drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - Crystal Methods
Go to the bottom of this page Hudskov - Crystal Methods
Author
Sponsor

Registration Date: 05-03-2010

Please check out my new track 'Crystal Methods' and post your comments here!

Hi. New one just started yesterday. Needs a few more effects but this is where i am today. Any suggestions on how to add some depth to this are much appreciated.

Cheers, Hud
10-12-2011 23:52
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

What's up, not a bad track, snares in the beginning are really wide though, they kind of take over the track. Snares at :45 sound great though. I like the drum programming here, congas sound nice. I might add some filter modulation on the bassline to make it a little more interesting. Vocal is sick, like the breakdown in the middle of the track. Definitely stay on this one man, peace!
11-12-2011 05:15
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

You man love the whole, except the bass, not my think. snare could be little snappier. Nice track

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

12-12-2011 17:35 Homepage of tryptech
Lastik
Lastik

Registration Date: 16-12-2011

Yeahhh boy, here we go. im new to this site n im gunna have to give you a 100 word essay so I can get my tunes up haha so sorry if i start chattin shit towards the end haha....

1t impressions
Got a nice feel to it man feels like old school jump up like some kinda TC stuff. what did you make that bassline on? its heavy
i rate you could do with making the transitions a little smoother maybe. build up to the 2nd drop is sweet tho saying that. n i dont think abit more panning would go a miss

Overall
got some nice sounds in there, sample is fitted in pretty well. its a nice track man, gimme a heads up when you have finished so i can have a gander!

__
A few new tracks from me...

http://soundcloud.com/blacklisted-mcr/sets/lastik/
16-12-2011 01:43
artefaktdnb

Registration Date: 12-12-2011

too slow but good and i think this track needed this , nice bass line .

__
https://soundcloud.com/artefakt
16-12-2011 23:11
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - Crystal Methods