drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Ww 3
Go to the bottom of this page Ww 3
Author
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Normally the war between the U.S.A. and irak should start tomorrow....as you all probably know already....

but what do you guys think about it...

P.S. if you wanna delete this thread go ahead...'cause it's all about shit!!! Frown

sad greetz Bieke

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
17-03-2003 22:22
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

A lot of Jobs depend on this Warfare
Not to be selfish but it could destroy a lot of families whom aren't even in this thing I mean with the countries and all ...

It's all a bunch of crap !!

The nice thing about it , that it's not in our neighboorhoud you c

All the people will hold their money in their banks and save the most of them not to spend too much
--> economic crisis

So fucked up jobs and all , in my family --> sales of houses in spain

bullshit

Not too happy greetz from spain

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
17-03-2003 22:53
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

One positive note: Bush will almost sertainly NOT be reelected for another 4 years in the White House. Has too many people against him now, and he's wasting a diguesting amount of money on the war and at the same time things in the US aren't going well at all. US government is making huge depts since he is 'the man'...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

17-03-2003 23:46 Homepage of Surya
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

well i look at it very very sadly, and realize there's nothing gonna stop the war...

actually i'm more afraid for terroristic attacks, with biochemical weapons... hope it won't escalate...

greetz emblem

__

18-03-2003 08:24 Homepage of Emblem-X
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

where does bush find the right to force SH to leave his country...
so he can snap into irak and take in all the oil-company's... Roll Eyes Frown

this sucka is so psychic ill...

just heard the news
Austria en Japan will help the U.S.A.
Austria will send 2000 soldiers to the Gulf...

well well well..where will this end?

__

18-03-2003 09:13
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Don't buy American, buy European Big Grin

Let's boycot the buggers Cool

I have met quite a few Americans since the bullshit started BTW and none of them are supporting the war... seems more like a one-man act Huh

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
18-03-2003 09:32 Homepage of thechronic
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Maybe Bush needs a blowjob Roll Eyes

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
18-03-2003 10:22
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeah, a lot of Americans are against Bush... no wonder if you consider the election results!!!

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

18-03-2003 10:23 Homepage of Surya
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I'm always very scared when I hear the news on the radio... one of these days it's going to happen, poor Irakis...

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
18-03-2003 10:37 Homepage of thechronic
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeah, and poor US taxpayers... hmmm... not.

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

18-03-2003 10:38 Homepage of Surya
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

hehe...

I had this *daydream* and I was dreaming that I 'd KIDnapped Boesj...and that i putted him on the electrical chair...his eyes pulled out ,starting to *schuim* all blood out of his nows, mouth, ears...

hope my dream will come out soon...and everybody who wants to c , can c it!!!!!*g*

hmm Roll Eyes

__

18-03-2003 10:38
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Lol, would be cool (oegh, we're anti democracy now, coz we're against Bush Roll Eyes )

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

18-03-2003 10:43 Homepage of Surya
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

well yes it is...

but hey...don't stop me from dreaming...
stop bush from being an*evil man* Roll Eyes

__

18-03-2003 11:18
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Bush is using the same arguments as hitler (and i'm not joking, they are exect the same). Shocked

The whole world is saying FUCK YOU BUSH. And he's saying 'no comment' Roll Eyes
If there is one nation who is a thread to mankind it is the USA. The are warfreaks, just look at theire movies.

__
Sun
18-03-2003 11:51
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

*WORD*

grtz B

__

18-03-2003 12:18
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Letter from Michael Moore (writer/director of Bowling for Columbine) to the White House:
quote:
George W. Bush

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Washington, DC

Dear Governor Bush:

So today is what you call "the moment of truth," the day that "France and the rest of world have to show their cards on the table." I’m glad to hear that this day has finally arrived. Because, I gotta tell ya, having survived 440 days of your lying and conniving, I wasn’t sure if I could take much more. So I’m glad to hear that today is Truth Day, ’cause I got a few truths I would like to share with you:

1. There is virtually NO ONE in America (talk radio nutters and Fox News aside) who is gung-ho to go to war. Trust me on this one. Walk out of the White House and on to any street in America and try to find five people who are PASSIONATE about wanting to kill Iraqis. YOU WON’T FIND THEM! Why? ’Cause NO Iraqis have ever come here and killed any of us! No Iraqi has even threatened to do that. You see, this is how we average Americans think: If a certain so-and-so is not perceived as a threat to our lives, then, believe it or not, we don’t want to kill him! Funny how that works!

