all the money is only flowing in one direction anyway..... makes me think 'why bother paying...?'

jus' my 2 cents Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hoodratt: 09-05-2003 14:45.

09-05-2003 14:43
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Why do you think Sonic Foundry has gone bankrupt? Because they were earning too much or what?

And I don't give a damn what Ed Rush and Optical think about this. If they really said that they're idiots.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
09-05-2003 15:33 Homepage of thechronic
gripz gripz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-12.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.33

quote:
Originally posted by hoodratt
But then again, there so much injustice in this world, and all the money is only flowing in one direction anyway..... makes me think 'why bother paying...?'

i don't think ed rush and optical like it a lot there if u rip there music in the same way.
The money must flow and if ur gonna let it flow why not in the direction of something we all love ... Confused jeah music if we don't start paying for all our music there ain't gonna be a music buzines left and then there will be no music left 2 enjoy. Music making on high level is an hard and expensive job same goes for software making ain't easy 2 and it's also very expensive. how would u like it if made a couple of tackz worked realy hard on them and than everybody starts loading them from the net.

BtW Fruity studio rockz ASZzzs Woot The improved playlist together with the new way of handling effect's is great.
12-05-2003 01:21
CH3M!K
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-75.jpg

Registration Date: 19-01-2003

new fruity rules, but it crashed on my buzzmachines and ruined 2 great tunes. can't open them in 3.56 nor in Studio 4 Mad

maybe i'll buy this one after doing some summer working. this prog is worth it imo.
12-05-2003 02:09
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Thank you Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
12-05-2003 02:44 Homepage of thechronic
CH3M!K
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-75.jpg

Registration Date: 19-01-2003

they do effective anti-cracking tecniques too imo, i went to their site once www.fruityloops.com, and the iexplore window kept re-opening with the message "please don't steal our software". Got me scared for a sec there. even fruityloops itself started opening continuously too once. but still great respect to this prog and how much is it? 149 € or something? for the producer edition. Das geen geld !
12-05-2003 02:52
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by hoodratt
Didn't Ed & Op recently mention in an interview that they don't mind one bit if one uses illegal software to produce choonz? Wink
Read about it on DOA somewhere.. no link tho.

Gotta second thechronic tho, man's got a point.

jus' my 2 cents Red Face

here it is! nice interview tho...
http://www.breakz.be/portal/modules.php?...pic&t=2636&sid=

greetz emblem

__

12-05-2003 07:38 Homepage of Emblem-X
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » New fruityloops