drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Telling me I have made no valid reviews?
Go to the bottom of this page Telling me I have made no valid reviews?
Author
Psymonics

Registration Date: 01-12-2011

Hi I have made 5 detailed reviews so I should be able to upload? Why is it telling me I have made zero valid reviews?
01-12-2011 21:48
psymonics
Psymonics

Registration Date: 01-12-2011

Cant even get a reply? Stupid ameateur site does not desereve to hear my compositions. I will go else where, this is obviously a con to get you to sign up and review people without having your own songs listened too. Total Rubbish! Good bye!
02-12-2011 03:10
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by psymonics
Cant even get a reply? Stupid ameateur site does not desereve to hear my compositions. I will go else where, this is obviously a con to get you to sign up and review people without having your own songs listened too. Total Rubbish! Good bye!

Relax dude.
Contact THECHRONIC about such things. We are not soundcloud.
Your reviews probably aren't valid because they are too short.
Rule number 1 when applying for producer rights:
"The reviews need to be at least 100 words." <check here>
I was on a plane when you first posted and got home at 1 am having to work the next day. Do you really believe that I'm going to read and reply then.
It's actually funny that we are the amateur site and you are desperate to get on board. Get a life.

I invite all other users to check out the DETAILED reviews from our dear Psymonics, they are very helpful, even for advanced producers.
Some examples...

quote:
Love the melodics at the beginning. like the way it slides from one note to another then the intro build up is nice but maybe goes on just too long but when it does kick in I like it alot. One of best I heard so far on here.

= 48 words

quote:
Great sounds and love the element of darkness this has. My kind of tune, if it gets me thinking which this does then its good. I like this very much, think its spot on and the best I have heard so far. Very well constructed, well done.

= 47 words

quote:
Not to bad, think there are eq problems with this and the instruments are not clearly defined, sounds over compressed and too much distortion. Clearly some mastering issues here. Much to be worked on I feel. But overall the song itself is good.

= 43 words

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
02-12-2011 10:01 Homepage of BattleDrone
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Telling me I have made no valid reviews?