2. The majority of Americans -- the ones who never elected you -- are not fooled by your weapons of mass distraction. We know what the real issues are that affect our daily lives -- and none of them begin with I or end in Q. Here’s what threatens us: two and a half million jobs lost since you took office, the stock market having become a cruel joke, no one knowing if their retirement funds are going to be there, gas now costs almost two dollars -- the list goes on and on. Bombing Iraq will not make any of this go away. Only you need to go away for things to improve.

3. As Bill Maher said last week, how bad do you have to suck to lose a popularity contest with Saddam Hussein? The whole world is against you, Mr. Bush. Count your fellow Americans among them.

4. The Pope has said this war is wrong, that it is a SIN. The Pope! But even worse, the Dixie Chicks have now come out against you! How bad does it have to get before you realize that you are an army of one on this war? Of course, this is a war you personally won’t have to fight. Just like when you went AWOL while the poor were shipped to Vietnam in your place.

5. Of the 535 members of Congress, only ONE (Sen. Johnson of South Dakota) has an enlisted son or daughter in the armed forces! If you really want to stand up for America, please send your twin daughters over to Kuwait right now and let them don their chemical warfare suits. And let’s see every member of Congress with a child of military age also sacrifice their kids for this war effort. What’s that you say? You don’t THINK so? Well, hey, guess what -- we don’t think so either!

6. Finally, we love France. Yes, they have pulled some royal screw-ups. Yes, some of them can be pretty damn annoying. But have you forgotten we wouldn’t even have this country known as America if it weren’t for the French? That it was their help in the Revolutionary War that won it for us? That our greatest thinkers and founding fathers -- Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, etc. -- spent many years in Paris where they refined the concepts that lead to our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution? That it was France who gave us our Statue of Liberty, a Frenchman who built the Chevrolet, and a pair of French brothers who invented the movies? And now they are doing what only a good friend can do -- tell you the truth about yourself, straight, no b.s. Quit pissing on the French and thank them for getting it right for once. You know, you really should have traveled more (like once) before you took over. Your ignorance of the world has not only made you look stupid, it has painted you into a corner you can’t get out of.

Well, cheer up -- there IS good news. If you do go through with this war, more than likely it will be over soon because I’m guessing there aren’t a lot of Iraqis willing to lay down their lives to protect Saddam Hussein. After you "win" the war, you will enjoy a huge bump in the popularity polls as everyone loves a winner -- and who doesn’t like to see a good ass-whoopin’ every now and then (especially when it ’s some third world ass!). So try your best to ride this victory all the way to next year’s election. Of course, that’s still a long ways away, so we’ll all get to have a good hardy-har-har while we watch the economy sink even further down the toilet!

But, hey, who knows -- maybe you’ll find Osama a few days before the election! See, start thinking like THAT! Keep hope alive! Kill Iraqis -- they got our oil!!

Yours,

Michael Moore

Cool guy Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

18-03-2003 12:43 Homepage of Surya
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Yeah, a lot of Americans are against Bush... no wonder if you consider the election results!!!

I wanted Al Gore to win

Funny name no ?? Big Grin

Bush is one fucked up guy

__
-Shape The Future-

18-03-2003 15:56
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

Helpfulness rating: 

THe letter is pretty good I think with nice arguments , but it would help I think

I Think that war will begin this thursday night ...

__
-Shape The Future-

18-03-2003 15:59
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

The war will start soon, that's for shure. Mr. B doesn't want to lose his face Roll Eyes

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

18-03-2003 16:59 Homepage of Surya
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
The war will start soon, that's for shure. Mr. B doesn't want to lose his face Roll Eyes

he already lost it from the first tricks he pulled as a president
the only way he could win it back (not even win it back, but save the honor when he resigns) is quitting the whole war and burrying all the plans for this war ...
but he won't so we'll have to wait till next year for the next elections.

altho it could be that he takes a step back cause the whole world is involved here (Iraq says that they will not only attack the usa but the whole world, which f.e. includes Brussels -capitol of Europe, don't forget ..) and i'm pretty sure that a lot of countries will hook up with Iraq because they don't wanna be associated with the american hypcrism (notice that america is from now on spelled with a small letter Tongue ) and that implicates that america has to deal with the whole world, i'll bet yall ten to nine that those fuckers really aren't up for that ...
bush is already shaking on his feet because they're alone against Iraq ...

anyway, if it goes on, then be afraid, be very afraid

__
It's a spiritual thing !

18-03-2003 18:55
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Ww 3